|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the book that the narrator describes writing in Chapter 1?
(a) The Day the World Ended.
(b) The Book of Bokonon.
(c) The Ice-nine Cloud.
(d) Dreams of Tomorrow.
2. What is the first sentence in The Books of Bokonon?
(a) "Do not dwell on the sins of yesterday, but walk into the light of tomorrow."
(b) "Everything exists for the glory of God."
(d) "All of the true things I am about to tell you are shameless lies."
3. How does John describe the aesthetic of Ilium, New York, in Chapter 13?
4. Where does John stay when in Ilium in Chapter 10?
(a) The Del Prado Hotel.
(b) The Ritz Carlton hotel.
(c) The Casa Mona hotel.
(d) The Four Seasons hotel.
5. What is the name of the prostitute that John talks to at the Cape Cod Room in Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the man that Dr. Breed describes as having been executed for committing 26 murders in Chapter 13?
2. Where was Dr. Felix Hoenikker when he died?
3. When does Dr. Breed describe the man being hung that had killed 26 people in Chapter 13?
4. In what fraternity was the narrator a member during his college years?
5. For what company did Dr. Felix Hoenikker work most of his life?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)