|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cuchulain do each night?
(a) Set fires around the camps of the Irish.
(b) Steal the Irish livestock.
(c) Tell stories and poems of his great victories.
(d) Kill one hundred of the Irish.
2. What does Medb do as she makes her way through Ulster?
(a) Names all the places after herself.
(b) Steals everything she can.
(c) Makes the men join her army.
(d) Kills everyone she comes across.
3. Why does Cuchulain increase his killing as Medb moves into Ulster?
(a) They are reaching his own lands.
(b) They are increasing their numbers of warriors.
(c) They are taunting him and it angers him.
(d) He is nervous that they are getting stronger.
4. The Crutti Cainbilli were not ordinary men at all. What were they?
(c) Christian priests.
(d) Kings and princes.
5. Fedelm is a prophet. What is she doing when Medb meets her for the first time?
(a) Tending to her cattle.
(b) Looking into a crystal ball.
(c) Playing on a harp.
(d) Weaving lace.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cuchulain trick the man of Ireland into telling him what he wants to know?
2. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
3. How does the army get the cattle herd to trample Forgemen to death?
4. What does Forgemen do?
5. How does the bull enter Medb's possession?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)