|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cethern's Bloody Wounds | The Tooth-Fight of Fintan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Morrigan disguise herself when she sees Cuchulain coming?
(a) As an old woman herding sheep.
(b) As an old woman mending clothes.
(c) As an old woman smoking a pipe.
(d) As an old woman milking a cow.
2. Why does the fairy put magical herbs on Cuchulain while he sleeps?
(a) To give him the power to see the future.
(b) To give him superhuman eyesight.
(c) To increase his strength.
(d) To heal his wounds.
3. As Cuchulain watches the Irish army march south to Ulster, why does Cuchulain grow angry with the Irish army?
(a) He wants to make peace and it doesn't.
(b) He is injured and fears for his life.
(c) He has sworn to kill them all but can't do it.
(d) It still has a huge numbers of soldiers.
4. Where does Cuchulain sit waiting for Nathcrantrail to return?
(a) On his throne in his tent.
(b) On the top of a stone column.
(c) In his secret cave.
(d) By a mountain.
5. What does the fairy warrior offer to do for Cuchulain?
(a) Tell him all the secrets his knows about the Irish battle strategy.
(b) Fight the Irish while Cuchulain rests and gets better.
(c) Hide Cuchulain in his secret cave.
(d) Lead the Irish army away from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cethern have on his stomach to keep his organs inside?
2. What do Cethern's wounds tell?
3. Who does Fergus send to tell Cuchulain that he should never be caught running from battle?
4. What does Medb do while Cuchulain is with Morrigan?
5. Why does Nathcrantail tell Medb that Cuchulain is a coward?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)