|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cethern's Bloody Wounds | The Tooth-Fight of Fintan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cethern soak in for three days?
(b) Cattle guts.
2. What does Fergus get Cuchulain to agree to?
(a) To surrender.
(b) To kill only one man at a time.
(c) To give Medb and Ailill some of the lands of Ulster.
(d) To train Etarcumul as a warrior.
3. Who does Fergus send to tell Cuchulain that he should never be caught running from battle?
4. How does Cethern get killed?
(a) He is drowned in a vat of cattle blood.
(b) Medb ties him up and leaves him to die.
(c) Ailill's son lures him into a ring of armed men.
(d) He is pushed off a cliff.
5. Why does the fairy put magical herbs on Cuchulain while he sleeps?
(a) To increase his strength.
(b) To give him superhuman eyesight.
(c) To give him the power to see the future.
(d) To heal his wounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cuchulain sit waiting for Nathcrantrail to return?
2. How does Morrigan disguise herself when she sees Cuchulain coming?
3. Cethern's father, Fintan, brings a hundred and fifty men with him. How many Irish do they kill?
4. What does Cuchulain pray for Morrigan?
5. As Cuchulain watches the Irish army march south to Ulster, why does Cuchulain grow angry with the Irish army?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)