|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Brick, the only other option for escape is ______________.
2. What is Reverend Tooker's topic of conversation?
3. Who lured Skipper into bed one night to disprove his homosexuality?
4. What is Big Mama's demeanor?
5. What job did Brick recently quit?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Define mendacity. How does Brick define it in his life? How does Big Daddy define it in his?
Essay Topic 2
Because Big Daddy is a self-made man, he finds the vulture-like characteristics of his family members to be particularly repugnant. Project how you think Big Daddy will write his final will now that he knows he is dying.
Essay Topic 3
Why does Brick exhibit such indifference toward Maggie? Why does he want to hurt her when he knows that withholding affection is as debilitating as a physical wound to someone like Maggie?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)