|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cethern's Bloody Wounds | The Tooth-Fight of Fintan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cethern soak in for three days?
(a) Cattle guts.
2. Why does the fairy put magical herbs on Cuchulain while he sleeps?
(a) To give him superhuman eyesight.
(b) To heal his wounds.
(c) To increase his strength.
(d) To give him the power to see the future.
3. Who does Fergus send to tell Cuchulain that he should never be caught running from battle?
4. What does Cethern have on his stomach to keep his organs inside?
(a) A thick fur.
(b) A piece of wood.
(c) A shield.
(d) A piece of leather.
5. What does Fergus get Cuchulain to agree to?
(a) To surrender.
(b) To train Etarcumul as a warrior.
(c) To give Medb and Ailill some of the lands of Ulster.
(d) To kill only one man at a time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Cethern's wounds tell?
2. How does Morrigan disguise herself when she sees Cuchulain coming?
3. How does Cethern get killed?
4. Why did the Irish name the site of the battle the Tooth-Fight?
5. What is Medb's reaction to Etarcumul's death?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)