|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elaine think the angry woman is at first?
2. Does Elaine think sleeping with Jon is disloyal to her husband?
(a) No, she doesn't think it has anything to do with him.
(b) Yes, and she feels guilty about it.
(c) Yes, but she feels no guilt for being disloyal.
(d) No, she told her husband beforehand that it might happen.
3. Is Elaine's ex-husband on time?
(a) Yes, he is early.
(b) Yes, he is exactly on time.
(c) No, he is late and apologizes.
(d) No, he is late and doesn't apologize.
4. Where does Elaine's brother Stephen go to school?
(a) At an arts academy.
(b) With a private tutor.
(c) At Elaine and Cordelia's school.
(d) At a private advanced school.
5. What does Elaine try to tell herself about Cordelia after the art retrospective?
(a) That Cordelia is dead.
(b) That Cordelia is everywhere.
(c) That Cordelia is invisible.
(d) That Cordelia doesn't matter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elaine go to, instead of going to the gallery to see if things are running smoothly?
2. What grade is Cordelia in when Elaine is in sixth grade?
3. Why is Cordelia in Elaine's class in high school?
4. What color dress does Elaine wear for the gallery opening?
5. What old route does Elaine walk?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)