|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 58-68.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 29?
(a) "The Marines March On."
(b) "End of the World Delight."
(c) "No More Mud."
(d) "Gone, but Not Forgotten."
2. For what company did Dr. Felix Hoenikker work most of his life?
(a) The Putter and Stratton Company.
(b) The General Forge and Foundry Company.
(c) Accurate Energetic Systems, LLC.
(d) The Dyno Nobel Company.
3. Where does Newt's sister live, according to his letter in Chapter 5?
(a) Montrose, California.
(b) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
(c) Indianapolis, Indiana.
(d) Cleveland, Ohio.
4. What is the name of the tombstone establishment where John goes with the cab driver in Chapter 31?
(a) Moakley and Sons.
(b) Anderson and Bracknell.
(c) Enders and Knowles.
(d) Avram Breed and Sons.
5. Who wrote the San Lorenzo National Anthem?
(c) George Minor Moakely.
(d) Sherman Krebbs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Newt Hoenikker create a "love nest" with his bride after they had wed?
2. What is the melting point of Ice-nine?
3. How long ago does Newt say his brother Frank disappeared in his letter in Chapter 5?
4. When was Bokonon born?
5. On what vessel did Bokonon travel from his home island to London in 1911?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)