|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about Elaine's sixth grade school?
(a) There is no playground.
(b) The boys and girls aren't separate.
(c) Elaine isn't in a class with Carol anymore.
(d) The school lets students direct their own learning.
2. How does Elaine try to kill herself?
(a) By shooting herself.
(b) By hanging herself.
(c) By slitting her wrists.
(d) By locking herself in a running car.
3. How would Elaine feel if her daughters were with someone like Josef or Jon?
4. What does Elaine do with her old toys and childhood things?
(a) Packs them up in the basement.
(b) Burns them in a bonfire.
(c) Sells them at a garage sale.
(d) Gives them away to charity.
5. How does Elaine react to Cordelia's embarrassment during the play?
(a) Elaine feels sorry for her.
(b) Elaine helps her get even.
(c) Elaine makes fun of it.
(d) Elaine gets angry at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie does Elaine think could have been directed by Josef?
2. How does Elaine feel as she views her paintings?
3. What does Jon call Elaine?
4. What does Elaine do to her hair when she's in eighth grade?
5. Who is at the gallery when Elaine arrives?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)