|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college is Newt Hoenikker attending when the narrator writes to him in Chapter 4?
(a) Cornell University.
(b) Princeton University.
(c) Brown University.
(d) New York University.
2. What materials are required to play the "Cat's Cradle" game that is described in the narrative?
3. For what company did Dr. Felix Hoenikker work most of his life?
(a) Accurate Energetic Systems, LLC.
(b) The General Forge and Foundry Company.
(c) The Putter and Stratton Company.
(d) The Dyno Nobel Company.
4. How tall does Newt Hoenikker claim to be in his letter to John?
(a) 5' tall.
(b) 3'7" tall.
(c) 6' tall.
(d) 4' tall.
5. How old was Angela Hoenikker when her mother died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Bokononist term for a team that does "God's Will without ever discovering what they are doing" in Chapter 1?
2. What is the name of the book that was given to Dr. Felix Hoenikker from a man in prison about the end of the world?
3. What is the title of Chapter 4?
4. What is the title of the book that the narrator describes writing in Chapter 1?
5. Who was the prisoner that wrote and sent his book to Dr. Felix Hoenikker?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)