|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White-Fight of Rochad | Iliach's Clump-Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many warriors did Menn bring with him?
2. Which of the following is not true about Cuchulain?
(a) He is considered a god.
(b) He is a teenager.
(c) He is a great warrior.
(d) He is a great speaker.
3. What will Medb and Ailill not do if Menn retreats to his kingdom?
(a) Pay him.
(b) Harrass him.
(c) Chase him.
(d) Protect him.
4. Why do the Irish fighters scorn Iliach as a warrior?
(a) His horse and chariot are shabby.
(b) He is a braggart.
(c) He is stupid.
(d) He has no weapons.
5. The battle for Medb's daughter is called a white-fight. Why?
(a) No blood was shed by her loved one.
(b) No one died.
(c) It happened at dawn.
(d) It was a pure cause.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is untrue about Mann?
2. How does Cuchulain trick the man of Ireland into telling him what he wants to know?
3. Who comes to help Cuchulain heal after his battle with Ferdiad?
4. What do Ailill and Medb want to ask Cuchulain for after the slaughter of the boy trooper?
5. How does Cuchulain kill Mani, Medb and Ailill's son?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)