|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cethern's Bloody Wounds | The Tooth-Fight of Fintan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Etarcumul declares he will kill Cuchulain. Why does Cuchulain refuse to fight him?
(a) Etarcumul came with Fergus who Cuchulain calls his foster-father.
(b) He believes Etarcumul is his own brother.
(c) Cuchulain is afraid he would lose and die himself.
(d) Etarcumul is too young to fight.
2. What does Cethern have on his stomach to keep his organs inside?
(a) A thick fur.
(b) A piece of leather.
(c) A piece of wood.
(d) A shield.
3. How does Morrigan disguise herself when she sees Cuchulain coming?
(a) As an old woman milking a cow.
(b) As an old woman herding sheep.
(c) As an old woman mending clothes.
(d) As an old woman smoking a pipe.
4. What does the fairy warrior offer to do for Cuchulain?
(a) Hide Cuchulain in his secret cave.
(b) Lead the Irish army away from him.
(c) Tell him all the secrets his knows about the Irish battle strategy.
(d) Fight the Irish while Cuchulain rests and gets better.
5. Where does Cuchulain sit waiting for Nathcrantrail to return?
(a) On the top of a stone column.
(b) On his throne in his tent.
(c) By a mountain.
(d) In his secret cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fergus send to tell Cuchulain that he should never be caught running from battle?
2. What do Cethern's wounds tell?
3. How does Cethern get killed?
4. Why does the fairy put magical herbs on Cuchulain while he sleeps?
5. Cethern's father, Fintan, brings a hundred and fifty men with him. How many Irish do they kill?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)