|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bull of Cooley?
2. When Medb met Cuchulain she scoffed at him. Why?
(a) He was very young.
(b) He looked very tired.
(c) He looked very small and weak.
(d) He was drunk.
3. What does the narrator tell the reader at the end of "The Foretelling"?
(a) The introduction is over and the body of the story is next.
(b) That the story will be lost forever if not spoken aloud.
(c) That the narrator was Medb's personal bodyguard.
(d) That the introduction was just a dream sequence.
4. What did Cuchulain get the man of Ireland to tell him?
(a) The best way to find food for his own troops.
(b) Where the Irish troops are hiding.
(c) Which tent Medb and Ailill are sleeping in.
(d) The quickest way to get to Dublin.
5. Who finds the bull of Cooley?
(c) Brian Boru.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the bull enter Medb's possession?
2. How did the men of Ireland and Ulster honor the men who died in battle?
3. The Crutti Cainbilli were not ordinary men at all. What were they?
4. Fedelm is a prophet. What is she doing when Medb meets her for the first time?
5. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)