|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 78-88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Newt Hoenikker create a "love nest" with his bride after they had wed?
(a) The Bahamas.
(b) San Lorenzo.
(d) Cape Cod.
2. What materials are required to play the "Cat's Cradle" game that is described in the narrative?
3. What is the Bokononist term for a team that does "God's Will without ever discovering what they are doing" in Chapter 1?
4. What is the title of Chapter 48?
(a) "The Marines March On."
(b) "No More Mud."
(c) "Just Like Saint Augustine."
(d) "Gone, but Not Forgotten."
5. What was Bokonon's christened name?
(a) Lyman Enders Knowles.
(b) Julian William Anderson.
(c) George Minor Moakely.
(d) Lionel Boyd Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Dr. Felix Hoenikker have?
2. How is a "wampeter" defined in Chapter 24?
3. Who was the prisoner that wrote and sent his book to Dr. Felix Hoenikker?
4. What is the title of Chapter 64?
5. What is the title of Chapter 10?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)