|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White-Fight of Rochad | Iliach's Clump-Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the fairy put magical herbs on Cuchulain while he sleeps?
(a) To give him the power to see the future.
(b) To give him superhuman eyesight.
(c) To heal his wounds.
(d) To increase his strength.
2. How does Cuchulain destroy Ferchu and his bandits?
(a) By driving them off a cliff.
(b) By slow torture.
(c) By cutting off their heads.
(d) By poisoning them.
3. What is Iliach's reaction to the Irish scorn?
(a) He makes them chase him and they fall off a cliff.
(b) He is scared and runs away.
(c) He sends for his troops.
(d) He is enraged and kills them with his bare hands.
4. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
(a) He is tied up and left on his own.
(b) He is killed.
(c) He joins Cuchulain's men.
(d) He is allowed to go free.
5. How does Cuchulain kill Cyr?
(a) Breaks his neck while wrestling.
(b) Hides in an apple tree and shoots him with an arrow.
(c) Throws an apple through his shield and head.
(d) Hits him over the head with his shield.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the doctors tell Cethern?
2. Fergus approaches Cuchulain without a sword. Why?
3. How many warriors did Menn bring with him?
4. What does Medb offer Cuchulain if he will stop killing her men?
5. Why does Cuchulain increase his killing as Medb moves into Ulster?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)