|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Account of the Appearance of Cuchulain | Dubthach's Jealousy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Finnabair killed?
(a) She lies to Cuchulain about Medb.
(b) She is not beautiful enough to be Cuchulain's bride.
(c) Cochulain catches on to a trick Ailill tries to pull on him.
(d) She tries to kill Cuchulain herself.
2. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
(a) Fix the chariots destroyed the day before.
(b) Set up camps for the men of Ireland.
(c) Bury the heads of the slain frontrunners.
(d) Plan a strategy to attack Cuchulain's men.
3. How does Medb break an agreement by sending six Druids to fight Cuchulain?
(a) The Druids have no fighting skills.
(b) Only one man at a time should fight Cuchulain.
(c) Religious men should not fight Cuchulain.
(d) Cuchulain will kill all her relatives if she does this.
4. What did Cuchulain get the man of Ireland to tell him?
(a) Which tent Medb and Ailill are sleeping in.
(b) The best way to find food for his own troops.
(c) Where the Irish troops are hiding.
(d) The quickest way to get to Dublin.
5. When Loch is dying, what does he beg Cuchulain to do?
(a) Kill Loch's second-in-command.
(b) Stop all the battles and make peace.
(c) Pull his spear out of Loch's chest.
(d) Step backward so Loch can fall forward.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cuchulain convince Loch that he should fight him?
2. Medb and Ailill split into two groups. What does Ailill then do?
3. When Medb met Cuchulain she scoffed at him. Why?
4. What is unusual about Cuchulain's hair?
5. What does the spy find out?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)