|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White-Fight of Rochad | Iliach's Clump-Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Cyr chosen to fight Cuchulain?
(a) He is the strongest warrior the Irish have.
(b) He will take any risk to kill Cuchulain.
(c) He has the largest number of soldiers.
(d) He is not liked very much.
2. Dubthach plots to capture Cuchulain. What does Fergus do?
(a) Join Dubthach in his plot.
(b) Tells Cuchulain what Dubthach is doing.
(c) Kill Dubthach.
(d) Kick Dubthach out of the camp.
3. How do Cuchulain and Mann fight?
(a) With swords.
(b) With bows and arrows.
(c) With their bare hands.
(d) With slingshots.
4. Who is in love with Rochad?
(c) The lady of the lake.
(d) The witch of Cavan.
5. What is unusual about Cuchulain's hair?
(a) It is worn in a ponytail.
(b) It is very long.
(c) He is almost bald.
(d) It is three different colors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Cuchulain so angry he tears Mann to pieces?
2. What is the name of the bull of Cooley?
3. Where will Medb and Ailill say they will see Menn again?
4. Why does the fairy put magical herbs on Cuchulain while he sleeps?
5. Who is next to fight the Irish after Menn?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)