|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color dress does Elaine wear for the gallery opening?
2. What job does Elaine get after leaving Jon?
(a) Mural painter.
(b) Painting restorer.
(c) Interior designer.
(d) Furniture refinisher.
3. Does Josef want to keep his affair with Elaine a secret?
(a) No, he tells other professors about it.
(b) Yes, he tells her not to tell his wife.
(c) Yes, he tells her not to tell Susie.
(d) No, but he agrees to keep it secret for Elaine's sake.
4. When Cordelia was young, what did she drink to avoid school?
5. Is the art retrospective a success?
(a) Yes, but that doesn't seem important to Elaine.
(b) No, it seems a horrible failure.
(c) No, but only because of Elaine's attitude.
(d) Yes, and Elaine's mind is relieved.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Cordelia and Elaine make a game of making fun of in tenth grade?
2. What is the name of Elaine's painting about women who hurt themselves by falling on men they love?
3. What is different about Elaine's sixth grade school?
4. What does Elaine tell Jon, when he accuses her of still sleeping with other men?
5. What happens to the bridge over the ravine?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)