|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White-Fight of Rochad | Iliach's Clump-Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not true about Cuchulain?
(a) He is a great warrior.
(b) He is a teenager.
(c) He is considered a god.
(d) He is a great speaker.
2. How does Cuchulain get his revenge on Medb for sending six Druids to fight him?
(a) He takes one hundred soldiers prisoner.
(b) He captures and tortures Medb's beloved dog.
(c) He makes plans to capture Medb.
(d) He kills some soldiers with his slingshot.
3. What do the doctors tell Cethern?
(a) That magically, there are no signs of wounds.
(b) That he should kill Cuchulain.
(c) That he will die from his wounds.
(d) That his wounds are not serious.
4. Where do Ferchu and his bandits do their robbing and stealing?
(a) On the coastal area.
(b) In Connemara.
(c) In the borderlands.
(d) On the isle of Arran.
5. What does the spy find out?
(a) Medb believes Ailill has turned against her.
(b) Medb has disappeared with the soldiers.
(c) Medb and Fergus are having an affair.
(d) Medb is very discouraged and is planning a new strategy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bull of Cooley?
2. In her second disguise, Morrigan is an eel. What does she do to Cuchulain in battle?
3. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
4. How does Cuchulain kill Medb's pet bird?
5. What does the fairy warrior offer to do for Cuchulain?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)