1. The narrator thinks of time as having a what?
2. What does the narrator compare time to?
3. What relationship does Stephen have to the narrator?
4. How old is the narrator in the book's first flashback?
5. What relationship does Cordelia have to the narrator?
6. Who would the narrator and Cordelia analyze on the streetcars?
7. What adjective best describes the narrator and Cordelia on the streetcar?
8. What does the narrator say she's not ready to give up, even at fifty, though it's a nuisance?
9. What makes the narrator remember Cordelia?
This section contains 4,615 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)