|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jon's note to Elaine under the mat say?
2. What starts to happen to Elaine when her family is on its summer trip?
(a) She starts falling asleep all the time.
(b) Her vision starts getting fuzzy.
(c) She starts having nightmares.
(d) She starts getting dizzy.
3. Does Elaine like memorizing psalms for Sunday School?
(a) Yes, but she likes them but can never remember them.
(b) No, she dislikes them but memorizes them anyway.
(c) Yes, she enjoys memorizing psalms.
(d) No, she hates memorizing them and never does.
4. The narrator thinks of time as having a what?
5. What is strange about the girls' seating arrangements at the parade?
(a) All of the girls sit low, where they can't see.
(b) All of the girls sit around Elain so Elain can't see.
(c) None of the girls sits near Elaine.
(d) The girls stand on their seats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who would the narrator and Cordelia analyze on the streetcars?
2. What does the narrator compare time to?
3. What makes the narrator remember Cordelia?
4. What does Cordelia warn that nightshade berries do?
5. What trick does Elaine begin using to get out of situations she doesn't like?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)