|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
2. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
(a) He is allowed to go free.
(b) He joins Cuchulain's men.
(c) He is killed.
(d) He is tied up and left on his own.
3. Why does Cuchulain increase his killing as Medb moves into Ulster?
(a) They are reaching his own lands.
(b) He is nervous that they are getting stronger.
(c) They are taunting him and it angers him.
(d) They are increasing their numbers of warriors.
4. The Crutti Cainbilli were not ordinary men at all. What were they?
(b) Christian priests.
(d) Kings and princes.
5. The men of Ireland set off to Ulster. When they get to Cooley, what do they do?
(a) Destroy all the villages in the area.
(b) Raid Conchobar's castle.
(c) Divide into groups and look for the bull.
(d) Surround Cooley and just wait.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cuchulain propose by saying he won't kill the men anymore if he gets food and water each day?
2. Medb and Ailill split into two groups. What does Ailill then do?
3. What does Forgemen do?
4. What does Cuchulain do each night?
5. How does the army get the cattle herd to trample Forgemen to death?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)