|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elaine's mother talk about?
(a) Stephen as a teenager.
(b) Stephen as a grown man.
(c) Stephen's death.
(d) Stephen as a young child.
2. What type of church did Elaine like best, when she would go to different churches on impulse?
(a) Baptist churches.
(b) Methodist churches.
(c) Catholic churches.
3. What has happened to Elaine's mother?
(a) She is dying of an illness.
(b) She is going blind.
(c) She is living abroad in Asia.
(d) She is starting a knitting business.
4. What is different about Elaine's sixth grade school?
(a) The school lets students direct their own learning.
(b) Elaine isn't in a class with Carol anymore.
(c) The boys and girls aren't separate.
(d) There is no playground.
5. Where does Elaine work while she's in college?
(a) The Moody Palm.
(b) The Happy Beggar.
(c) The Gray Bear.
(d) The Swiss Chalet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed Stephen?
2. What is the name of Elaine's painting about women who hurt themselves by falling on men they love?
3. What does Elaine try to tell herself about Cordelia after the art retrospective?
4. What does Mr. Hrbik say Elaine's first nude female drawing from a live model looks like?
5. How does Elaine believe Josef thought of women?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)