|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fedelm is a prophet. What is she doing when Medb meets her for the first time?
(a) Playing on a harp.
(b) Looking into a crystal ball.
(c) Tending to her cattle.
(d) Weaving lace.
2. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
(a) He breeds with heifers who always have twins.
(b) He is so large he can kill three men with one step.
(c) He breeds with heifers who give birth the next day.
(d) He can speak.
3. How does Cuchulain kill Mani, Medb and Ailill's son?
(a) He tricks him into retreating and his men kill him.
(b) He stabs him with his sword.
(c) He traps him in a wooded area and kills him.
(d) He creates a flood and Mani drowns in it.
4. How does the army get the cattle herd to trample Forgemen to death?
(a) They have the dogs round up the cattle where Forgemen sleeps on the ground.
(b) They make him lie down in the cattle barn where the animals eat.
(c) They tie Forgemen to a swinging gate and let the cattle through.
(d) They drive Forgemen and the cattle into a narrow valley.
5. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds the bull of Cooley?
2. How does Cuchulain trick the man of Ireland into telling him what he wants to know?
3. What does Forgemen do?
4. The Crutti Cainbilli were not ordinary men at all. What were they?
5. Medb and Ailill split into two groups. What does Ailill then do?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)