|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
(a) He is killed.
(b) He is allowed to go free.
(c) He is tied up and left on his own.
(d) He joins Cuchulain's men.
2. Medb and Ailill split into two groups. What does Ailill then do?
(a) He stops and camps for a while because he is ill.
(b) He sends a spy to see what Medb and Fergus are doing.
(c) He ambushes a group of Cuchalain's men.
(d) He gets lost on the unfamiliar road.
3. How did the men of Ireland and Ulster honor the men who died in battle?
(a) They gave their widows gold.
(b) They named the land where they fell after them.
(c) They held special ceremonies every year.
(d) They built statues on the battlefields.
4. How does the army get the cattle herd to trample Forgemen to death?
(a) They have the dogs round up the cattle where Forgemen sleeps on the ground.
(b) They tie Forgemen to a swinging gate and let the cattle through.
(c) They make him lie down in the cattle barn where the animals eat.
(d) They drive Forgemen and the cattle into a narrow valley.
5. The Crutti Cainbilli were not ordinary men at all. What were they?
(a) Kings and princes.
(d) Christian priests.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bull of Cooley?
2. What does the narrator tell the reader at the end of "The Foretelling"?
3. What does Medb do as she makes her way through Ulster?
4. How does the bull enter Medb's possession?
5. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)