|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 89-99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the melting point of Ice-nine?
(a) 98.6 degrees Farenheit.
(b) 136.2 degrees Farenheit.
(c) 122 degrees Farenheit.
(d) 114.4 degrees Farenheit.
2. Where was Bokonon born?
3. What is the title of Chapter 48?
(a) "The Marines March On."
(b) "Just Like Saint Augustine."
(c) "No More Mud."
(d) "Gone, but Not Forgotten."
4. What color is the chip of Ice-nine that Dr. Felix Hoenikker created?
(d) Completely clear.
5. What was the real name of the notorious English pirate described in Chapter 48?
(a) George Minor Moakely.
(b) Lyman Enders Knowles.
(c) Sherman Krebbs.
(d) Edward Teach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Dr. Breed's secretary?
2. By what names does the narrator refer to the sun in Chapter 90?
3. How old was Newt Hoenikker when his father died?
4. On what vessel did Bokonon travel from his home island to London in 1911?
5. What was the name of the British destroyer that captured the German submarine that had taken Bokonon prisoner?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)