|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White-Fight of Rochad | Iliach's Clump-Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Iliach's reaction to the Irish scorn?
(a) He makes them chase him and they fall off a cliff.
(b) He is enraged and kills them with his bare hands.
(c) He sends for his troops.
(d) He is scared and runs away.
2. Dubthach of Ulster is angry with Cuchulain. Why?
(a) Cuchulain tried to kidnap his wife.
(b) His wife told him Cuchulain was rude to her.
(c) Cuchulain forced his sons to join his army.
(d) His wife is enamored of Cuchulain.
3. Why is Fergus chosen to be the spokesman with the powerful men of Ulster?
(a) He is Conchobar's brother and knows how to handle him.
(b) He was an Ulster king himself before Conchobar drove him out.
(c) He has been an advisor to all the powerful men of Ulster.
(d) He is the only one who speaks their language well.
4. How does Cuchulain convince Loch that he should fight him?
(a) He stole his wife away from him.
(b) He wore a pretend beard to look older.
(c) He killed a herd of deer in front of him.
(d) He told him he had put a curse on his family.
5. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
(a) He is so large he can kill three men with one step.
(b) He breeds with heifers who always have twins.
(c) He can speak.
(d) He breeds with heifers who give birth the next day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fedelm is a prophet. What is she doing when Medb meets her for the first time?
2. How does the army get the cattle herd to trample Forgemen to death?
3. What does Cethern demand from Cuchulain?
4. Which of the following is not true about Cuchulain?
5. What do the people who help Cuchulain after the battle with Ferdiad put on his wounds?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)