1. What does the narrator tell the reader to call him in Chapter 1?
2. What is the title of the book that the narrator describes writing in Chapter 1?
3. What is the book about that the narrator describes writing in Chapter 1?
4. What is the Bokononist term for a team that does "God's Will without ever discovering what they are doing" in Chapter 1?
5. What word refers to the instrument that brings a person into his "team" in the beliefs of Bokononists?
6. Where does the narrator describe the Episcopalian woman living in Chapter 3?
This section contains 3,927 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)