|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 100-106.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Crosby demand quarters after checking out of the hotel in Chapter 72?
(a) The Four Seasons.
(b) The Ritz Carlton hotel.
(c) The American embassy.
(d) The Del Prado Hotel.
2. With whom does Frank Hoenikker describe having an affair as a teenager in Chapter 89?
(a) The wife of the owner of Jack's Hobby Shop.
(b) The wife of his mother's best friend.
(c) The wife of Dr. Breed.
(d) His second cousin.
3. How much is the long-distance phone bill that the poet left behind in John's apartment in Chapter 36?
4. What position does John discover Frank Hoenikker holds in San Lorenzo in Chapter 37?
(a) Minister of Science and Progresss.
(b) Minister of War.
(c) Minister of Foreign Relations.
(d) Ambassador to the United States.
5. What is the title of Chapter 89?
(a) "A White Bride for the Son of a Pullman Porter."
(c) "A Tentative Tangling of Tendrils."
Short Answer Questions
1. How is a "wampeter" defined in Chapter 24?
2. How old was Frank Hoenikker when his father died?
3. What is the melting point of Ice-nine?
4. What is the title of Chapter 29?
5. What was the name of the man that Dr. Breed describes as having been executed for committing 26 murders in Chapter 13?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)