|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White-Fight of Rochad | Iliach's Clump-Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the army get the cattle herd to trample Forgemen to death?
(a) They make him lie down in the cattle barn where the animals eat.
(b) They drive Forgemen and the cattle into a narrow valley.
(c) They tie Forgemen to a swinging gate and let the cattle through.
(d) They have the dogs round up the cattle where Forgemen sleeps on the ground.
2. What do Ailill and Medb want to ask Cuchulain for after the slaughter of the boy trooper?
(a) Carts to transport soldiers.
(b) Prisoners of war.
(c) A truce.
(d) A final showdown.
3. How does the bull enter Medb's possession?
(a) It is given to her as a gift from the Irish man who found it.
(b) She trades a bag full of gold for it.
(c) Cuchulain fights the Irish and the cattle run to the Irish camp.
(d) She steals it from Cuchulain's men.
4. The Crutti Cainbilli were not ordinary men at all. What were they?
(b) Kings and princes.
(d) Christian priests.
5. What is the result of Finnabair's death?
(a) Fergus goes over to Cuchulain's side.
(b) Medb offers Cuchulain one of her daughters as a bride.
(c) The truce is renewed with changes.
(d) Ailill and Medb agree there will be no truce with Cuchulain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
2. What do the doctors tell Cethern?
3. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
4. In her second disguise, Morrigan is an eel. What does she do to Cuchulain in battle?
5. Why is Finnabair killed?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)