|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Elaine's mother?
(a) She is going blind.
(b) She is dying of an illness.
(c) She is starting a knitting business.
(d) She is living abroad in Asia.
2. What does Elaine find in her parents' cellar?
(a) Her cat's eye marble.
(b) A letter from Cordelia.
(c) Her flowered hat.
(d) A letter from Stephen.
3. What is the name of Elaine's painting about women who hurt themselves by falling on men they love?
(a) Falling for Men.
(b) Love Falls.
(c) Falling Women.
(d) Falling for You.
4. What does Elaine do with her old toys and childhood things?
(a) Gives them away to charity.
(b) Sells them at a garage sale.
(c) Packs them up in the basement.
(d) Burns them in a bonfire.
5. Does Elaine have a boyfriend in sixth grade?
(a) Yes, she says it's the fashion.
(b) Yes, she seems deeply in love.
(c) No, she begins to hate boys.
(d) No, she dates a lot of boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Elaine believe Josef thought of women?
2. What color dress does Elaine wear for the gallery opening?
3. What has happened to Elaine's father?
4. What does the Middle Eastern woman ask Elaine for money for?
5. What does Mr. Hrbik say Elaine's first nude female drawing from a live model looks like?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)