|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the bull enter Medb's possession?
(a) Cuchulain fights the Irish and the cattle run to the Irish camp.
(b) She steals it from Cuchulain's men.
(c) She trades a bag full of gold for it.
(d) It is given to her as a gift from the Irish man who found it.
2. Why is Fergus chosen to be the spokesman with the powerful men of Ulster?
(a) He is the only one who speaks their language well.
(b) He is Conchobar's brother and knows how to handle him.
(c) He was an Ulster king himself before Conchobar drove him out.
(d) He has been an advisor to all the powerful men of Ulster.
3. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
4. What is the name of the bull of Cooley?
5. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
(a) Laughs at them and rides off.
(b) Decapitates them.
(c) Marches them off to his camp.
(d) Throws them into a pit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Medb react to Fedelm's prophecy of a bloody battle?
2. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
3. What does Medb do as she makes her way through Ulster?
4. What does Forgemen do?
5. What did Cuchulain get the man of Ireland to tell him?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)