|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Frank Hoenikker when his father died?
2. What is the Bokononist term for a team that does "God's Will without ever discovering what they are doing" in Chapter 1?
3. What is the name of the prostitute that John talks to at the Cape Cod Room in Chapter 10?
4. How tall does Newt Hoenikker claim to be in his letter to John?
(a) 3'7" tall.
(b) 4' tall.
(c) 5' tall.
(d) 6' tall.
5. For what kind of dog does the narrator describe building a dog house in Chapter 3?
(a) A German Shepherd.
(b) A Great Dane.
(c) An Anatolian Shepherd.
(d) A Husky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What materials are required to play the "Cat's Cradle" game that is described in the narrative?
2. What is the title of Chapter 4?
3. What was the name of Dr. Breed's wife?
4. What business did Emily Hoenikker's father own?
5. What is the melting point of Ice-nine?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)