|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White-Fight of Rochad | Iliach's Clump-Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Cyr chosen to fight Cuchulain?
(a) He has the largest number of soldiers.
(b) He is the strongest warrior the Irish have.
(c) He will take any risk to kill Cuchulain.
(d) He is not liked very much.
2. When Loch is dying, what does he beg Cuchulain to do?
(a) Pull his spear out of Loch's chest.
(b) Kill Loch's second-in-command.
(c) Stop all the battles and make peace.
(d) Step backward so Loch can fall forward.
3. How does Medb break an agreement by sending six Druids to fight Cuchulain?
(a) Religious men should not fight Cuchulain.
(b) Only one man at a time should fight Cuchulain.
(c) The Druids have no fighting skills.
(d) Cuchulain will kill all her relatives if she does this.
4. After Redg the Satirist is killed, how many men do Medb and Ailill send to battle with Cuchulain?
5. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
(a) Throws them into a pit.
(b) Laughs at them and rides off.
(c) Decapitates them.
(d) Marches them off to his camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. In her second disguise, Morrigan is an eel. What does she do to Cuchulain in battle?
2. Fergus tries to get Cuchulain to run away from him. Why does Cuchulain refuse?
3. The battle for Medb's daughter is called a white-fight. Why?
4. What does Cuchulain propose by saying he won't kill the men anymore if he gets food and water each day?
5. Medb and Ailill split into two groups. What does Ailill then do?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)