|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cuchulain trick the man of Ireland into telling him what he wants to know?
(a) By offering him a bribe.
(b) By saying he would never kill an unarmed man.
(c) By pretending to be a holy druid.
(d) By giving the man his sword.
2. Who finds the bull of Cooley?
(b) Brian Boru.
3. What does Medb do as she makes her way through Ulster?
(a) Names all the places after herself.
(b) Steals everything she can.
(c) Kills everyone she comes across.
(d) Makes the men join her army.
4. How does Medb react to Fedelm's prophecy of a bloody battle?
(a) She gives reasons why she isn't afraid of Conchobar.
(b) She says she doesn't trust Fedelm.
(c) She is very nervous and afraid.
(d) She tells Fedelm she doesn't believe in prophesies.
5. Why does Cuchulain increase his killing as Medb moves into Ulster?
(a) They are increasing their numbers of warriors.
(b) They are reaching his own lands.
(c) They are taunting him and it angers him.
(d) He is nervous that they are getting stronger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the bull enter Medb's possession?
2. What does the spy find out?
3. What is the name of the bull of Cooley?
4. The Crutti Cainbilli were not ordinary men at all. What were they?
5. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)