|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
(a) Fix the chariots destroyed the day before.
(b) Plan a strategy to attack Cuchulain's men.
(c) Set up camps for the men of Ireland.
(d) Bury the heads of the slain frontrunners.
2. What does Forgemen do?
(a) He takes care of the other cattle of Cooley.
(b) He takes care of the great bull of Cooley.
(c) He negotiates everything between Medb and Cuchulain.
(d) He makes sure the armor is ready for the Irish fighters.
3. What does Cuchulain propose by saying he won't kill the men anymore if he gets food and water each day?
(a) A ceasefire.
(b) A truce.
(c) A declaration of war.
(d) A surrender.
4. How does the bull enter Medb's possession?
(a) It is given to her as a gift from the Irish man who found it.
(b) She steals it from Cuchulain's men.
(c) Cuchulain fights the Irish and the cattle run to the Irish camp.
(d) She trades a bag full of gold for it.
5. What is one of the bull of Cooley's special powers?
(a) He can speak.
(b) He breeds with heifers who give birth the next day.
(c) He is so large he can kill three men with one step.
(d) He breeds with heifers who always have twins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Medb do as she makes her way through Ulster?
2. What did Cuchulain get the man of Ireland to tell him?
3. What is the name of the bull of Cooley?
4. What does the spy find out?
5. How did the men of Ireland and Ulster honor the men who died in battle?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)