|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Big Daddy interested in now?
2. What are the allegations about Brick's early morning escapade?
3. What did Brick do when a drunken Skipper had called him to confess his feelings?
4. What does Big Daddy believe about Brick and Skipper's relationship?
5. Big Mama feels that Big Daddy is _____________?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the symbolism of fatal illnesses related to deception for both Big Daddy and Brick. How does deception serve as a tool for one and a destroyer for the other?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the taboo of homosexuality in the 1950s, especially as it related to popular athletes like Brick and Skipper.
Essay Topic 3
What position does Maggie take with the news of Big Daddy's terminal illness? Explain how she is both sentimental and realistic.
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)