|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 28?
(a) "A Tentative Tangling of Tendrils."
(b) "No More Mud."
2. What business did Emily Hoenikker's father own?
(a) A shoe store.
(b) A dress store.
(c) A candy store.
(d) A music store.
3. What was the Cape Cod Room called at the time when the atomic bomb was dropped on HIroshima?
(a) The White Horse Lounge.
(b) The Casa Mona.
(c) The Red Room.
(d) The Navajo Tepee.
4. What color is the chip of Ice-nine that Dr. Felix Hoenikker created?
(c) Completely clear.
5. What is the title of Chapter 9?
(b) "Vice-president in Charge of Volcanoes."
(c) "End of the World Delight."
(d) "A Tentative Tangling of Tendrils."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the book that was given to Dr. Felix Hoenikker from a man in prison about the end of the world?
2. What is the name of the prostitute that John talks to at the Cape Cod Room in Chapter 10?
3. What is Dr. Breed's first name?
4. Where does the narrator describe the Episcopalian woman living in Chapter 3?
5. How old was Newt Hoenikker when the atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)