|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elaine stop reciting the prayers at church?
(a) Because she hates Cordelia's God.
(b) Because she can't remember the words to the prayers.
(c) Because she can't forgive Mrs. Smeath.
(d) Because she's in too much pain.
2. How did Elaine feel about coming to her art retrospective?
(a) She was thrilled and couldn't wait to leave.
(b) She wanted to go, but only stay for one day.
(c) She was excited about going but worried about the expense.
(d) She didn't want to go.
3. Which of the girls is physically maturing ahead of the others?
4. Why does Elaine make mistakes on her Sunday School tests?
(a) So the girls won't call her a goody-goody.
(b) Because Cordelia is blackmailing her.
(c) Because she doesn't study.
(d) Because she gets nervous when taking tests.
5. Where does Elaine work while she's in college?
(a) The Happy Beggar.
(b) The Gray Bear.
(c) The Swiss Chalet.
(d) The Moody Palm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Elaine use to describe her profession?
2. What trick does Elaine begin using to get out of situations she doesn't like?
3. What relationship does Stephen have to the narrator?
4. What does Elaine do when Jon first takes her out for a beer?
5. What part of the narrator's body is bloodied?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)