|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question has been puzzling Big Daddy lately?
2. What profession did Brick and Skipper have?
3. Who has made big donations to the church?
4. Big Daddy tells Big Mama that she is no longer in charge of the plantation because ________________________.
5. What is Reverend Tooker's topic of conversation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the circumstances of Maggie's encounter with Skipper. What is the truth? What were the devastating outcomes?
Essay Topic 2
What revelation does Big Mama make that ultimately breaks the tension related to the Pollitt inheritance? How do Gooper and Mae react to it? How do Brick and Maggie react to it?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Maggie feel that Big Daddy's last birthday will be cause for a double celebration for Gooper and Mae? Explain.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)