|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Elaine see a beautiful and meaningful Virgin Mary statue?
2. What does Jon accuse Elaine of, after she confronts him about a woman calling the house for him?
(a) Seeing Josef while they were dating.
(b) Making things up to start a fight.
(c) Having an affair with his best friends.
(d) Pretending she won't be jealous when she is.
3. What grade is Cordelia in when Elaine is in sixth grade?
(a) Sixth grade.
(b) Ninth grade.
(c) Eighth grade.
(d) Seventh grade.
4. Why is Cordelia in Elaine's class in high school?
(a) She had to leave school for a year because she was sick.
(b) She failed her first year and was expelled from her school.
(c) She ran away from home for a year.
(d) She went to Europe for a year with her mother.
5. What is Cordelia digging a hole for?
(a) A racetrack.
(b) A swimming pool.
(c) A clubhouse.
(d) A dollhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Elaine want to look at her paintings?
2. What is Ben's advice to Elaine about going to the art retrospective?
3. Where does Elaine's brother Stephen go to school?
4. What happens to the bridge over the ravine?
5. Does Elaine have a boyfriend in sixth grade?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)