|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the men of Ireland and Ulster honor the men who died in battle?
(a) They named the land where they fell after them.
(b) They held special ceremonies every year.
(c) They gave their widows gold.
(d) They built statues on the battlefields.
2. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
(a) Plan a strategy to attack Cuchulain's men.
(b) Bury the heads of the slain frontrunners.
(c) Fix the chariots destroyed the day before.
(d) Set up camps for the men of Ireland.
3. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
(a) He is so large he can kill three men with one step.
(b) He can speak.
(c) He breeds with heifers who always have twins.
(d) He breeds with heifers who give birth the next day.
4. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
(a) He joins Cuchulain's men.
(b) He is allowed to go free.
(c) He is tied up and left on his own.
(d) He is killed.
5. What is the name of the bull of Cooley?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cuchulain kill Mani, Medb and Ailill's son?
2. Why does Cuchulain increase his killing as Medb moves into Ulster?
3. What does the narrator tell the reader at the end of "The Foretelling"?
4. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
5. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)