|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cethern's Bloody Wounds | The Tooth-Fight of Fintan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Medb's reaction to Etarcumul's death?
(a) She screams in rage.
(b) She surrenders and starts for home.
(c) She kills Fergus.
(d) She cries in grief.
2. What do Cethern's wounds tell?
(a) What sort of person inflicted them.
(b) How long he has to live.
(c) The future of the Irish.
(d) How healthy he is.
3. Why does the fairy put magical herbs on Cuchulain while he sleeps?
(a) To heal his wounds.
(b) To increase his strength.
(c) To give him superhuman eyesight.
(d) To give him the power to see the future.
4. Why does Nathcrantail tell Medb that Cuchulain is a coward?
(a) Cuchulain ran away from Nathcrantail when he saw him coming.
(b) Cuchulain ran after a flock of birds.
(c) Cuchulain would not talk to anyone without ten bodyguards.
(d) Cuchulain threw down his sword at Nathcrantail's feet.
5. How does Morrigan disguise herself when she sees Cuchulain coming?
(a) As an old woman smoking a pipe.
(b) As an old woman mending clothes.
(c) As an old woman milking a cow.
(d) As an old woman herding sheep.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Cuchulain watches the Irish army march south to Ulster, why does Cuchulain grow angry with the Irish army?
2. What does Fergus get Cuchulain to agree to?
3. Who does Fergus send to tell Cuchulain that he should never be caught running from battle?
4. What does the fairy warrior offer to do for Cuchulain?
5. What does Cethern soak in for three days?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)