|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Newt's sister live, according to his letter in Chapter 5?
(a) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
(b) Montrose, California.
(c) Cleveland, Ohio.
(d) Indianapolis, Indiana.
2. When does Dr. Breed describe the man being hung that had killed 26 people in Chapter 13?
3. How old was Angela when her father died?
4. What color is the chip of Ice-nine that Dr. Felix Hoenikker created?
(d) Completely clear.
5. For what kind of dog does the narrator describe building a dog house in Chapter 3?
(a) A German Shepherd.
(b) An Anatolian Shepherd.
(c) A Great Dane.
(d) A Husky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college is Newt Hoenikker attending when the narrator writes to him in Chapter 4?
2. What is the title of Chapter 9?
3. What does Dr. Breed say that "pure research men" work on in Chapter 21?
4. What is Dr. Breed's position at the Research Laboratory of the General Forge and Foundry Company?
5. Where does the narrator describe the Episcopalian woman living in Chapter 3?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)