|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White-Fight of Rochad | Iliach's Clump-Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The battle for Medb's daughter is called a white-fight. Why?
(a) It happened at dawn.
(b) It was a pure cause.
(c) No blood was shed by her loved one.
(d) No one died.
2. What does Cuchulain propose by saying he won't kill the men anymore if he gets food and water each day?
(a) A declaration of war.
(b) A surrender.
(c) A truce.
(d) A ceasefire.
3. What is unusual about Cuchulain's hair?
(a) It is three different colors.
(b) It is worn in a ponytail.
(c) He is almost bald.
(d) It is very long.
4. Who is next to fight the Irish after Menn?
(a) The scouts of Eireann.
(b) The huntsmen.
(c) The charioteers.
(d) The wizards.
5. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
(a) He breeds with heifers who always have twins.
(b) He can speak.
(c) He breeds with heifers who give birth the next day.
(d) He is so large he can kill three men with one step.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Medb do as she makes her way through Ulster?
2. Dubthach plots to capture Cuchulain. What does Fergus do?
3. How does Medb break an agreement by sending six Druids to fight Cuchulain?
4. Where will Medb and Ailill say they will see Menn again?
5. The men who fought the Irish after Menn were killed. How were they killed?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)