|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cordelia do after she runs away from home?
(a) Gets a job on a cruise ship.
(b) Gets married to one of Elaine's classmates.
(c) Starts sitting in on classes at Elaine's college.
(d) Joins the Stratford Shakespearean festival.
2. What does Elaine do when Jon first takes her out for a beer?
(a) Is silent.
3. Why is Cordelia in Elaine's class in high school?
(a) She had to leave school for a year because she was sick.
(b) She failed her first year and was expelled from her school.
(c) She ran away from home for a year.
(d) She went to Europe for a year with her mother.
4. Does Elaine have a boyfriend in sixth grade?
(a) No, she dates a lot of boys.
(b) Yes, she seems deeply in love.
(c) Yes, she says it's the fashion.
(d) No, she begins to hate boys.
5. Where did Elaine see a beautiful and meaningful Virgin Mary statue?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the gallery when Elaine arrives?
2. Does Elaine agree to help Cordelia get out of the rest home?
3. What does the angry woman at the art show throw at Elaine's paintings?
4. How does Elaine try to kill herself?
5. How does Cordelia look when Elaine visits her after Cordelia moves?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)