|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective best describes the narrator and Cordelia on the streetcar?
2. Where does Mrs. Smeath ask Elaine to go with her family?
(a) A play.
(b) A picnic.
(d) A party.
3. What does Elaine try to do instead of playing with her friends?
(a) Volunteer work.
4. Does the narrator think she'd recognize Cordelia today?
(a) No, but she thinks Cordelia would recognize her right away.
(b) Yes, but she thinks it would take a few moments.
(c) Yes, she thinks she would recognize Cordelia right away.
(d) No, she doesn't think either would recognize the other.
5. Does Elaine agree to help Cordelia get out of the rest home?
(a) No, Elaine is afraid of what may happen.
(b) Yes, Elaine feels too guilty not to help.
(c) Yes, Elaine realizes it's the right thing to do.
(d) No, Elaine wants retribution on Cordelia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elaine go to, instead of going to the gallery to see if things are running smoothly?
2. Which of the girls is physically maturing ahead of the others?
3. What time does Elaine wake at the beginning of Chapter 13?
4. What does Elaine do with her old toys and childhood things?
5. What was the purpose of the beautiful and meaningful Virgin Mary statue Elaine saw?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)