|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Account of the Appearance of Cuchulain | Dubthach's Jealousy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the spy find out?
(a) Medb and Fergus are having an affair.
(b) Medb is very discouraged and is planning a new strategy.
(c) Medb has disappeared with the soldiers.
(d) Medb believes Ailill has turned against her.
2. Dubthach plots to capture Cuchulain. What does Fergus do?
(a) Join Dubthach in his plot.
(b) Tells Cuchulain what Dubthach is doing.
(c) Kick Dubthach out of the camp.
(d) Kill Dubthach.
3. Medb and Ailill split into two groups. What does Ailill then do?
(a) He ambushes a group of Cuchalain's men.
(b) He gets lost on the unfamiliar road.
(c) He stops and camps for a while because he is ill.
(d) He sends a spy to see what Medb and Fergus are doing.
4. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
(a) Fix the chariots destroyed the day before.
(b) Bury the heads of the slain frontrunners.
(c) Plan a strategy to attack Cuchulain's men.
(d) Set up camps for the men of Ireland.
5. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
(a) Laughs at them and rides off.
(b) Throws them into a pit.
(c) Decapitates them.
(d) Marches them off to his camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cuchulain do each night?
2. How does Cuchulain kill Mani, Medb and Ailill's son?
3. What does Cuchulain propose by saying he won't kill the men anymore if he gets food and water each day?
4. How does Cuchulain trick the man of Ireland into telling him what he wants to know?
5. How does Cuchulain convince Loch that he should fight him?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)