|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 78-88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many taxicabs are there on the island of San Lorenzo?
2. Where does the narrator describe the Episcopalian woman living in Chapter 3?
(a) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(b) New York, New York.
(c) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
(d) Newport, Rhode Island.
3. For how long has John spent on his "expedition" in Ilium in Chapter 36?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 9 days.
4. What was the name of Remington Rumfoord's steam yacht that he traveled the world in with Bokonon?
(a) The Raven.
(b) The Lady's Slipper.
(c) The Scheherazade.
(d) The White Lion.
5. How many people depart the plane in San Lorenzo, including the narrator, in Chapter 62?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Cape Cod Room called at the time when the atomic bomb was dropped on HIroshima?
2. What is the title of Chapter 71?
3. What was the name of the midget dancer that Newt Hoenikker wed?
4. What is the name of Dr. Breed's secretary?
5. What was the name of Felix Hoenikker's identical twin?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)