|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is a "wampeter" defined in Chapter 24?
(a) "A wampeter is the onset of a kan-kan."
(b) "A wampeter is the rim of a karass."
(c) "A wampeter is the pivot of a karass."
(d) "A wampeter is the truth of humanity."
2. What is the title of Chapter 28?
(a) "No More Mud."
(d) "A Tentative Tangling of Tendrils."
3. For what kind of dog does the narrator describe building a dog house in Chapter 3?
(a) A Husky.
(b) An Anatolian Shepherd.
(c) A German Shepherd.
(d) A Great Dane.
4. Who is the eccentril elevator operator that John encounters in Chapter 28?
(a) Lyman Enders Knowles.
(b) Marvin Sharpe Holderness.
(c) Andrew James Krementz.
(d) George Minor Moakely.
5. What is the title of Chapter 19?
(a) "Secret Agent X-9."
(b) "End of the World Delight."
(c) "No More Mud."
(d) "Vice-president in Charge of Volcanoes."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 21?
2. What college is Newt Hoenikker attending when the narrator writes to him in Chapter 4?
3. What is the first sentence in The Books of Bokonon?
4. What is the name of the prostitute that John talks to at the Cape Cod Room in Chapter 10?
5. What word refers to the instrument that brings a person into his "team" in the beliefs of Bokononists?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)