|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cethern's Bloody Wounds | The Tooth-Fight of Fintan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Cuchulain watches the Irish army march south to Ulster, why does Cuchulain grow angry with the Irish army?
(a) It still has a huge numbers of soldiers.
(b) He is injured and fears for his life.
(c) He wants to make peace and it doesn't.
(d) He has sworn to kill them all but can't do it.
2. What does Medb do while Cuchulain is with Morrigan?
(a) Send Druids out to find Morrigan.
(b) Plot with Ailill to offer Cuchulain her daughter.
(c) Send one hundred men to fight him.
(d) Send a spy to find out where Cuchulain is.
3. What does Cuchulain pray for Morrigan?
(a) That she will live to be a hundred.
(b) That her injuries would heal.
(c) That she will find riches.
(d) That she will tell him where Medb is.
4. Where does Cuchulain sit waiting for Nathcrantrail to return?
(a) On his throne in his tent.
(b) By a mountain.
(c) In his secret cave.
(d) On the top of a stone column.
5. What do Cethern's wounds tell?
(a) What sort of person inflicted them.
(b) The future of the Irish.
(c) How healthy he is.
(d) How long he has to live.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Medb's reaction to Etarcumul's death?
2. What does the fairy warrior offer to do for Cuchulain?
3. How does Morrigan disguise herself when she sees Cuchulain coming?
4. Cethern's father, Fintan, brings a hundred and fifty men with him. How many Irish do they kill?
5. Why did the Irish name the site of the battle the Tooth-Fight?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)