|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cordelia look when Elaine visits her after Cordelia moves?
(a) Pale and unwell.
(b) Scared but strong.
(c) Happy and healthy.
(d) Tired but happy.
2. What was the purpose of the beautiful and meaningful Virgin Mary statue Elaine saw?
(a) To forgive sins.
(b) To punish the wicked.
(c) To give unconditional love.
(d) To restore what is lost.
3. Where does Elaine work while she's in college?
(a) The Gray Bear.
(b) The Happy Beggar.
(c) The Swiss Chalet.
(d) The Moody Palm.
4. How does Elaine feel as she views her paintings?
5. What does Jon accuse Elaine of, after she confronts him about a woman calling the house for him?
(a) Making things up to start a fight.
(b) Having an affair with his best friends.
(c) Pretending she won't be jealous when she is.
(d) Seeing Josef while they were dating.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Elaine feel when she leaves the retrospective for the studio?
2. Is Elaine's ex-husband on time?
3. What does Elaine's mother talk about?
4. How does Elaine try to kill herself?
5. How does Cordelia feel when Elaine insults her?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)