|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cethern's Bloody Wounds | The Tooth-Fight of Fintan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cethern have on his stomach to keep his organs inside?
(a) A piece of wood.
(b) A thick fur.
(c) A piece of leather.
(d) A shield.
2. How does Morrigan disguise herself when she sees Cuchulain coming?
(a) As an old woman herding sheep.
(b) As an old woman smoking a pipe.
(c) As an old woman mending clothes.
(d) As an old woman milking a cow.
3. What is Medb's reaction to Etarcumul's death?
(a) She surrenders and starts for home.
(b) She kills Fergus.
(c) She screams in rage.
(d) She cries in grief.
4. Why does the fairy put magical herbs on Cuchulain while he sleeps?
(a) To increase his strength.
(b) To give him superhuman eyesight.
(c) To give him the power to see the future.
(d) To heal his wounds.
5. As Cuchulain watches the Irish army march south to Ulster, why does Cuchulain grow angry with the Irish army?
(a) It still has a huge numbers of soldiers.
(b) He wants to make peace and it doesn't.
(c) He has sworn to kill them all but can't do it.
(d) He is injured and fears for his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fergus get Cuchulain to agree to?
2. What do Cethern's wounds tell?
3. Why does Nathcrantail tell Medb that Cuchulain is a coward?
4. Etarcumul declares he will kill Cuchulain. Why does Cuchulain refuse to fight him?
5. How does Cethern get killed?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)