|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 58-68.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John describe stopping for a 10-minute layover in Chapter 47?
(a) Nassau, Bahamas.
(b) Bangkok, Thailand.
(c) San Juan, Puerto Rico.
(d) Mexico City, Mexico.
2. Where did Mr. Crosby attend college?
(a) Rutgers University.
(b) Cornell University.
(c) Princeton University.
(d) Brown University.
3. What is the title of Chapter 21?
(a) "End of the World Delight."
(b) "No More Mud."
(c) "The Marines March On."
(d) "Vice-president in Charge of Volcanoes."
4. What color is the chip of Ice-nine that Dr. Felix Hoenikker created?
(d) Completely clear.
5. What Christmas carol do the "girls" of Dr. Breed's office sing in Chapter 20?
(a) "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer."
(b) "White Christmas."
(c) "Silent Night."
(d) "Oh Little Town of Bethlehem."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John go to the cemetery in Chapter 29?
2. What does Dr. Breed accuse John of being a member of in Chapter 21?
3. What is Mrs. Crosby's first name?
4. Who is the "mail-order muscle-builder" who "vulgarized" the term "Dynamic Tension," according to John in Chapter 47?
5. What is the title of Chapter 48?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)