|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the men of Ireland and Ulster honor the men who died in battle?
(a) They built statues on the battlefields.
(b) They gave their widows gold.
(c) They held special ceremonies every year.
(d) They named the land where they fell after them.
2. Who finds the bull of Cooley?
(b) Brian Boru.
3. How does Medb react to Fedelm's prophecy of a bloody battle?
(a) She says she doesn't trust Fedelm.
(b) She is very nervous and afraid.
(c) She gives reasons why she isn't afraid of Conchobar.
(d) She tells Fedelm she doesn't believe in prophesies.
4. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
5. When Medb met Cuchulain she scoffed at him. Why?
(a) He was very young.
(b) He was drunk.
(c) He looked very tired.
(d) He looked very small and weak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bull of Cooley?
2. Medb and Ailill split into two groups. What does Ailill then do?
3. Why does Cuchulain increase his killing as Medb moves into Ulster?
4. Why is Fergus chosen to be the spokesman with the powerful men of Ulster?
5. The Crutti Cainbilli were not ordinary men at all. What were they?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)