|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is the other thing Big Daddy has respect?
(a) Being a good fisherman
(b) Being a good father
(c) Being a good planter
(d) Being a good husband
2. How many acres does the Pollitt plantation cover?
3. Who orders the no-neck monsters out of the room?
(c) Big Daddy
4. Who has made big donations to the church?
(a) A recently-deceased wealthy patron
(b) Big Mama's brother
(c) Mae's father
(d) Big Daddy's brother
5. According to Brick, the only other option for escape is ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Big Daddy think about the state of his health?
2. What is Reverend Tooker's topic of conversation?
3. What profession did Brick and Skipper have?
4. What is Big Daddy interested in now?
5. What do many of the Pollitt family members consider Big Mama to be?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)