Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Brick recently quit?
2. What topic does Big Daddy want to discuss with Brick?
3. How many acres does the Pollitt plantation cover?
4. Big Daddy thinks he has escaped ______________________.
5. Big Daddy says he is not about to release the plantation to whom?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the taboo of homosexuality in the 1950s, especially as it related to popular athletes like Brick and Skipper.
Essay Topic 2
What position does Maggie take with the news of Big Daddy's terminal illness? Explain how she is both sentimental and realistic.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the symbolism of Brick's crutch. Why does Williams give Brick a broken ankle? Does Brick's immobility force a climax in his relationships? Explain.
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)