1. The narrator thinks of time as having a what?
2. What does the narrator compare time to?
3. What relationship does Stephen have to the narrator?
4. How old is the narrator in the book's first flashback?
(a) A college grad.
(b) A teenager.
(c) A toddler.
(d) A baby.
5. What relationship does Cordelia have to the narrator?
(b) Best friend.
6. Who would the narrator and Cordelia analyze on the streetcars?
(b) Old ladies.
7. What adjective best describes the narrator and Cordelia on the streetcar?
8. What does the narrator say she's not ready to give up, even at fifty, though it's a nuisance?
9. What makes the narrator remember Cordelia?
(a) Running across a mutual friend.
(b) Coming back to the town where they knew each other.
(c) Finding an old photograph of the two of them together.
(d) Getting a postcard.
This section contains 4,615 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)