|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White-Fight of Rochad | Iliach's Clump-Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not true about Cuchulain?
(a) He is a great warrior.
(b) He is a great speaker.
(c) He is a teenager.
(d) He is considered a god.
2. Who comes to help Cuchulain heal after his battle with Ferdiad?
(a) The men of Ireland.
(b) The men of Ulster.
(c) The women of Ulster.
(d) The women Ireland.
3. What does Cuchulain propose by saying he won't kill the men anymore if he gets food and water each day?
(a) A declaration of war.
(b) A truce.
(c) A surrender.
(d) A ceasefire.
4. Why does the fairy put magical herbs on Cuchulain while he sleeps?
(a) To give him the power to see the future.
(b) To heal his wounds.
(c) To give him superhuman eyesight.
(d) To increase his strength.
5. How does the fairy Morrigan first disguise herself in battle with Cuchulain?
(a) As a white horse.
(b) As a white cow.
(c) As a white cat.
(d) As a white bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Irish woman react to Cuchulain's appearance?
2. What is the name of the bull of Cooley?
3. How does the bull enter Medb's possession?
4. What does Cuchulain do each night?
5. The men of Ireland set off to Ulster. When they get to Cooley, what do they do?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)