|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bull of Cooley?
2. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
3. How did the men of Ireland and Ulster honor the men who died in battle?
(a) They built statues on the battlefields.
(b) They named the land where they fell after them.
(c) They gave their widows gold.
(d) They held special ceremonies every year.
4. How does Medb react to Fedelm's prophecy of a bloody battle?
(a) She is very nervous and afraid.
(b) She tells Fedelm she doesn't believe in prophesies.
(c) She says she doesn't trust Fedelm.
(d) She gives reasons why she isn't afraid of Conchobar.
5. What does Cuchulain do each night?
(a) Kill one hundred of the Irish.
(b) Steal the Irish livestock.
(c) Tell stories and poems of his great victories.
(d) Set fires around the camps of the Irish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the spy find out?
2. How does the bull enter Medb's possession?
3. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
4. What did Cuchulain get the man of Ireland to tell him?
5. What does Medb do as she makes her way through Ulster?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)