|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Medb met Cuchulain she scoffed at him. Why?
(a) He looked very tired.
(b) He was drunk.
(c) He looked very small and weak.
(d) He was very young.
2. How did the men of Ireland and Ulster honor the men who died in battle?
(a) They built statues on the battlefields.
(b) They named the land where they fell after them.
(c) They gave their widows gold.
(d) They held special ceremonies every year.
3. Who finds the bull of Cooley?
(b) Brian Boru.
4. How does the army get the cattle herd to trample Forgemen to death?
(a) They drive Forgemen and the cattle into a narrow valley.
(b) They have the dogs round up the cattle where Forgemen sleeps on the ground.
(c) They tie Forgemen to a swinging gate and let the cattle through.
(d) They make him lie down in the cattle barn where the animals eat.
5. The men of Ireland set off to Ulster. When they get to Cooley, what do they do?
(a) Surround Cooley and just wait.
(b) Destroy all the villages in the area.
(c) Divide into groups and look for the bull.
(d) Raid Conchobar's castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not true about Cuchulain?
2. How does Cuchulain kill Medb's pet bird?
3. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
4. How does Cuchulain trick the man of Ireland into telling him what he wants to know?
5. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)