|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jon accuse Elaine of, after she confronts him about a woman calling the house for him?
(a) Pretending she won't be jealous when she is.
(b) Having an affair with his best friends.
(c) Seeing Josef while they were dating.
(d) Making things up to start a fight.
2. How does Elaine think Jon will react to her pregnancy?
(a) She thinks Jon will want to marry her.
(b) She thinks Jon will want them to leave Toronto to raise the baby.
(c) She thinks Jon will go overboard buying things for her and the baby.
(d) She thinks Jon won't want the baby.
3. What does Elaine tell Jon, when he accuses her of still sleeping with other men?
(a) That she has forgotten how to love anyone.
(b) That she doesn't want anyone else.
(c) That she isn't attractive to anyone else.
(d) That she doesn't have time.
4. When Cordelia was young, what did she drink to avoid school?
5. Is Elaine's ex-husband on time?
(a) No, he is late and doesn't apologize.
(b) Yes, he is exactly on time.
(c) Yes, he is early.
(d) No, he is late and apologizes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elaine's mother talk about?
2. What did Elaine look for in churches?
3. Where did Elaine see a beautiful and meaningful Virgin Mary statue?
4. What does Elaine find in her parents' cellar?
5. Why did Cordelia dig holes in the yard when she was young?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)