|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cuchulain trick the man of Ireland into telling him what he wants to know?
(a) By pretending to be a holy druid.
(b) By offering him a bribe.
(c) By giving the man his sword.
(d) By saying he would never kill an unarmed man.
2. What does the narrator tell the reader at the end of "The Foretelling"?
(a) That the introduction was just a dream sequence.
(b) The introduction is over and the body of the story is next.
(c) That the narrator was Medb's personal bodyguard.
(d) That the story will be lost forever if not spoken aloud.
3. How does Cuchulain kill Medb's pet bird?
(a) He traps it with a net.
(b) With a slingshot.
(c) He sends a cat after it.
(d) He throws a rock at it.
4. How did the men of Ireland and Ulster honor the men who died in battle?
(a) They gave their widows gold.
(b) They built statues on the battlefields.
(c) They held special ceremonies every year.
(d) They named the land where they fell after them.
5. What did Cuchulain get the man of Ireland to tell him?
(a) Which tent Medb and Ailill are sleeping in.
(b) The quickest way to get to Dublin.
(c) Where the Irish troops are hiding.
(d) The best way to find food for his own troops.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Crutti Cainbilli were not ordinary men at all. What were they?
2. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
3. When Medb met Cuchulain she scoffed at him. Why?
4. What does Cuchulain do each night?
5. How does the army get the cattle herd to trample Forgemen to death?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)