|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cordelia do after she runs away from home?
(a) Gets a job on a cruise ship.
(b) Starts sitting in on classes at Elaine's college.
(c) Joins the Stratford Shakespearean festival.
(d) Gets married to one of Elaine's classmates.
2. Who is at the gallery when Elaine arrives?
(b) A journalist.
(c) No one.
(d) The gallery owner.
3. What did Elaine look for in churches?
(a) Stained glass windows.
(b) Carved wooden doors.
(c) Tapestries on the altars.
(d) Statues of holy figures.
4. How does Elaine describe herself in the eleventh grade?
(a) As having burning ears.
(b) As having a mean mouth.
(c) As having angry eyes.
(d) As having a nose for trouble.
5. What is malfunctioning in Elaine and Jon's apartment?
(a) The water.
(b) The heat.
(c) The air conditioning.
(d) The electricity.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Elaine feel when she leaves the retrospective for the studio?
2. What do the people of Mexico leave for the dead that Elaine muses about?
3. How does Cordelia look when Elaine visits her after Cordelia moves?
4. What type of clothes does Elaine wear in college?
5. What has happened to Elaine's father?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)