|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cordelia was young, what did she drink to avoid school?
2. What does Elaine tell Jon, when he accuses her of still sleeping with other men?
(a) That she has forgotten how to love anyone.
(b) That she doesn't want anyone else.
(c) That she doesn't have time.
(d) That she isn't attractive to anyone else.
3. What happens to the bridge over the ravine?
(a) It's torn down and replaced.
(b) It falls into the river and is rebuilt.
(c) It burns down.
(d) It is broken and closed to the public.
4. How long ago did Stephen die?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Twelve years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Five years.
5. How does Elaine feel as she views her paintings?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cordelia do on her exams?
2. What has happened to Elaine's mother?
3. How does Elaine actually feel when she finally sees Cordelia at the rest home?
4. Who killed Stephen?
5. Where is the bar that Elaine meets Jon for a drink?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)