|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cordelia do on her exams?
(a) She passes all of them.
(b) She doesn't take them.
(c) She passes all but one of them.
(d) She fails them.
2. What does Elaine find, after Susie calls her urgently for help?
(a) Susie has tried to kill herself.
(b) Susie has gotten drunk and hurt herself accidentally.
(c) Susie has been injured by Josef.
(d) Susie has hurt herself trying to give herself an abortion.
3. In the play Cordelia is in, what is the cabbage supposed to be?
(a) An old toy.
(b) A baby.
(c) A basketball.
(d) A severed head.
4. What does Elaine do at the studio, after the art retrospective?
(a) Take a bath.
(c) Throw things.
(d) Make eggs.
5. What does Charna say that the attendees at the art retrospective feel about Elaine?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elaine think of seeing, when she goes to meet the attendees at the art retrospective?
2. What was the purpose of the beautiful and meaningful Virgin Mary statue Elaine saw?
3. How is Elaine described in the article about her in Entertainment?
4. How does Cordelia feel when Elaine insults her?
5. Is the art retrospective a success?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)