|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Account of the Appearance of Cuchulain | Dubthach's Jealousy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cuchulain get his revenge on Medb for sending six Druids to fight him?
(a) He captures and tortures Medb's beloved dog.
(b) He takes one hundred soldiers prisoner.
(c) He kills some soldiers with his slingshot.
(d) He makes plans to capture Medb.
2. Who is Finnabair?
(a) Fergus's daughter.
(b) Ailill's daughter.
(c) Medb's mother.
(d) A prophetess who Cuchulain has killed.
3. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
(a) He is allowed to go free.
(b) He is killed.
(c) He is tied up and left on his own.
(d) He joins Cuchulain's men.
4. After Redg the Satirist is killed, how many men do Medb and Ailill send to battle with Cuchulain?
5. How does Cuchulain kill Mani, Medb and Ailill's son?
(a) He traps him in a wooded area and kills him.
(b) He creates a flood and Mani drowns in it.
(c) He stabs him with his sword.
(d) He tricks him into retreating and his men kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Medb break an agreement by sending six Druids to fight Cuchulain?
2. Medb and Ailill split into two groups. What does Ailill then do?
3. How do the Irish woman react to Cuchulain's appearance?
4. What is the result of Finnabair's death?
5. Dubthach of Ulster is angry with Cuchulain. Why?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)