|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White-Fight of Rochad | Iliach's Clump-Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cuchulain have on each hand and foot?
(a) Seven fingers and seven toes.
(b) Jewels on every finger and toe.
(c) Fur gloves and boots.
(d) Tattoos that show he is a warrior.
2. Why did the Irish pick Tamon to go to Cuchulain in disguise?
(a) Because he was a rebel.
(b) Because he was a coward.
(c) Because he was clever.
(d) Because he was dim-witted.
3. How does Cuchulain trick the man of Ireland into telling him what he wants to know?
(a) By offering him a bribe.
(b) By giving the man his sword.
(c) By saying he would never kill an unarmed man.
(d) By pretending to be a holy druid.
4. Fergus approaches Cuchulain without a sword. Why?
(a) Ailill took it when he found out about Fergus' affair with Medb.
(b) Fergus believes his magical powers will help him kill Cuchulain.
(c) Cuchulain made a deal to fight him with bare hands only.
(d) He forgot his sword back at camp.
5. Who finds the bull of Cooley?
(b) Brian Boru.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
2. How does the fairy Morrigan first disguise herself in battle with Cuchulain?
3. The men of Ireland set off to Ulster. When they get to Cooley, what do they do?
4. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
5. What is the result of Finnabair's death?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)