|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Account of the Appearance of Cuchulain | Dubthach's Jealousy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
(a) Bury the heads of the slain frontrunners.
(b) Plan a strategy to attack Cuchulain's men.
(c) Fix the chariots destroyed the day before.
(d) Set up camps for the men of Ireland.
2. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
(a) He is allowed to go free.
(b) He is killed.
(c) He is tied up and left on his own.
(d) He joins Cuchulain's men.
3. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
(a) Decapitates them.
(b) Laughs at them and rides off.
(c) Marches them off to his camp.
(d) Throws them into a pit.
4. What is unusual about Cuchulain's hair?
(a) It is worn in a ponytail.
(b) It is very long.
(c) He is almost bald.
(d) It is three different colors.
5. Dubthach plots to capture Cuchulain. What does Fergus do?
(a) Kill Dubthach.
(b) Join Dubthach in his plot.
(c) Kick Dubthach out of the camp.
(d) Tells Cuchulain what Dubthach is doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the spy find out?
2. What does Cuchulain do each night?
3. In her second disguise, Morrigan is an eel. What does she do to Cuchulain in battle?
4. What does Medb offer Cuchulain if he will stop killing her men?
5. When Medb met Cuchulain she scoffed at him. Why?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)