Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Finding of the Bull | The Death of Forgemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the men of Ireland and Ulster honor the men who died in battle?
(a) They named the land where they fell after them.
(b) They built statues on the battlefields.
(c) They held special ceremonies every year.
(d) They gave their widows gold.
2. How does the army get the cattle herd to trample Forgemen to death?
(a) They drive Forgemen and the cattle into a narrow valley.
(b) They have the dogs round up the cattle where Forgemen sleeps on the ground.
(c) They tie Forgemen to a swinging gate and let the cattle through.
(d) They make him lie down in the cattle barn where the animals eat.
3. Who finds the bull of Cooley?
(c) Brian Boru.
4. What did Cuchulain get the man of Ireland to tell him?
(a) The quickest way to get to Dublin.
(b) The best way to find food for his own troops.
(c) Which tent Medb and Ailill are sleeping in.
(d) Where the Irish troops are hiding.
5. The men of Ireland set off to Ulster. When they get to Cooley, what do they do?
(a) Raid Conchobar's castle.
(b) Destroy all the villages in the area.
(c) Divide into groups and look for the bull.
(d) Surround Cooley and just wait.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Crutti Cainbilli were not ordinary men at all. What were they?
2. How does Cuchulain kill Mani, Medb and Ailill's son?
3. What did the Crutti Cainbili turn into after they ran away from the men of Ireland?
4. Before the battle begins, what does Cuchulain see that shocks him?
5. Why is Fergus chosen to be the spokesman with the powerful men of Ulster?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)