|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 89-99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Dr. Breed's secretary?
(a) Miss Anderson.
(b) Miss Ross.
(c) Miss Faust.
(d) Miss Glynn.
2. What was the name of Remington Rumfoord's steam yacht that he traveled the world in with Bokonon?
(a) The White Lion.
(b) The Lady's Slipper.
(c) The Scheherazade.
(d) The Raven.
3. What is the title of Chapter 21?
(a) "Vice-president in Charge of Volcanoes."
(b) "The Marines March On."
(c) "No More Mud."
(d) "End of the World Delight."
4. How old was Angela when her father died?
5. What does Frank say is the one thing that is sacred to Bokononists in Chapter 94?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The moon.
(d) The sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the motto of the Western Hemisphere University of the Bible of Little Rock, Arkansas, according to Dr. Vox Humana in Chapter 96?
2. John claims in Chapter 91 that he is a "man of the world," having had more than how many women?
3. What was the real name of the notorious English pirate described in Chapter 48?
4. What is the melting point of Ice-nine?
5. What does Dr. Breed accuse John of being a member of in Chapter 21?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)