|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 89-99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Breed accuse John of being a member of in Chapter 21?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The communist party.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The yellow press.
2. What was the name of Remington Rumfoord's steam yacht that he traveled the world in with Bokonon?
(a) The Scheherazade.
(b) The White Lion.
(c) The Lady's Slipper.
(d) The Raven.
3. Who is the "mail-order muscle-builder" who "vulgarized" the term "Dynamic Tension," according to John in Chapter 47?
(a) William Cabes.
(b) Ron Walters.
(c) George Moakely.
(d) Charles Atlas.
4. What is the term used for a Bokononist poem?
5. How is a "wampeter" defined in Chapter 24?
(a) "A wampeter is the pivot of a karass."
(b) "A wampeter is the rim of a karass."
(c) "A wampeter is the onset of a kan-kan."
(d) "A wampeter is the truth of humanity."
Short Answer Questions
1. What word means to acquiesce to the seeming demands of one's "vin-dit"?
2. What is the title of Chapter 95?
3. What is the title of Chapter 19?
4. Where was Bokonon born?
5. What is the melting point of Ice-nine?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)