|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White-Fight of Rochad | Iliach's Clump-Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cuchulain pray for Morrigan?
(a) That she will tell him where Medb is.
(b) That her injuries would heal.
(c) That she will live to be a hundred.
(d) That she will find riches.
2. What is the result of Finnabair's death?
(a) Fergus goes over to Cuchulain's side.
(b) The truce is renewed with changes.
(c) Ailill and Medb agree there will be no truce with Cuchulain.
(d) Medb offers Cuchulain one of her daughters as a bride.
3. What problem does the death of Medb's daughter cause?
(a) She not longer has a prize to offer the warriors.
(b) She loses her will to fight.
(c) Ailill goes crazy with grief.
(d) There is no heir to the kingdom.
4. Fergus approaches Cuchulain without a sword. Why?
(a) Cuchulain made a deal to fight him with bare hands only.
(b) He forgot his sword back at camp.
(c) Ailill took it when he found out about Fergus' affair with Medb.
(d) Fergus believes his magical powers will help him kill Cuchulain.
5. What does Cethern demand from Cuchulain?
(a) That he get medical help for him.
(b) That he surrender.
(c) His sword.
(d) That he join him in killing Medb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Medb and Ailill split into two groups. What does Ailill then do?
2. What does the fairy warrior offer to do for Cuchulain?
3. How do Cuchulain and Mann fight?
4. Where will Medb and Ailill say they will see Menn again?
5. What is Iliach's reaction to the Irish scorn?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)