The Pillow Talk | The Occasion of the Tbin | The Rising-Out of the Men of Connacht at Cruachan Ai
• Medg and Ailill discuss how they became King and Queen of Cruachan.
• They talk about the fathers, sons, and daughters of the relatives they are discussing.
• Medb and Ailill compare their wealth.
• Ailill has a magnificent bull; Medb tries to find out where she can get one.
• Dari of Cooley has one and was willing to lend it to Medb.
• At a drunken feast, Medb's messenger says they would have taken the bull anyway.
• This leads to Dari backing down, and now Medb must take the bull by force.
• Medb and Ailill ask neighboring kings to send their men to Cruachan.
• The men wait at camp for two weeks, waiting for a sign to go into battle.
The Foretelling | This Is the Route of the Tbin | The March of the Host
This section contains 2,247 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)