|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cordelia do after she runs away from home?
(a) Joins the Stratford Shakespearean festival.
(b) Starts sitting in on classes at Elaine's college.
(c) Gets a job on a cruise ship.
(d) Gets married to one of Elaine's classmates.
2. How long ago did Stephen die?
(a) Two years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Twelve years.
3. Does Josef want to keep his affair with Elaine a secret?
(a) Yes, he tells her not to tell Susie.
(b) No, but he agrees to keep it secret for Elaine's sake.
(c) No, he tells other professors about it.
(d) Yes, he tells her not to tell his wife.
4. What does Elaine do to her hair when she's in eighth grade?
(a) She straightens it.
(b) She dyes it.
(c) She curls it.
(d) She cuts it short.
5. Who is at the gallery when Elaine arrives?
(a) The gallery owner.
(b) No one.
(c) A journalist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elaine think the angry woman is at first?
2. What artists are represented at Elaine's first art show?
3. What makes boys feel uneasy with Cordelia?
4. What does Elaine's therapist accuse her of?
5. Who finds Elaine after her suicide attempt?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)