|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Forgemen do?
(a) He negotiates everything between Medb and Cuchulain.
(b) He takes care of the other cattle of Cooley.
(c) He takes care of the great bull of Cooley.
(d) He makes sure the armor is ready for the Irish fighters.
2. What does the spy find out?
(a) Medb is very discouraged and is planning a new strategy.
(b) Medb and Fergus are having an affair.
(c) Medb believes Ailill has turned against her.
(d) Medb has disappeared with the soldiers.
3. The men of Ireland set off to Ulster. When they get to Cooley, what do they do?
(a) Divide into groups and look for the bull.
(b) Surround Cooley and just wait.
(c) Destroy all the villages in the area.
(d) Raid Conchobar's castle.
4. How does Cuchulain kill Medb's pet bird?
(a) With a slingshot.
(b) He sends a cat after it.
(c) He traps it with a net.
(d) He throws a rock at it.
5. What did Cuchulain get the man of Ireland to tell him?
(a) Which tent Medb and Ailill are sleeping in.
(b) The quickest way to get to Dublin.
(c) Where the Irish troops are hiding.
(d) The best way to find food for his own troops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Medb do as she makes her way through Ulster?
2. How did the men of Ireland and Ulster honor the men who died in battle?
3. When Medb met Cuchulain she scoffed at him. Why?
4. Why does Cuchulain increase his killing as Medb moves into Ulster?
5. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)