|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cuchulain trick the man of Ireland into telling him what he wants to know?
(a) By giving the man his sword.
(b) By pretending to be a holy druid.
(c) By saying he would never kill an unarmed man.
(d) By offering him a bribe.
2. Medb and Ailill split into two groups. What does Ailill then do?
(a) He sends a spy to see what Medb and Fergus are doing.
(b) He stops and camps for a while because he is ill.
(c) He gets lost on the unfamiliar road.
(d) He ambushes a group of Cuchalain's men.
3. How does the bull enter Medb's possession?
(a) Cuchulain fights the Irish and the cattle run to the Irish camp.
(b) She trades a bag full of gold for it.
(c) She steals it from Cuchulain's men.
(d) It is given to her as a gift from the Irish man who found it.
4. Why is Fergus chosen to be the spokesman with the powerful men of Ulster?
(a) He was an Ulster king himself before Conchobar drove him out.
(b) He is Conchobar's brother and knows how to handle him.
(c) He is the only one who speaks their language well.
(d) He has been an advisor to all the powerful men of Ulster.
5. What did Cuchulain get the man of Ireland to tell him?
(a) The best way to find food for his own troops.
(b) Where the Irish troops are hiding.
(c) The quickest way to get to Dublin.
(d) Which tent Medb and Ailill are sleeping in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the spy find out?
2. Before the battle begins, what does Cuchulain see that shocks him?
3. The men of Ireland set off to Ulster. When they get to Cooley, what do they do?
4. What does Medb do as she makes her way through Ulster?
5. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)