|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elaine think of seeing, when she goes to meet the attendees at the art retrospective?
(d) Her mother.
2. What is different about Elaine's sixth grade school?
(a) There is no playground.
(b) The school lets students direct their own learning.
(c) The boys and girls aren't separate.
(d) Elaine isn't in a class with Carol anymore.
3. Does Elaine have a boyfriend in sixth grade?
(a) Yes, she says it's the fashion.
(b) No, she begins to hate boys.
(c) Yes, she seems deeply in love.
(d) No, she dates a lot of boys.
4. Where does Elaine live while she's attending college?
(a) In a dorm.
(b) In a shared apartment.
(c) At home.
(d) In a sorority house.
5. In the play Cordelia is in, what is the cabbage supposed to be?
(a) An old toy.
(b) A baby.
(c) A severed head.
(d) A basketball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the bar that Elaine meets Jon for a drink?
2. How does Cordelia look when Elaine visits her after Cordelia moves?
3. What incident does Elaine claim not to remember?
4. Who contradicts Elaine's thoughts at the end of Chapter 14?
5. Where does Elaine's brother Stephen go to school?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)