|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Breed say that "pure research men" work on in Chapter 21?
(a) "What fascinates them."
(b) "What they are told to research."
(c) "What they are paid to research."
(d) "Facts that will help humanity."
2. How old was Angela Hoenikker when her mother died?
3. How is a "wampeter" defined in Chapter 24?
(a) "A wampeter is the rim of a karass."
(b) "A wampeter is the truth of humanity."
(c) "A wampeter is the onset of a kan-kan."
(d) "A wampeter is the pivot of a karass."
4. For what company did Dr. Felix Hoenikker work most of his life?
(a) The Putter and Stratton Company.
(b) The General Forge and Foundry Company.
(c) The Dyno Nobel Company.
(d) Accurate Energetic Systems, LLC.
5. For what kind of dog does the narrator describe building a dog house in Chapter 3?
(a) A Husky.
(b) A German Shepherd.
(c) A Great Dane.
(d) An Anatolian Shepherd.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall does Newt Hoenikker claim to be in his letter to John?
2. What is the title of Chapter 19?
3. Where does John stay when in Ilium in Chapter 10?
4. What is Dr. Breed's position at the Research Laboratory of the General Forge and Foundry Company?
5. What does Dr. Breed accuse John of being a member of in Chapter 21?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)