|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
2. Which of the following is not true about Cuchulain?
(a) He is considered a god.
(b) He is a great warrior.
(c) He is a teenager.
(d) He is a great speaker.
3. Before the battle begins, what does Cuchulain see that shocks him?
(a) The trees in the valley have been chopped down.
(b) The bodies of hundreds of his slain warriors.
(c) Medb and Ailill marching towards him.
(d) Thousands of chariots lined up for battle.
4. What did Cuchulain get the man of Ireland to tell him?
(a) The best way to find food for his own troops.
(b) Where the Irish troops are hiding.
(c) The quickest way to get to Dublin.
(d) Which tent Medb and Ailill are sleeping in.
5. Medb and Ailill split into two groups. What does Ailill then do?
(a) He sends a spy to see what Medb and Fergus are doing.
(b) He ambushes a group of Cuchalain's men.
(c) He gets lost on the unfamiliar road.
(d) He stops and camps for a while because he is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
2. How does Medb react to Fedelm's prophecy of a bloody battle?
3. How does Cuchulain kill Medb's pet bird?
4. What does Medb do as she makes her way through Ulster?
5. How does the bull enter Medb's possession?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)