|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Fergus chosen to be the spokesman with the powerful men of Ulster?
(a) He was an Ulster king himself before Conchobar drove him out.
(b) He has been an advisor to all the powerful men of Ulster.
(c) He is the only one who speaks their language well.
(d) He is Conchobar's brother and knows how to handle him.
2. Fedelm is a prophet. What is she doing when Medb meets her for the first time?
(a) Weaving lace.
(b) Playing on a harp.
(c) Looking into a crystal ball.
(d) Tending to her cattle.
3. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
(a) Plan a strategy to attack Cuchulain's men.
(b) Set up camps for the men of Ireland.
(c) Fix the chariots destroyed the day before.
(d) Bury the heads of the slain frontrunners.
4. What does Forgemen do?
(a) He makes sure the armor is ready for the Irish fighters.
(b) He negotiates everything between Medb and Cuchulain.
(c) He takes care of the other cattle of Cooley.
(d) He takes care of the great bull of Cooley.
5. Why does Cuchulain increase his killing as Medb moves into Ulster?
(a) They are taunting him and it angers him.
(b) They are reaching his own lands.
(c) He is nervous that they are getting stronger.
(d) They are increasing their numbers of warriors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the spy find out?
2. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
3. How did the men of Ireland and Ulster honor the men who died in battle?
4. The men of Ireland set off to Ulster. When they get to Cooley, what do they do?
5. What does Cuchulain do each night?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)