|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Elaine have a boyfriend in sixth grade?
(a) No, she begins to hate boys.
(b) Yes, she seems deeply in love.
(c) Yes, she says it's the fashion.
(d) No, she dates a lot of boys.
2. What does Charna say that the attendees at the art retrospective feel about Elaine?
3. What type of clothes does Elaine wear in college?
(a) Black turtlenecks and jeans.
(b) T-shirts and a long, leather jacket.
(c) Short skirts and revealing tops.
(d) White flowing dresses.
4. Where does Charna ask Elaine to go?
(a) To a corner deli.
(c) To the back office.
5. Where does Elaine go to, instead of going to the gallery to see if things are running smoothly?
(a) A bar downtown.
(b) A restaurant on top of a tall building.
(c) Her old home.
(d) Jon's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Elaine arrive at the gallery on time?
2. How does Josef begin to treat Elaine?
3. What does Elaine's therapist accuse her of?
4. What old route does Elaine walk?
5. How does Elaine feel when she leaves the retrospective for the studio?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)