|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the men of Ireland and Ulster honor the men who died in battle?
(a) They held special ceremonies every year.
(b) They gave their widows gold.
(c) They built statues on the battlefields.
(d) They named the land where they fell after them.
2. What is the name of the bull of Cooley?
3. What did Cuchulain get the man of Ireland to tell him?
(a) The quickest way to get to Dublin.
(b) The best way to find food for his own troops.
(c) Which tent Medb and Ailill are sleeping in.
(d) Where the Irish troops are hiding.
4. How does Cuchulain kill Mani, Medb and Ailill's son?
(a) He traps him in a wooded area and kills him.
(b) He creates a flood and Mani drowns in it.
(c) He stabs him with his sword.
(d) He tricks him into retreating and his men kill him.
5. Medb and Ailill split into two groups. What does Ailill then do?
(a) He sends a spy to see what Medb and Fergus are doing.
(b) He ambushes a group of Cuchalain's men.
(c) He stops and camps for a while because he is ill.
(d) He gets lost on the unfamiliar road.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Medb react to Fedelm's prophecy of a bloody battle?
2. Why is Fergus chosen to be the spokesman with the powerful men of Ulster?
3. Who finds the bull of Cooley?
4. How does the army get the cattle herd to trample Forgemen to death?
5. Which of the following is not true about Cuchulain?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)