|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cethern's Bloody Wounds | The Tooth-Fight of Fintan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the fairy warrior offer to do for Cuchulain?
(a) Tell him all the secrets his knows about the Irish battle strategy.
(b) Lead the Irish army away from him.
(c) Hide Cuchulain in his secret cave.
(d) Fight the Irish while Cuchulain rests and gets better.
2. What does Medb do while Cuchulain is with Morrigan?
(a) Plot with Ailill to offer Cuchulain her daughter.
(b) Send one hundred men to fight him.
(c) Send a spy to find out where Cuchulain is.
(d) Send Druids out to find Morrigan.
3. What does Cuchulain pray for Morrigan?
(a) That she will tell him where Medb is.
(b) That her injuries would heal.
(c) That she will find riches.
(d) That she will live to be a hundred.
4. How does Cethern get killed?
(a) Medb ties him up and leaves him to die.
(b) Ailill's son lures him into a ring of armed men.
(c) He is drowned in a vat of cattle blood.
(d) He is pushed off a cliff.
5. Where does Cuchulain sit waiting for Nathcrantrail to return?
(a) By a mountain.
(b) On his throne in his tent.
(c) In his secret cave.
(d) On the top of a stone column.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cethern soak in for three days?
2. Why does the fairy put magical herbs on Cuchulain while he sleeps?
3. What do Cethern's wounds tell?
4. What does Cethern have on his stomach to keep his organs inside?
5. What does Fergus get Cuchulain to agree to?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)