|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 100-106.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the population density of San Lorenzo, according to the narrator in Chapter 60?
(a) 450 people per square mile.
(b) 200 people per square mile.
(c) 325 people per square mile.
(d) 300 people per square mile.
2. What word refers to the instrument that brings a person into his "team" in the beliefs of Bokononists?
3. What is Dr. Breed's position at the Research Laboratory of the General Forge and Foundry Company?
4. What John describe as the Bokononist word meaning "a sudden, very personal shove in the direction of Bokononism, in the direction of believing that God Almighty knew all about me, after all, that God Almighty had some pretty elaborate plans for me"?
5. Chapter 76 is titled "Julian Castle Agrees with Newt that Everything is" what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chapter 12's title?
2. Whom is John sent to write an article about in San Lorenzo in Chapter 40?
3. What is the name of Dr. Breed's secretary?
4. Where was Dr. Felix Hoenikker when he died?
5. What is the title of Chapter 9?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)