|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Account of the Appearance of Cuchulain | Dubthach's Jealousy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Irish woman react to Cuchulain's appearance?
(a) They think he is ugly.
(b) They ask the soldiers to lift them up to see him.
(c) They won't look at him because he is their enemy.
(d) They can't see him - he is invisible to women.
2. What does Cuchulain have on each hand and foot?
(a) Fur gloves and boots.
(b) Seven fingers and seven toes.
(c) Tattoos that show he is a warrior.
(d) Jewels on every finger and toe.
3. Dubthach plots to capture Cuchulain. What does Fergus do?
(a) Tells Cuchulain what Dubthach is doing.
(b) Join Dubthach in his plot.
(c) Kick Dubthach out of the camp.
(d) Kill Dubthach.
4. What does Cuchulain do each night?
(a) Set fires around the camps of the Irish.
(b) Tell stories and poems of his great victories.
(c) Kill one hundred of the Irish.
(d) Steal the Irish livestock.
5. How does Cuchulain trick the man of Ireland into telling him what he wants to know?
(a) By saying he would never kill an unarmed man.
(b) By giving the man his sword.
(c) By offering him a bribe.
(d) By pretending to be a holy druid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Medb offer Cuchulain if he will stop killing her men?
2. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
3. What does Cuchulain propose by saying he won't kill the men anymore if he gets food and water each day?
4. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
5. Medb and Ailill split into two groups. What does Ailill then do?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)