|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men of Ireland set off to Ulster. When they get to Cooley, what do they do?
(a) Divide into groups and look for the bull.
(b) Raid Conchobar's castle.
(c) Destroy all the villages in the area.
(d) Surround Cooley and just wait.
2. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
3. How does Cuchulain kill Mani, Medb and Ailill's son?
(a) He tricks him into retreating and his men kill him.
(b) He stabs him with his sword.
(c) He creates a flood and Mani drowns in it.
(d) He traps him in a wooded area and kills him.
4. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
(a) He can speak.
(b) He breeds with heifers who give birth the next day.
(c) He is so large he can kill three men with one step.
(d) He breeds with heifers who always have twins.
5. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
(a) Set up camps for the men of Ireland.
(b) Plan a strategy to attack Cuchulain's men.
(c) Bury the heads of the slain frontrunners.
(d) Fix the chariots destroyed the day before.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the men of Ireland and Ulster honor the men who died in battle?
2. What does the spy find out?
3. Why does Cuchulain increase his killing as Medb moves into Ulster?
4. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
5. How does Medb react to Fedelm's prophecy of a bloody battle?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)