|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Breed's position at the Research Laboratory of the General Forge and Foundry Company?
2. How long is the island of San Lorenzo described as in Chapter 38?
(a) 10 miles long.
(b) 20 miles long.
(c) 50 miles long.
(d) 70 miles long.
3. What is the title of the book that the narrator describes writing in Chapter 1?
(a) The Book of Bokonon.
(b) Dreams of Tomorrow.
(c) The Ice-nine Cloud.
(d) The Day the World Ended.
4. For what kind of dog does the narrator describe building a dog house in Chapter 3?
(a) A German Shepherd.
(b) An Anatolian Shepherd.
(c) A Great Dane.
(d) A Husky.
5. For what company did Dr. Felix Hoenikker work most of his life?
(a) Accurate Energetic Systems, LLC.
(b) The Putter and Stratton Company.
(c) The General Forge and Foundry Company.
(d) The Dyno Nobel Company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the elevation of Mount McCabe?
2. How much is the long-distance phone bill that the poet left behind in John's apartment in Chapter 36?
3. What is the name of the book that was given to Dr. Felix Hoenikker from a man in prison about the end of the world?
4. What was the name of the man that Dr. Breed describes as having been executed for committing 26 murders in Chapter 13?
5. Why does John go to the cemetery in Chapter 29?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)