|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Elaine arrive at the gallery on time?
(a) No, Elaine thinks she's early, but she's late.
(b) Yes, Elaine is early.
(c) Yes, Elaine is exactly on time.
(d) No, Elaine is late.
2. How does Cordelia look when Elaine visits her after Cordelia moves?
(a) Pale and unwell.
(b) Happy and healthy.
(c) Scared but strong.
(d) Tired but happy.
3. How does Elaine actually feel when she finally sees Cordelia at the rest home?
(a) Angry at herself.
(b) Numb and empty.
(d) Glad to see her.
4. Who killed Stephen?
(a) His wife.
(d) A frightened stranger.
5. What is different about Elaine's sixth grade school?
(a) There is no playground.
(b) The boys and girls aren't separate.
(c) The school lets students direct their own learning.
(d) Elaine isn't in a class with Carol anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Elaine think sleeping with Jon is disloyal to her husband?
2. What old route does Elaine walk?
3. How does Elaine react to Cordelia's embarrassment during the play?
4. What type of job does Elaine get when she graduates college?
5. What does Elaine tell Jon, when he accuses her of still sleeping with other men?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)