|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what fraternity was the narrator a member during his college years?
(a) Kappa Sigma.
(b) Theta Chi.
(c) Delta Upsilon.
(d) Beta Theta Pi.
2. For what kind of dog does the narrator describe building a dog house in Chapter 3?
(a) A Great Dane.
(b) A German Shepherd.
(c) A Husky.
(d) An Anatolian Shepherd.
3. How many children did Dr. Felix Hoenikker have?
4. How old was Newt Hoenikker when the atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima?
5. How long ago does Newt say his brother Frank disappeared in his letter in Chapter 5?
(a) 2 years ago.
(b) 10 years ago.
(c) 1 year ago.
(d) 5 years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Angela Hoenikker when her mother died?
2. What is the title of Chapter 4?
3. Where does Newt's sister live, according to his letter in Chapter 5?
4. What is the first sentence in The Books of Bokonon?
5. Where was the Hoenikker family living at the time that the atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)