|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 78-88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the servant who greets John at Frank Hoenikker's home in Chapter 74?
2. How old was Angela Hoenikker when her mother died?
3. Who was the prisoner that wrote and sent his book to Dr. Felix Hoenikker?
(a) Julian William Anderson.
(b) Marvin Sharpe Holderness.
(c) Andrew James Krementz.
(d) William H. Skawinski.
4. To whom had Frank Hoenikker's house once belonged?
(a) George Minor Moakely.
(b) Julian Castle.
(c) Nestor Aamons.
(d) Sherman Krebbs.
5. What is the second number that plays on the phonograph of "Cat House Piano" in Chapter 81?
(a) "Lost Highway."
(b) "Cat House Blues."
(c) "Jazz in the 5th."
(d) "Dragon Blues."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Bokononist ritual that involves touching feet with a person to mingle awareness?
2. What is the Bokononist term for a team that does "God's Will without ever discovering what they are doing" in Chapter 1?
3. How old was Newt Hoenikker when his father died?
4. What is the book about that the narrator describes writing in Chapter 1?
5. How much is the long-distance phone bill that the poet left behind in John's apartment in Chapter 36?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)