|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is a "wampeter" defined in Chapter 24?
(a) "A wampeter is the pivot of a karass."
(b) "A wampeter is the truth of humanity."
(c) "A wampeter is the onset of a kan-kan."
(d) "A wampeter is the rim of a karass."
2. How does John describe the aesthetic of Ilium, New York, in Chapter 13?
3. What is the title of Chapter 21?
(a) "The Marines March On."
(b) "Vice-president in Charge of Volcanoes."
(c) "No More Mud."
(d) "End of the World Delight."
4. What is the name of the prostitute that John talks to at the Cape Cod Room in Chapter 10?
5. What is the title of Chapter 11?
(a) "End of the World Delight."
(b) "Secret Agent X-9."
(c) "Vice-president in Charge of Volcanoes."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Breed's position at the Research Laboratory of the General Forge and Foundry Company?
2. What was the name of Dr. Breed's wife?
3. What materials are required to play the "Cat's Cradle" game that is described in the narrative?
4. Where does Newt's sister live, according to his letter in Chapter 5?
5. What is the first sentence in The Books of Bokonon?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)