|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cethern's Bloody Wounds | The Tooth-Fight of Fintan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cethern soak in for three days?
(d) Cattle guts.
2. Cethern's father, Fintan, brings a hundred and fifty men with him. How many Irish do they kill?
(a) Ten times as many.
(b) Five times as many.
(c) Twice as many.
(d) Three times as many.
3. What does the fairy warrior offer to do for Cuchulain?
(a) Hide Cuchulain in his secret cave.
(b) Lead the Irish army away from him.
(c) Fight the Irish while Cuchulain rests and gets better.
(d) Tell him all the secrets his knows about the Irish battle strategy.
4. As Cuchulain watches the Irish army march south to Ulster, why does Cuchulain grow angry with the Irish army?
(a) He wants to make peace and it doesn't.
(b) He is injured and fears for his life.
(c) It still has a huge numbers of soldiers.
(d) He has sworn to kill them all but can't do it.
5. What is Medb's reaction to Etarcumul's death?
(a) She cries in grief.
(b) She kills Fergus.
(c) She screams in rage.
(d) She surrenders and starts for home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cethern get killed?
2. How does Morrigan disguise herself when she sees Cuchulain coming?
3. Etarcumul declares he will kill Cuchulain. Why does Cuchulain refuse to fight him?
4. Why does the fairy put magical herbs on Cuchulain while he sleeps?
5. What does Cethern have on his stomach to keep his organs inside?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)