|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cethern's Bloody Wounds | The Tooth-Fight of Fintan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cuchulain pray for Morrigan?
(a) That she will live to be a hundred.
(b) That she will find riches.
(c) That her injuries would heal.
(d) That she will tell him where Medb is.
2. Cethern's father, Fintan, brings a hundred and fifty men with him. How many Irish do they kill?
(a) Twice as many.
(b) Three times as many.
(c) Ten times as many.
(d) Five times as many.
3. What does Cethern soak in for three days?
(d) Cattle guts.
4. Who does Fergus send to tell Cuchulain that he should never be caught running from battle?
5. Etarcumul declares he will kill Cuchulain. Why does Cuchulain refuse to fight him?
(a) Etarcumul came with Fergus who Cuchulain calls his foster-father.
(b) Cuchulain is afraid he would lose and die himself.
(c) He believes Etarcumul is his own brother.
(d) Etarcumul is too young to fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Medb do while Cuchulain is with Morrigan?
2. Why does the fairy put magical herbs on Cuchulain while he sleeps?
3. What does Cethern have on his stomach to keep his organs inside?
4. Why does Nathcrantail tell Medb that Cuchulain is a coward?
5. What is Medb's reaction to Etarcumul's death?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)