|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cuchulain kill Medb's pet bird?
(a) With a slingshot.
(b) He sends a cat after it.
(c) He traps it with a net.
(d) He throws a rock at it.
2. What does Forgemen do?
(a) He takes care of the great bull of Cooley.
(b) He negotiates everything between Medb and Cuchulain.
(c) He makes sure the armor is ready for the Irish fighters.
(d) He takes care of the other cattle of Cooley.
3. What does Cuchulain propose by saying he won't kill the men anymore if he gets food and water each day?
(a) A surrender.
(b) A ceasefire.
(c) A declaration of war.
(d) A truce.
4. Medb and Ailill split into two groups. What does Ailill then do?
(a) He ambushes a group of Cuchalain's men.
(b) He stops and camps for a while because he is ill.
(c) He gets lost on the unfamiliar road.
(d) He sends a spy to see what Medb and Fergus are doing.
5. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
(a) Marches them off to his camp.
(b) Throws them into a pit.
(c) Laughs at them and rides off.
(d) Decapitates them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cuchulain kill Mani, Medb and Ailill's son?
2. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
3. What did Cuchulain get the man of Ireland to tell him?
4. Why does Cuchulain increase his killing as Medb moves into Ulster?
5. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)