|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Breed's secretary say "God really is" in Chapter 26?
2. What does the narrator tell the reader to call him in Chapter 1?
3. How old was Frank Hoenikker when his father died?
4. How is the weather described when John goes to the cemetery in Chapter 29?
(a) Dry and windy.
5. What was the name of the man that Dr. Breed describes as having been executed for committing 26 murders in Chapter 13?
(a) Julian William Anderson.
(b) George Minor Moakely.
(c) Andrew James Krementz.
(d) Marvin Sharpe Holderness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the book about that the narrator describes writing in Chapter 1?
2. To whom is the poem attributed on the tombstone that says, "Mother, Mother, how I pray / For you to guard us every day"?
3. Who is the eccentril elevator operator that John encounters in Chapter 28?
4. What is the title of the book that the narrator describes writing in Chapter 1?
5. What is the married name of Newt's sister, as revealed in his letter in Chapter 5?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)