|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Elaine actually feel when she finally sees Cordelia at the rest home?
(b) Glad to see her.
(c) Angry at herself.
(d) Numb and empty.
2. What do Elaine's friends say she's done wrong that makes them not speak to her at the Christmas parade?
(a) They say she's grown too tall.
(b) They say she's insulted them, but they won't say how.
(c) They say she's worn the wrong dress.
(d) They say she's said something wrong, but they won't say what.
3. What part of the narrator's body is bloodied?
(a) Her knee.
(b) Her wrists.
(c) Her fingers.
(d) Her nose.
4. Who killed Stephen?
(b) A frightened stranger.
(c) His wife.
5. When Cordelia was young, what did she drink to avoid school?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cordelia look when Elaine visits her after Cordelia moves?
2. What starts to happen to Elaine when her family is on its summer trip?
3. What is wrong with Grace Smeath's mother?
4. What does Elaine find, after Susie calls her urgently for help?
5. What adjective best describes the narrator and Cordelia on the streetcar?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)