Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color dress does Elaine wear for the gallery opening?
2. Who finds Elaine after her suicide attempt?
(a) The doorman.
(c) The apartment manager.
(d) A delivery man.
3. Does Elaine give the woman money?
(a) No, Elaine says she can't spare any money.
(b) Yes, Elaine gives her money.
(c) No, Elaine walks away without saying anything.
(d) Yes, but then she takes it back.
4. Why is Cordelia in Elaine's class in high school?
(a) She had to leave school for a year because she was sick.
(b) She went to Europe for a year with her mother.
(c) She ran away from home for a year.
(d) She failed her first year and was expelled from her school.
5. What does Elaine find, after Susie calls her urgently for help?
(a) Susie has been injured by Josef.
(b) Susie has gotten drunk and hurt herself accidentally.
(c) Susie has tried to kill herself.
(d) Susie has hurt herself trying to give herself an abortion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Elaine think Cordelia might react to the article?
2. How does Elaine try to kill herself?
3. How does Elaine feel as she views her paintings?
4. What movie does Elaine think could have been directed by Josef?
5. Is Elaine's ex-husband on time?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)