|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Account of the Appearance of Cuchulain | Dubthach's Jealousy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dubthach plots to capture Cuchulain. What does Fergus do?
(a) Kick Dubthach out of the camp.
(b) Join Dubthach in his plot.
(c) Tells Cuchulain what Dubthach is doing.
(d) Kill Dubthach.
2. What does the spy find out?
(a) Medb has disappeared with the soldiers.
(b) Medb is very discouraged and is planning a new strategy.
(c) Medb believes Ailill has turned against her.
(d) Medb and Fergus are having an affair.
3. After Redg the Satirist is killed, how many men do Medb and Ailill send to battle with Cuchulain?
4. What does Cuchulain do each night?
(a) Kill one hundred of the Irish.
(b) Set fires around the camps of the Irish.
(c) Tell stories and poems of his great victories.
(d) Steal the Irish livestock.
5. How does the fairy Morrigan first disguise herself in battle with Cuchulain?
(a) As a white cat.
(b) As a white bird.
(c) As a white cow.
(d) As a white horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cuchulain trick the man of Ireland into telling him what he wants to know?
2. Before the battle begins, what does Cuchulain see that shocks him?
3. How does Cuchulain kill Mani, Medb and Ailill's son?
4. Dubthach of Ulster is angry with Cuchulain. Why?
5. How does Cuchulain get his revenge on Medb for sending six Druids to fight him?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)