|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 100-106.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what names does the narrator refer to the sun in Chapter 90?
2. Who is the eccentril elevator operator that John encounters in Chapter 28?
(a) Marvin Sharpe Holderness.
(b) Lyman Enders Knowles.
(c) Andrew James Krementz.
(d) George Minor Moakely.
3. What is the title of Chapter 71?
(a) "A Tentative Tangling of Tendrils."
(b) "The Happiness of Being an American."
(c) "Just Like Saint Augustine."
(d) "Vice-president in Charge of Volcanoes."
4. How old was Angela Hoenikker when her mother died?
5. In what fraternity was the narrator a member during his college years?
(a) Delta Upsilon.
(b) Beta Theta Pi.
(c) Kappa Sigma.
(d) Theta Chi.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom had Frank Hoenikker's house once belonged?
2. Who performs "Cat House Piano" on the album that Newt plays in Chapter 81?
3. How much is the long-distance phone bill that the poet left behind in John's apartment in Chapter 36?
4. What materials are required to play the "Cat's Cradle" game that is described in the narrative?
5. What nickname does Frank Hoenikker descrbe being called as a youth in Chapter 89?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)