|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White-Fight of Rochad | Iliach's Clump-Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not true about Cuchulain?
(a) He is a teenager.
(b) He is a great warrior.
(c) He is considered a god.
(d) He is a great speaker.
2. Why do the Irish fighters scorn Iliach as a warrior?
(a) He is a braggart.
(b) His horse and chariot are shabby.
(c) He is stupid.
(d) He has no weapons.
3. Why was Cyr chosen to fight Cuchulain?
(a) He is the strongest warrior the Irish have.
(b) He has the largest number of soldiers.
(c) He is not liked very much.
(d) He will take any risk to kill Cuchulain.
4. What do the people who help Cuchulain after the battle with Ferdiad put on his wounds?
(a) Ground weeds and mud.
(b) Herbs and potions.
(c) The milk of the white cow.
5. The Crutti Cainbilli were not ordinary men at all. What were they?
(b) Christian priests.
(d) Kings and princes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cuchulain propose by saying he won't kill the men anymore if he gets food and water each day?
2. What problem does the death of Medb's daughter cause?
3. What does the spy find out?
4. What does Medb's watchman see running towards him?
5. How does Cuchulain trick the man of Ireland into telling him what he wants to know?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)