|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elaine do when she finds Susie injured?
(a) She brings Susie to Josef.
(b) She brings Susie to the hospital.
(c) She brings Susie to a medical student at the university.
(d) She tries to tend to Susie's wounds herself.
2. How does Cordelia feel when Elaine insults her?
3. Who contradicts Elaine's thoughts at the end of Chapter 14?
(c) A valet.
(d) A voice in Elaine's head.
4. How does Elaine believe Josef thought of women?
(a) As angels on a pedestal.
(b) As human beings.
(c) As manipulative vampires.
(d) As not being real.
5. Who does Elaine think of seeing, when she goes to meet the attendees at the art retrospective?
(a) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the bridge over the ravine?
2. Does Elaine arrive at the gallery on time?
3. Who is at the gallery when Elaine arrives?
4. What time does Elaine wake at the beginning of Chapter 13?
5. What does Elaine try to tell herself about Cordelia after the art retrospective?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)