|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White-Fight of Rochad | Iliach's Clump-Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cuchulain killed Tamon because Tamon was disguised as someone else. Who?
(b) A druid.
2. How does Cuchulain destroy Ferchu and his bandits?
(a) By driving them off a cliff.
(b) By cutting off their heads.
(c) By slow torture.
(d) By poisoning them.
3. What is unusual about Cuchulain's hair?
(a) It is worn in a ponytail.
(b) It is very long.
(c) He is almost bald.
(d) It is three different colors.
4. What is the result of Finnabair's death?
(a) Medb offers Cuchulain one of her daughters as a bride.
(b) The truce is renewed with changes.
(c) Fergus goes over to Cuchulain's side.
(d) Ailill and Medb agree there will be no truce with Cuchulain.
5. Where will Medb and Ailill say they will see Menn again?
(a) In his home kingdom.
(b) In heaven.
(c) At the great battle.
(d) At the crowning Cuchulain as their king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
2. What does "red-shame" refer to?
3. What does Medb's watchman see running towards him?
4. What is Iliach's reaction to the Irish scorn?
5. The Crutti Cainbilli were not ordinary men at all. What were they?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)