|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cethern's Bloody Wounds | The Tooth-Fight of Fintan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fergus send to tell Cuchulain that he should never be caught running from battle?
2. What does the fairy warrior offer to do for Cuchulain?
(a) Tell him all the secrets his knows about the Irish battle strategy.
(b) Hide Cuchulain in his secret cave.
(c) Lead the Irish army away from him.
(d) Fight the Irish while Cuchulain rests and gets better.
3. What does Cethern soak in for three days?
(a) Cattle guts.
4. Why did the Irish name the site of the battle the Tooth-Fight?
(a) They fought by biting each other.
(b) The bodies of the men were jaw-locked with one another.
(c) They were said to have fought "tooth and nail".
(d) They used teeth of wild animals as their talismans.
5. What does Cethern have on his stomach to keep his organs inside?
(a) A piece of wood.
(b) A shield.
(c) A piece of leather.
(d) A thick fur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cuchulain pray for Morrigan?
2. Cethern's father, Fintan, brings a hundred and fifty men with him. How many Irish do they kill?
3. What do Cethern's wounds tell?
4. How does Cethern get killed?
5. How does Morrigan disguise herself when she sees Cuchulain coming?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)