Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Brick recently quit?
2. What topic does Big Daddy want to discuss with Brick?
3. How many acres does the Pollitt plantation cover?
4. Big Daddy thinks he has escaped ______________________.
5. Big Daddy says he is not about to release the plantation to whom?
Because Big Daddy is a self-made man, he finds the vulture-like characteristics of his family members to be particularly repugnant. Project how you think Big Daddy will write his final will now that he knows he is dying.
Explain the symbolism of fatal illnesses related to deception for both Big Daddy and Brick. How does deception serve as a tool for one and a destroyer for the other?
Describe Big Mama. How is she perceived by Big Daddy? How does the rest of the family feel about her?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)