|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cuchulain kill Mani, Medb and Ailill's son?
(a) He creates a flood and Mani drowns in it.
(b) He traps him in a wooded area and kills him.
(c) He stabs him with his sword.
(d) He tricks him into retreating and his men kill him.
2. Which of the following is not true about Cuchulain?
(a) He is considered a god.
(b) He is a great speaker.
(c) He is a great warrior.
(d) He is a teenager.
3. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
(a) Plan a strategy to attack Cuchulain's men.
(b) Fix the chariots destroyed the day before.
(c) Set up camps for the men of Ireland.
(d) Bury the heads of the slain frontrunners.
4. How does the bull enter Medb's possession?
(a) Cuchulain fights the Irish and the cattle run to the Irish camp.
(b) It is given to her as a gift from the Irish man who found it.
(c) She steals it from Cuchulain's men.
(d) She trades a bag full of gold for it.
5. What does Forgemen do?
(a) He takes care of the other cattle of Cooley.
(b) He makes sure the armor is ready for the Irish fighters.
(c) He negotiates everything between Medb and Cuchulain.
(d) He takes care of the great bull of Cooley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
2. What does the spy find out?
3. How does Cuchulain trick the man of Ireland into telling him what he wants to know?
4. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
5. What does Cuchulain do each night?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)