|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 114-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people died at Julian Castle's hospital in ten days after the plague outbreak, according to his son in Chapter 73?
2. What does Dr. Breed say that "pure research men" work on in Chapter 21?
(a) "What they are paid to research."
(b) "What they are told to research."
(c) "What fascinates them."
(d) "Facts that will help humanity."
3. By what name does the narrator refer to the moon in Chapter 90?
4. To whose honor does the Ambassador deliver his speech in Chapter 114?
(a) The Hundred Martyrs to Democracy.
(b) Papa Monzano.
(c) Lyman Enders Knowles.
5. Who performs "Cat House Piano" on the album that Newt plays in Chapter 81?
(a) Lionel Boyd Johnson.
(b) Meade Lux Lewis.
(c) Marvin Sharpe Holderness.
(d) Sherman Krebbs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chapter 31's title?
2. What is the title of Chapter 111?
3. What is the title of Chapter 28?
4. What was the name of Remington Rumfoord's steam yacht that he traveled the world in with Bokonon?
5. How does John describe the aesthetic of Ilium, New York, in Chapter 13?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)