|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 100-106.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mr. Crosby attend college?
(a) Cornell University.
(b) Princeton University.
(c) Rutgers University.
(d) Brown University.
2. What is the name of the mosaicist at the hotel in Chapter 70?
(a) Philip Castle.
(b) Sherman Krebbs.
(c) Marvin Sharpe Holderness.
(d) Julian Castle.
3. How tall is the mosaic that is being created in the lobby of the hotel in Chapter 69?
(a) 50 feet tall.
(b) 20 feet tall.
(c) 30 feet tall.
(d) 10 feet tall.
4. With whom does Frank Hoenikker describe having an affair as a teenager in Chapter 89?
(a) The wife of Dr. Breed.
(b) His second cousin.
(c) The wife of his mother's best friend.
(d) The wife of the owner of Jack's Hobby Shop.
5. What is the motto of the Western Hemisphere University of the Bible of Little Rock, Arkansas, according to Dr. Vox Humana in Chapter 96?
(a) "Love God!"
(b) "Bringing God to the People."
(c) "Love the people!"
(d) "Make religion live!"
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Angela Hoenikker when her mother died?
2. Where was Dr. Felix Hoenikker when he died?
3. How much was the most that Dr. Felix Hoenikker made as a yearly salary at General Forge and Foundry?
4. How old was Frank Hoenikker when his father died?
5. For what company did Dr. Felix Hoenikker work most of his life?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)