|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 89-99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Bokonon born?
2. How is a "wampeter" defined in Chapter 24?
(a) "A wampeter is the truth of humanity."
(b) "A wampeter is the onset of a kan-kan."
(c) "A wampeter is the pivot of a karass."
(d) "A wampeter is the rim of a karass."
3. John claims in Chapter 91 that he is a "man of the world," having had more than how many women?
4. What does Dr. Breed say that "pure research men" work on in Chapter 21?
(a) "What they are told to research."
(b) "Facts that will help humanity."
(c) "What they are paid to research."
(d) "What fascinates them."
5. What color is the chip of Ice-nine that Dr. Felix Hoenikker created?
(a) Completely clear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the term used for a Bokononist poem?
2. What was the name of the British destroyer that captured the German submarine that had taken Bokonon prisoner?
3. What Bokononist word from the novel refers to a man who wants all of somebody's love?
4. How old was Newt Hoenikker when his father died?
5. What does Dr. Breed's secretary say "God really is" in Chapter 26?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)