|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White-Fight of Rochad | Iliach's Clump-Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds the bull of Cooley?
(a) Brian Boru.
2. After Redg the Satirist is killed, how many men do Medb and Ailill send to battle with Cuchulain?
3. What does the fairy warrior offer to do for Cuchulain?
(a) Fight the Irish while Cuchulain rests and gets better.
(b) Hide Cuchulain in his secret cave.
(c) Tell him all the secrets his knows about the Irish battle strategy.
(d) Lead the Irish army away from him.
4. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
(a) He is allowed to go free.
(b) He joins Cuchulain's men.
(c) He is tied up and left on his own.
(d) He is killed.
5. Cuchulain killed Tamon because Tamon was disguised as someone else. Who?
(d) A druid.
Short Answer Questions
1. In her second disguise, Morrigan is an eel. What does she do to Cuchulain in battle?
2. How many warriors did Menn bring with him?
3. The battle for Medb's daughter is called a white-fight. Why?
4. What does Medb do as she makes her way through Ulster?
5. Who is in love with Rochad?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)