|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the angry woman at the art show throw at Elaine's paintings?
2. What does Elaine do when Jon first takes her out for a beer?
(b) Is silent.
3. What does Jon accuse Elaine of, after she confronts him about a woman calling the house for him?
(a) Having an affair with his best friends.
(b) Pretending she won't be jealous when she is.
(c) Making things up to start a fight.
(d) Seeing Josef while they were dating.
4. What does Elaine tell Jon, when he accuses her of still sleeping with other men?
(a) That she has forgotten how to love anyone.
(b) That she isn't attractive to anyone else.
(c) That she doesn't have time.
(d) That she doesn't want anyone else.
5. What color dress does Elaine wear for the gallery opening?
Short Answer Questions
1. What artists are represented at Elaine's first art show?
2. Why did Cordelia dig holes in the yard when she was young?
3. Where does Elaine work while she's in college?
4. What is different about Elaine's sixth grade school?
5. What happens to the bridge over the ravine?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)