|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Account of the Appearance of Cuchulain | Dubthach's Jealousy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the fairy Morrigan first disguise herself in battle with Cuchulain?
(a) As a white cow.
(b) As a white horse.
(c) As a white cat.
(d) As a white bird.
2. What does the spy find out?
(a) Medb believes Ailill has turned against her.
(b) Medb has disappeared with the soldiers.
(c) Medb and Fergus are having an affair.
(d) Medb is very discouraged and is planning a new strategy.
3. Who is Finnabair?
(a) Ailill's daughter.
(b) A prophetess who Cuchulain has killed.
(c) Fergus's daughter.
(d) Medb's mother.
4. Cuchulain comes across one of the men of Ireland. What does he help him do?
(a) Fix the chariots destroyed the day before.
(b) Bury the heads of the slain frontrunners.
(c) Plan a strategy to attack Cuchulain's men.
(d) Set up camps for the men of Ireland.
5. What did Cuchulain get the man of Ireland to tell him?
(a) Which tent Medb and Ailill are sleeping in.
(b) The quickest way to get to Dublin.
(c) The best way to find food for his own troops.
(d) Where the Irish troops are hiding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of the man of Ireland's dealing with Cuchulain?
2. How does Cuchulain get his revenge on Medb for sending six Druids to fight him?
3. Dubthach plots to capture Cuchulain. What does Fergus do?
4. What does Medb offer Cuchulain if he will stop killing her men?
5. What is unusual about Cuchulain's hair?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)