|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fedelm is a prophet. What is she doing when Medb meets her for the first time?
(a) Looking into a crystal ball.
(b) Playing on a harp.
(c) Tending to her cattle.
(d) Weaving lace.
2. What is the name of the bull of Cooley?
3. What does the narrator tell the reader at the end of "The Foretelling"?
(a) That the story will be lost forever if not spoken aloud.
(b) The introduction is over and the body of the story is next.
(c) That the narrator was Medb's personal bodyguard.
(d) That the introduction was just a dream sequence.
4. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
(a) Decapitates them.
(b) Throws them into a pit.
(c) Laughs at them and rides off.
(d) Marches them off to his camp.
5. What does Cuchulain do each night?
(a) Steal the Irish livestock.
(b) Tell stories and poems of his great victories.
(c) Kill one hundred of the Irish.
(d) Set fires around the camps of the Irish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Medb do as she makes her way through Ulster?
2. Which of the following is not true about Cuchulain?
3. How did the men of Ireland and Ulster honor the men who died in battle?
4. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
5. How does Medb react to Fedelm's prophecy of a bloody battle?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)