1. What does the narrator tell the reader to call him in Chapter 1?
2. What is the title of the book that the narrator describes writing in Chapter 1?
(a) The Ice-nine Cloud.
(b) The Book of Bokonon.
(c) Dreams of Tomorrow.
(d) The Day the World Ended.
3. What is the book about that the narrator describes writing in Chapter 1?
(a) Hitler's rise to power and his eventual suicide.
(b) The day the atomic bomb was dropped over Hiroshima.
(c) The final days of World War I.
(d) The advancements of technology in the twenty-first century.
4. What is the Bokononist term for a team that does "God's Will without ever discovering what they are doing" in Chapter 1?
5. What word refers to the instrument that brings a person into his "team" in the beliefs of Bokononists?
6. Where does the narrator describe the Episcopalian woman living in Chapter 3?
(a) New York, New York.
(b) Newport, Rhode Island.
(c) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
(d) Little Rock, Arkansas.
This section contains 3,927 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)