|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Big Mama do after Big Daddy's comments?
2. Who does Big Daddy want to have a conversation with now?
3. What does Big Daddy ask Brick?
4. What profession did Brick and Skipper have?
5. What is Big Mama's physical appearance?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain Big Daddy's feelings toward the specific people in his family: Big Mama, Brick, Maggie, Gooper and Mae, Gooper and Mae's five children.
Essay Topic 2
What name does Maggie invent for Gooper and Mae's children? What does this name indicate about Maggie's feelings toward Gooper and Mae? Toward children in general? Toward her own childlessness?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the symbolism of fatal illnesses related to deception for both Big Daddy and Brick. How does deception serve as a tool for one and a destroyer for the other?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)