|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cethern's Bloody Wounds | The Tooth-Fight of Fintan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cuchulain sit waiting for Nathcrantrail to return?
(a) By a mountain.
(b) On his throne in his tent.
(c) On the top of a stone column.
(d) In his secret cave.
2. Etarcumul declares he will kill Cuchulain. Why does Cuchulain refuse to fight him?
(a) Etarcumul came with Fergus who Cuchulain calls his foster-father.
(b) He believes Etarcumul is his own brother.
(c) Cuchulain is afraid he would lose and die himself.
(d) Etarcumul is too young to fight.
3. What does Cethern soak in for three days?
(d) Cattle guts.
4. As Cuchulain watches the Irish army march south to Ulster, why does Cuchulain grow angry with the Irish army?
(a) He is injured and fears for his life.
(b) It still has a huge numbers of soldiers.
(c) He wants to make peace and it doesn't.
(d) He has sworn to kill them all but can't do it.
5. What is Medb's reaction to Etarcumul's death?
(a) She surrenders and starts for home.
(b) She kills Fergus.
(c) She cries in grief.
(d) She screams in rage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fergus get Cuchulain to agree to?
2. What does the fairy warrior offer to do for Cuchulain?
3. Why did the Irish name the site of the battle the Tooth-Fight?
4. Cethern's father, Fintan, brings a hundred and fifty men with him. How many Irish do they kill?
5. Why does the fairy put magical herbs on Cuchulain while he sleeps?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)