|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade is Cordelia in when Elaine is in sixth grade?
(a) Sixth grade.
(b) Ninth grade.
(c) Eighth grade.
(d) Seventh grade.
2. What did Elaine look for in churches?
(a) Carved wooden doors.
(b) Tapestries on the altars.
(c) Stained glass windows.
(d) Statues of holy figures.
3. What does Elaine tell Jon, when he accuses her of still sleeping with other men?
(a) That she doesn't want anyone else.
(b) That she doesn't have time.
(c) That she isn't attractive to anyone else.
(d) That she has forgotten how to love anyone.
4. Does Elaine know about the interview?
(a) No, she's surprised and not happy.
(b) No, she's happily surprised.
(c) Yes, she's looking forward to it.
(d) Yes, but she'd forgotten.
5. What movie does Elaine think could have been directed by Josef?
(a) One where a man jumped off a bridge for a woman.
(b) One where a woman went crazy because of men.
(c) One where a painter fell in love with his student.
(d) One where a man fled from all his relationships.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elaine do to her hair when she's in eighth grade?
2. How old does Elaine turn soon after the incident with the hole?
3. Does Elaine have a boyfriend in sixth grade?
4. What type of church did Elaine like best, when she would go to different churches on impulse?
5. What is different about Elaine's sixth grade school?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)