|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the play Cordelia is in, what is the cabbage supposed to be?
(a) An old toy.
(b) A severed head.
(c) A baby.
(d) A basketball.
2. What happens to the bridge over the ravine?
(a) It's torn down and replaced.
(b) It burns down.
(c) It falls into the river and is rebuilt.
(d) It is broken and closed to the public.
3. What makes boys feel uneasy with Cordelia?
(a) Her reputation.
(b) Her manner of speech.
(c) Her agressive sexuality.
(d) Her inability to laugh.
4. Who do Cordelia and Elaine make a game of making fun of in tenth grade?
(a) Their parents.
(b) The Smeaths.
(c) Tenth grade boys.
(d) Carol and Grace.
5. What does Elaine's mother talk about?
(a) Stephen's death.
(b) Stephen as a teenager.
(c) Stephen as a grown man.
(d) Stephen as a young child.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cordelia feel when Elaine insults her?
2. What does Elaine do when Jon first takes her out for a beer?
3. What does Elaine tell Jon, when he accuses her of still sleeping with other men?
4. How does Elaine describe herself in the eleventh grade?
5. Where does Elaine live while she's attending college?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)