|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Elaine's father?
(a) He has divorced his wife.
(b) He has died.
(c) He has retired and stopped going out.
(d) He has stopped talking to Elaine.
2. What has happened to Elaine's mother?
(a) She is living abroad in Asia.
(b) She is going blind.
(c) She is dying of an illness.
(d) She is starting a knitting business.
3. When Cordelia was young, what did she drink to avoid school?
4. How does Elaine feel as she views her paintings?
5. How does Cordelia look when Elaine visits her after Cordelia moves?
(a) Happy and healthy.
(b) Tired but happy.
(c) Pale and unwell.
(d) Scared but strong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elaine live while she's attending college?
2. What does Elaine do to her hair when she's in eighth grade?
3. Where did Elaine see a beautiful and meaningful Virgin Mary statue?
4. What movie does Elaine think could have been directed by Josef?
5. Where does Elaine work while she's in college?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)