|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds the bull of Cooley?
(d) Brian Boru.
2. What does Forgemen do?
(a) He negotiates everything between Medb and Cuchulain.
(b) He makes sure the armor is ready for the Irish fighters.
(c) He takes care of the great bull of Cooley.
(d) He takes care of the other cattle of Cooley.
3. What does Cuchulain propose by saying he won't kill the men anymore if he gets food and water each day?
(a) A declaration of war.
(b) A truce.
(c) A surrender.
(d) A ceasefire.
4. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
(a) He breeds with heifers who always have twins.
(b) He is so large he can kill three men with one step.
(c) He can speak.
(d) He breeds with heifers who give birth the next day.
5. Why is Fergus chosen to be the spokesman with the powerful men of Ulster?
(a) He is Conchobar's brother and knows how to handle him.
(b) He is the only one who speaks their language well.
(c) He was an Ulster king himself before Conchobar drove him out.
(d) He has been an advisor to all the powerful men of Ulster.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the bull enter Medb's possession?
2. How does Medb react to Fedelm's prophecy of a bloody battle?
3. What does Cuchulain do each night?
4. Medb and Ailill split into two groups. What does Ailill then do?
5. What does Medb do as she makes her way through Ulster?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)