|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Elaine agree to help Cordelia get out of the rest home?
(a) No, Elaine wants retribution on Cordelia.
(b) Yes, Elaine realizes it's the right thing to do.
(c) Yes, Elaine feels too guilty not to help.
(d) No, Elaine is afraid of what may happen.
2. Does Elaine have a boyfriend in sixth grade?
(a) No, she dates a lot of boys.
(b) Yes, she seems deeply in love.
(c) Yes, she says it's the fashion.
(d) No, she begins to hate boys.
3. Where does Elaine work while she's in college?
(a) The Swiss Chalet.
(b) The Happy Beggar.
(c) The Gray Bear.
(d) The Moody Palm.
4. What does Elaine do when Jon first takes her out for a beer?
(a) Is silent.
5. Who do Cordelia and Elaine make a game of making fun of in tenth grade?
(a) The Smeaths.
(b) Carol and Grace.
(c) Their parents.
(d) Tenth grade boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elaine go to, instead of going to the gallery to see if things are running smoothly?
2. Why did Cordelia dig holes in the yard when she was young?
3. How does Cordelia look when Elaine visits her after Cordelia moves?
4. What is the name of Elaine's painting about women who hurt themselves by falling on men they love?
5. When Cordelia was young, what did she drink to avoid school?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)