|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the girls playing when they put Elaine into the hole?
(a) Mary of Modena.
(b) Mary of Guelders.
(c) Mary, Queen of Scots.
(d) Bloody Mary.
2. Does the narrator think she'd recognize Cordelia today?
(a) No, she doesn't think either would recognize the other.
(b) Yes, but she thinks it would take a few moments.
(c) Yes, she thinks she would recognize Cordelia right away.
(d) No, but she thinks Cordelia would recognize her right away.
3. What does Elaine buy for the art exhibit?
(a) New gloves.
(b) New shoes.
(c) A new purse.
(d) A new dress.
4. At the store, what does someone try to steal from Elaine?
(a) Her package.
(b) Her jewelry.
(c) Her watch.
(d) Her wallet.
5. During the Christmas parade, what does Cordelia scold Elaine for after her father leaves?
(a) Being impolite and not saying anything.
(b) Talking too much and telling lies.
(c) Acting afraid and getting Cordelia in trouble.
(d) Making too much noise and moving around too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Elaine's friends tell her about their bullying?
2. How does Elaine feel about the boys?
3. How does Elaine feel about Grace Smeath's mother?
4. Why does Elaine think Carol is a sissy?
5. Why does Elaine make mistakes on her Sunday School tests?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)