|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Josef want to keep his affair with Elaine a secret?
(a) No, but he agrees to keep it secret for Elaine's sake.
(b) Yes, he tells her not to tell Susie.
(c) Yes, he tells her not to tell his wife.
(d) No, he tells other professors about it.
2. What is the name of the new friend that Elaine makes?
3. Why does Elaine stop reciting the prayers at church?
(a) Because she can't remember the words to the prayers.
(b) Because she hates Cordelia's God.
(c) Because she can't forgive Mrs. Smeath.
(d) Because she's in too much pain.
4. Which of the girls is physically maturing ahead of the others?
5. What does Cordelia do after Elaine is sick from being in the cold water?
(a) She refuses to apologize, although she gets in trouble.
(b) She feels truly sorry and gives Elaine a gift.
(c) She makes an apology she doesn't mean.
(d) She sends Elaine a card to apologize, and Elaine can't tell if it's sincere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Elaine agree to help Cordelia get out of the rest home?
2. What does Elaine's mother talk about?
3. Where do the girls stare at Elaine from as she walks home from school?
4. Why is Cordelia in Elaine's class in high school?
5. What does Elaine do with her old toys and childhood things?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)