|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago does Newt say his brother Frank disappeared in his letter in Chapter 5?
(a) 10 years ago.
(b) 5 years ago.
(c) 2 years ago.
(d) 1 year ago.
2. Where was Dr. Felix Hoenikker when he died?
(a) Atlantic City.
(c) New York.
(d) Cape Cod.
3. In what fraternity was the narrator a member during his college years?
(a) Delta Upsilon.
(b) Kappa Sigma.
(c) Theta Chi.
(d) Beta Theta Pi.
4. Where does the narrator describe the Episcopalian woman living in Chapter 3?
(a) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
(b) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(c) New York, New York.
(d) Newport, Rhode Island.
5. What is the title of the book that the narrator describes writing in Chapter 1?
(a) The Ice-nine Cloud.
(b) The Book of Bokonon.
(c) The Day the World Ended.
(d) Dreams of Tomorrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall does Newt Hoenikker claim to be in his letter to John?
2. How old was Newt Hoenikker when the atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima?
3. What word refers to the instrument that brings a person into his "team" in the beliefs of Bokononists?
4. What is the first sentence in The Books of Bokonon?
5. What is the Bokononist term for a team that does "God's Will without ever discovering what they are doing" in Chapter 1?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)