|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 114-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is a "wampeter" defined in Chapter 24?
(a) "A wampeter is the truth of humanity."
(b) "A wampeter is the rim of a karass."
(c) "A wampeter is the pivot of a karass."
(d) "A wampeter is the onset of a kan-kan."
2. How is the fan driven in the ventilation shaft of the bomb shelter in Papa Manzano's castle?
(a) An ice-machine.
(b) By stationary bicycle.
(c) A hanging cord.
(d) A see-saw.
3. Why does John go to the cemetery in Chapter 29?
(a) To take a photograph of Dr. Hoenikker's tombstone.
(b) To pay respects to his mother and father.
(c) To pay respects to his grandmother.
(d) To break into the Hoenikker crypt.
4. What is the title of Chapter 73?
(a) "Secret Agent X-9."
(b) "No More Mud."
(c) "Black Death."
(d) "Vice-president in Charge of Volcanoes."
5. Who was the prisoner that wrote and sent his book to Dr. Felix Hoenikker?
(a) Julian William Anderson.
(b) Andrew James Krementz.
(c) William H. Skawinski.
(d) Marvin Sharpe Holderness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Cape Cod Room called at the time when the atomic bomb was dropped on HIroshima?
2. What is the name of the prostitute that John talks to at the Cape Cod Room in Chapter 10?
3. Julian Castle tells John in Chapter 78, "Truth was the enemy of the people, because the truth was" what?
4. Who gave the family dog Ice-nine, according to Newt in Chapter 108?
5. How old was Angela when her father died?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)