|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cethern's Bloody Wounds | The Tooth-Fight of Fintan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Medb's reaction to Etarcumul's death?
(a) She screams in rage.
(b) She surrenders and starts for home.
(c) She cries in grief.
(d) She kills Fergus.
2. What does the fairy warrior offer to do for Cuchulain?
(a) Hide Cuchulain in his secret cave.
(b) Tell him all the secrets his knows about the Irish battle strategy.
(c) Fight the Irish while Cuchulain rests and gets better.
(d) Lead the Irish army away from him.
3. Why does Nathcrantail tell Medb that Cuchulain is a coward?
(a) Cuchulain threw down his sword at Nathcrantail's feet.
(b) Cuchulain ran after a flock of birds.
(c) Cuchulain would not talk to anyone without ten bodyguards.
(d) Cuchulain ran away from Nathcrantail when he saw him coming.
4. As Cuchulain watches the Irish army march south to Ulster, why does Cuchulain grow angry with the Irish army?
(a) He wants to make peace and it doesn't.
(b) It still has a huge numbers of soldiers.
(c) He is injured and fears for his life.
(d) He has sworn to kill them all but can't do it.
5. What does Cethern soak in for three days?
(d) Cattle guts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cuchulain sit waiting for Nathcrantrail to return?
2. Why did the Irish name the site of the battle the Tooth-Fight?
3. How does Morrigan disguise herself when she sees Cuchulain coming?
4. Who does Fergus send to tell Cuchulain that he should never be caught running from battle?
5. Etarcumul declares he will kill Cuchulain. Why does Cuchulain refuse to fight him?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)