|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 58-68.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the term used for a Bokononist poem?
2. Where does John describe stopping for a 10-minute layover in Chapter 47?
(a) Mexico City, Mexico.
(b) Bangkok, Thailand.
(c) San Juan, Puerto Rico.
(d) Nassau, Bahamas.
3. Why does John go to the cemetery in Chapter 29?
(a) To break into the Hoenikker crypt.
(b) To pay respects to his grandmother.
(c) To take a photograph of Dr. Hoenikker's tombstone.
(d) To pay respects to his mother and father.
4. What is the name of the book that was given to Dr. Felix Hoenikker from a man in prison about the end of the world?
(a) Moby Dick.
(b) The Day the World Ended.
(c) A Glimmer of Ice-nine.
(d) 2000 A.D.
5. How tall does Newt Hoenikker claim to be in his letter to John?
(a) 6' tall.
(b) 4' tall.
(c) 5' tall.
(d) 3'7" tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chapter 31's title?
2. What was the name of Remington Rumfoord's steam yacht that he traveled the world in with Bokonon?
3. What color is the chip of Ice-nine that Dr. Felix Hoenikker created?
4. Where was Dr. Felix Hoenikker when he died?
5. What is the title of Chapter 28?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)