|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Account of the Appearance of Cuchulain | Dubthach's Jealousy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about Cuchulain's hair?
(a) It is three different colors.
(b) It is worn in a ponytail.
(c) It is very long.
(d) He is almost bald.
2. Why is Finnabair killed?
(a) She is not beautiful enough to be Cuchulain's bride.
(b) Cochulain catches on to a trick Ailill tries to pull on him.
(c) She lies to Cuchulain about Medb.
(d) She tries to kill Cuchulain herself.
3. What does Medb offer Cuchulain if he will stop killing her men?
(a) Her niece as a bride for Cuchulain.
(b) Half of her herd of cattle.
(c) Land south of the River Ouse.
(d) A hundred pounds of gold.
4. Dubthach plots to capture Cuchulain. What does Fergus do?
(a) Join Dubthach in his plot.
(b) Kill Dubthach.
(c) Tells Cuchulain what Dubthach is doing.
(d) Kick Dubthach out of the camp.
5. What does Cuchulain do to the three MacArach men?
(a) Marches them off to his camp.
(b) Decapitates them.
(c) Throws them into a pit.
(d) Laughs at them and rides off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dubthach of Ulster is angry with Cuchulain. Why?
2. What does the spy find out?
3. What do Medb and Ailill think is responsible for Cuchulain's success in battle?
4. What does Cuchulain do each night?
5. What is the result of Finnabair's death?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)