|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White-Fight of Rochad | Iliach's Clump-Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ailill and Medb want to ask Cuchulain for after the slaughter of the boy trooper?
(a) Prisoners of war.
(b) A truce.
(c) Carts to transport soldiers.
(d) A final showdown.
2. What does "red-shame" refer to?
(d) A shield.
3. How does Cuchulain appear to the woman and civilians traveling with the army?
(a) In his full battle gear.
(b) In his normal clothes.
(c) As a Druid.
(d) In disguise as a farmer.
4. What does Cuchulain do every day to prepare for battle?
(a) Practices his skills and stays fit.
(b) Plays chess to improve his strategies.
(c) Chooses the best horse.
(d) Talks with his advisors.
5. How does Cuchulain get his revenge on Medb for sending six Druids to fight him?
(a) He kills some soldiers with his slingshot.
(b) He makes plans to capture Medb.
(c) He captures and tortures Medb's beloved dog.
(d) He takes one hundred soldiers prisoner.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Redg the Satirist is killed, how many men do Medb and Ailill send to battle with Cuchulain?
2. How many bandits are in Ferchu's gang?
3. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
4. Medb and Ailill split into two groups. What does Ailill then do?
5. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)