|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business did Emily Hoenikker's father own?
(a) A dress store.
(b) A music store.
(c) A candy store.
(d) A shoe store.
2. How does John describe the aesthetic of Ilium, New York, in Chapter 13?
3. What is the title of Chapter 29?
(a) "End of the World Delight."
(b) "No More Mud."
(c) "Gone, but Not Forgotten."
(d) "The Marines March On."
4. How old was Angela Hoenikker when her mother died?
5. How old was Angela when her father died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 10?
2. What does the narrator tell the reader to call him in Chapter 1?
3. What was the Cape Cod Room called at the time when the atomic bomb was dropped on HIroshima?
4. Where does John stay when in Ilium in Chapter 10?
5. What does Dr. Breed accuse John of being a member of in Chapter 21?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)