|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
2. What does the spy find out?
(a) Medb has disappeared with the soldiers.
(b) Medb believes Ailill has turned against her.
(c) Medb and Fergus are having an affair.
(d) Medb is very discouraged and is planning a new strategy.
3. What does Cuchulain do each night?
(a) Tell stories and poems of his great victories.
(b) Set fires around the camps of the Irish.
(c) Kill one hundred of the Irish.
(d) Steal the Irish livestock.
4. The men of Ireland set off to Ulster. When they get to Cooley, what do they do?
(a) Surround Cooley and just wait.
(b) Destroy all the villages in the area.
(c) Divide into groups and look for the bull.
(d) Raid Conchobar's castle.
5. How does the army get the cattle herd to trample Forgemen to death?
(a) They tie Forgemen to a swinging gate and let the cattle through.
(b) They make him lie down in the cattle barn where the animals eat.
(c) They have the dogs round up the cattle where Forgemen sleeps on the ground.
(d) They drive Forgemen and the cattle into a narrow valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Crutti Cainbilli were not ordinary men at all. What were they?
2. How does Cuchulain kill Medb's pet bird?
3. What does Medb do as she makes her way through Ulster?
4. Which of the following is not true about Cuchulain?
5. Who finds the bull of Cooley?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)