|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 114-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is defined by Bokonon as "a person who steers people away from a line of speculation by reducing that line . . . to an absurdity"?
2. What business did Emily Hoenikker's father own?
(a) A dress store.
(b) A shoe store.
(c) A music store.
(d) A candy store.
3. What was the name of Remington Rumfoord's steam yacht that he traveled the world in with Bokonon?
(a) The White Lion.
(b) The Raven.
(c) The Scheherazade.
(d) The Lady's Slipper.
4. On what vessel did Bokonon travel from his home island to London in 1911?
(a) The Lady's Slipper.
(b) The Scheherazade.
(c) The Raven.
(d) The White Lion.
5. Whom is John sent to write an article about in San Lorenzo in Chapter 40?
(a) Sherman Krebbs.
(b) Marvin Sharpe Holderness.
(c) Julian Castle.
(d) George Minor Moakely.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Dr. Felix Hoenikker have?
2. How old was Angela when her father died?
3. To what melody is the San Lorenzo National Anthem sung?
4. What is the company that Angela's husband is President of, according to Newt in Chapter 80?
5. To whom is the poem attributed on the tombstone that says, "Mother, Mother, how I pray / For you to guard us every day"?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)