|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elaine's mother talk about?
(a) Stephen as a young child.
(b) Stephen's death.
(c) Stephen as a grown man.
(d) Stephen as a teenager.
2. In the play Cordelia is in, what is the cabbage supposed to be?
(a) A baby.
(b) An old toy.
(c) A severed head.
(d) A basketball.
3. When Cordelia was young, what did she drink to avoid school?
4. What makes boys feel uneasy with Cordelia?
(a) Her agressive sexuality.
(b) Her reputation.
(c) Her inability to laugh.
(d) Her manner of speech.
5. Does Josef want to keep his affair with Elaine a secret?
(a) No, he tells other professors about it.
(b) Yes, he tells her not to tell Susie.
(c) Yes, he tells her not to tell his wife.
(d) No, but he agrees to keep it secret for Elaine's sake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade is Cordelia in when Elaine is in sixth grade?
2. How does Cordelia feel when Elaine insults her?
3. How does Elaine describe herself in the eleventh grade?
4. What does Mr. Hrbik say Elaine's first nude female drawing from a live model looks like?
5. What does Elaine do with her old toys and childhood things?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)