|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 58-68.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 19?
(a) "Secret Agent X-9."
(b) "End of the World Delight."
(c) "No More Mud."
(d) "Vice-president in Charge of Volcanoes."
2. What does Dr. Breed accuse John of being a member of in Chapter 21?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The yellow press.
(c) The communist party.
(d) The FBI.
3. On what vessel did Bokonon travel from his home island to London in 1911?
(a) The Scheherazade.
(b) The White Lion.
(c) The Raven.
(d) The Lady's Slipper.
4. What does John claim Alfred Nobel invented in Chapter 32?
(c) The submarine.
5. Where did Newt Hoenikker create a "love nest" with his bride after they had wed?
(a) San Lorenzo.
(b) Cape Cod.
(c) The Bahamas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bokonon's christened name?
2. How old was Newt Hoenikker when his father died?
3. Where was Bokonon born?
4. Where does John describe stopping for a 10-minute layover in Chapter 47?
5. What was the real name of the notorious English pirate described in Chapter 48?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)