|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about Elaine's sixth grade school?
(a) Elaine isn't in a class with Carol anymore.
(b) There is no playground.
(c) The school lets students direct their own learning.
(d) The boys and girls aren't separate.
2. What is Cordelia digging a hole for?
(a) A swimming pool.
(b) A clubhouse.
(c) A racetrack.
(d) A dollhouse.
3. What does Elaine's therapist accuse her of?
(a) Not facing her problems.
(b) Hiding things.
(c) Not trusting men.
(d) Trying to be perfect.
4. Why doesn't Elaine want to look at her paintings?
(a) She is afraid of the angry feelings they bring up.
(b) She finds mistakes and wants to start over.
(c) She thinks they'll influence her newer paintings.
(d) They make her too sad about her past losses.
5. Who finds Elaine after her suicide attempt?
(a) The apartment manager.
(b) A delivery man.
(d) The doorman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elaine's brother Stephen go to school?
2. What does Elaine do to her hair when she's in eighth grade?
3. What shape is the hole Cordelia begins to dig in the back yard?
4. What grade is Cordelia in when Elaine is in sixth grade?
5. What happens to the bridge over the ravine?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)