|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Medb do as she makes her way through Ulster?
(a) Makes the men join her army.
(b) Steals everything she can.
(c) Names all the places after herself.
(d) Kills everyone she comes across.
2. What does Cuchulain do each night?
(a) Kill one hundred of the Irish.
(b) Steal the Irish livestock.
(c) Tell stories and poems of his great victories.
(d) Set fires around the camps of the Irish.
3. Why is Fergus chosen to be the spokesman with the powerful men of Ulster?
(a) He is the only one who speaks their language well.
(b) He is Conchobar's brother and knows how to handle him.
(c) He was an Ulster king himself before Conchobar drove him out.
(d) He has been an advisor to all the powerful men of Ulster.
4. What does the spy find out?
(a) Medb and Fergus are having an affair.
(b) Medb has disappeared with the soldiers.
(c) Medb believes Ailill has turned against her.
(d) Medb is very discouraged and is planning a new strategy.
5. Who finds the bull of Cooley?
(a) Brian Boru.
Short Answer Questions
1. The men of Ireland set off to Ulster. When they get to Cooley, what do they do?
2. When Medb met Cuchulain she scoffed at him. Why?
3. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
4. How does Cuchulain trick the man of Ireland into telling him what he wants to know?
5. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)