|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White-Fight of Rochad | Iliach's Clump-Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the fairy Morrigan first disguise herself in battle with Cuchulain?
(a) As a white horse.
(b) As a white bird.
(c) As a white cow.
(d) As a white cat.
2. Why is Finnabair killed?
(a) She lies to Cuchulain about Medb.
(b) She is not beautiful enough to be Cuchulain's bride.
(c) Cochulain catches on to a trick Ailill tries to pull on him.
(d) She tries to kill Cuchulain herself.
3. Why was Cyr chosen to fight Cuchulain?
(a) He has the largest number of soldiers.
(b) He will take any risk to kill Cuchulain.
(c) He is the strongest warrior the Irish have.
(d) He is not liked very much.
4. Fedelm is a prophet. What is she doing when Medb meets her for the first time?
(a) Looking into a crystal ball.
(b) Playing on a harp.
(c) Tending to her cattle.
(d) Weaving lace.
5. What does Cuchulain have on each hand and foot?
(a) Jewels on every finger and toe.
(b) Seven fingers and seven toes.
(c) Fur gloves and boots.
(d) Tattoos that show he is a warrior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem does the death of Medb's daughter cause?
2. What does the narrator tell the reader at the end of "The Foretelling"?
3. What do Ailill and Medb want to ask Cuchulain for after the slaughter of the boy trooper?
4. How does Medb react to Fedelm's prophecy of a bloody battle?
5. As Cuchulain watches the Irish army march south to Ulster, why does Cuchulain grow angry with the Irish army?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)