|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White-Fight of Rochad | Iliach's Clump-Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Medb met Cuchulain she scoffed at him. Why?
(a) He looked very tired.
(b) He was very young.
(c) He looked very small and weak.
(d) He was drunk.
2. How does Cuchulain kill Cyr?
(a) Breaks his neck while wrestling.
(b) Hides in an apple tree and shoots him with an arrow.
(c) Throws an apple through his shield and head.
(d) Hits him over the head with his shield.
3. How does Cuchulain trick the man of Ireland into telling him what he wants to know?
(a) By saying he would never kill an unarmed man.
(b) By giving the man his sword.
(c) By pretending to be a holy druid.
(d) By offering him a bribe.
4. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
(a) Bury the heads of the slain frontrunners.
(b) Fix the chariots destroyed the day before.
(c) Set up camps for the men of Ireland.
(d) Plan a strategy to attack Cuchulain's men.
5. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
(a) He breeds with heifers who give birth the next day.
(b) He can speak.
(c) He is so large he can kill three men with one step.
(d) He breeds with heifers who always have twins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about Cuchulain's hair?
2. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
3. Fergus approaches Cuchulain without a sword. Why?
4. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
5. Who finds the bull of Cooley?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)