|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Account of the Appearance of Cuchulain | Dubthach's Jealousy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cuchulain kill Mani, Medb and Ailill's son?
(a) He traps him in a wooded area and kills him.
(b) He stabs him with his sword.
(c) He tricks him into retreating and his men kill him.
(d) He creates a flood and Mani drowns in it.
2. After Redg the Satirist is killed, how many men do Medb and Ailill send to battle with Cuchulain?
3. What does Cuchulain have on each hand and foot?
(a) Seven fingers and seven toes.
(b) Tattoos that show he is a warrior.
(c) Fur gloves and boots.
(d) Jewels on every finger and toe.
4. In her second disguise, Morrigan is an eel. What does she do to Cuchulain in battle?
(a) Scares him so he drops his shield.
(b) Binds herself around his feet.
(c) Binds herself around his arms.
(d) Slithers under his armor and tickles him.
5. How does Cuchulain convince Loch that he should fight him?
(a) He stole his wife away from him.
(b) He told him he had put a curse on his family.
(c) He killed a herd of deer in front of him.
(d) He wore a pretend beard to look older.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cuchulain do each night?
2. Dubthach of Ulster is angry with Cuchulain. Why?
3. Medb and Ailill split into two groups. What does Ailill then do?
4. How does Medb break an agreement by sending six Druids to fight Cuchulain?
5. What does Cuchulain propose by saying he won't kill the men anymore if he gets food and water each day?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)