Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Head-Place of Ferchu | Mann's Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Medb do as she makes her way through Ulster?
(a) Makes the men join her army.
(b) Names all the places after herself.
(c) Kills everyone she comes across.
(d) Steals everything she can.
2. Due to Munremar and Curoi's activities, what does Medb ask Cuchulain to do?
(a) Supply her with more livestock.
(b) More space for her army's camp.
(c) A short truce so she can move her troops.
(d) Give her money to pay her soldiers.
3. Where do Ferchu and his bandits do their robbing and stealing?
(a) In the borderlands.
(b) On the coastal area.
(c) On the isle of Arran.
(d) In Connemara.
4. What does Fergus get Cuchulain to agree to?
(a) To give Medb and Ailill some of the lands of Ulster.
(b) To surrender.
(c) To train Etarcumul as a warrior.
(d) To kill only one man at a time.
5. Why does the king decide to recognize young Cuchulain as a great warrior?
(a) If he doesn't, Cuchulain has threatened to kill him.
(b) If he doesn't, Cuchulain will kill all the boys in the kingdom.
(c) If he doesn't, Cuchulain will kill his livestock.
(d) If he doesn't, Cuchulain's father will take his land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Finnabair's death?
2. What does Cuchulain pray for Morrigan?
3. What fraction of the young boys of Ulster march off to help Cuchulain defeat the Irish?
4. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
5. How did the men of Ireland and Ulster honor the men who died in battle?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)