|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 11?
(a) "Vice-president in Charge of Volcanoes."
(c) "End of the World Delight."
(d) "Secret Agent X-9."
2. How old was Angela Hoenikker when her mother died?
3. How old was Frank Hoenikker when his father died?
4. What does the narrator tell the reader to call him in Chapter 1?
5. Where does the narrator describe the Episcopalian woman living in Chapter 3?
(a) New York, New York.
(b) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(c) Newport, Rhode Island.
(d) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Short Answer Questions
1. What materials are required to play the "Cat's Cradle" game that is described in the narrative?
2. For what company did Dr. Felix Hoenikker work most of his life?
3. What is the first sentence in The Books of Bokonon?
4. How tall does Newt Hoenikker claim to be in his letter to John?
5. How is a "wampeter" defined in Chapter 24?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)