|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word refers to the instrument that brings a person into his "team" in the beliefs of Bokononists?
2. How old was Angela Hoenikker when her mother died?
3. For what company did Dr. Felix Hoenikker work most of his life?
(a) The Dyno Nobel Company.
(b) The Putter and Stratton Company.
(c) The General Forge and Foundry Company.
(d) Accurate Energetic Systems, LLC.
4. Where was the Hoenikker family living at the time that the atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima?
(a) Princeton, New Jersey.
(b) Ilium, New York.
(c) Ithaca, New York.
(d) New Brunswick, New Jersey.
5. Where does the narrator describe the Episcopalian woman living in Chapter 3?
(a) Newport, Rhode Island.
(b) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(c) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
(d) New York, New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the prisoner that wrote and sent his book to Dr. Felix Hoenikker?
2. For what kind of dog does the narrator describe building a dog house in Chapter 3?
3. What materials are required to play the "Cat's Cradle" game that is described in the narrative?
4. What is the married name of Newt's sister, as revealed in his letter in Chapter 5?
5. What is the title of the book that the narrator describes writing in Chapter 1?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)