|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Account of the Appearance of Cuchulain | Dubthach's Jealousy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cuchulain appear to the woman and civilians traveling with the army?
(a) As a Druid.
(b) In his normal clothes.
(c) In disguise as a farmer.
(d) In his full battle gear.
2. How does Cuchulain convince Loch that he should fight him?
(a) He told him he had put a curse on his family.
(b) He killed a herd of deer in front of him.
(c) He wore a pretend beard to look older.
(d) He stole his wife away from him.
3. How does Cuchulain kill Mani, Medb and Ailill's son?
(a) He traps him in a wooded area and kills him.
(b) He tricks him into retreating and his men kill him.
(c) He stabs him with his sword.
(d) He creates a flood and Mani drowns in it.
4. How does Cuchulain trick the man of Ireland into telling him what he wants to know?
(a) By pretending to be a holy druid.
(b) By offering him a bribe.
(c) By giving the man his sword.
(d) By saying he would never kill an unarmed man.
5. How does Medb break an agreement by sending six Druids to fight Cuchulain?
(a) Religious men should not fight Cuchulain.
(b) Only one man at a time should fight Cuchulain.
(c) The Druids have no fighting skills.
(d) Cuchulain will kill all her relatives if she does this.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Redg the Satirist is killed, how many men do Medb and Ailill send to battle with Cuchulain?
2. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
3. Why is Finnabair killed?
4. What is unusual about Cuchulain's hair?
5. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)