|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cethern's Bloody Wounds | The Tooth-Fight of Fintan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cethern's father, Fintan, brings a hundred and fifty men with him. How many Irish do they kill?
(a) Three times as many.
(b) Twice as many.
(c) Ten times as many.
(d) Five times as many.
2. Why does Nathcrantail tell Medb that Cuchulain is a coward?
(a) Cuchulain ran away from Nathcrantail when he saw him coming.
(b) Cuchulain ran after a flock of birds.
(c) Cuchulain threw down his sword at Nathcrantail's feet.
(d) Cuchulain would not talk to anyone without ten bodyguards.
3. Who does Fergus send to tell Cuchulain that he should never be caught running from battle?
4. How does Morrigan disguise herself when she sees Cuchulain coming?
(a) As an old woman mending clothes.
(b) As an old woman herding sheep.
(c) As an old woman milking a cow.
(d) As an old woman smoking a pipe.
5. What does Fergus get Cuchulain to agree to?
(a) To train Etarcumul as a warrior.
(b) To give Medb and Ailill some of the lands of Ulster.
(c) To surrender.
(d) To kill only one man at a time.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Cuchulain watches the Irish army march south to Ulster, why does Cuchulain grow angry with the Irish army?
2. Where does Cuchulain sit waiting for Nathcrantrail to return?
3. What is Medb's reaction to Etarcumul's death?
4. What does Cethern soak in for three days?
5. What does the fairy warrior offer to do for Cuchulain?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)