|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cethern's Bloody Wounds | The Tooth-Fight of Fintan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Morrigan disguise herself when she sees Cuchulain coming?
(a) As an old woman milking a cow.
(b) As an old woman herding sheep.
(c) As an old woman smoking a pipe.
(d) As an old woman mending clothes.
2. Who does Fergus send to tell Cuchulain that he should never be caught running from battle?
3. What does Cethern have on his stomach to keep his organs inside?
(a) A thick fur.
(b) A piece of leather.
(c) A piece of wood.
(d) A shield.
4. What does Cethern soak in for three days?
(d) Cattle guts.
5. As Cuchulain watches the Irish army march south to Ulster, why does Cuchulain grow angry with the Irish army?
(a) It still has a huge numbers of soldiers.
(b) He wants to make peace and it doesn't.
(c) He has sworn to kill them all but can't do it.
(d) He is injured and fears for his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cuchulain sit waiting for Nathcrantrail to return?
2. What does Cuchulain pray for Morrigan?
3. Etarcumul declares he will kill Cuchulain. Why does Cuchulain refuse to fight him?
4. What is Medb's reaction to Etarcumul's death?
5. Why does the fairy put magical herbs on Cuchulain while he sleeps?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)