|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many acres does the Pollitt plantation cover?
2. In addition to all the Pollitts, who else is in attendance?
(a) Clayton Hall
(b) Doctor Baugh and Reverend Tooker
(c) Lacey and Ol' Joe
(d) Jack Straw
3. For what is one of the things Big Daddy has respect?
(c) Big Mama
4. With what does Big Daddy tell Brick he is familiar?
(a) Living with mendacity
(b) Drinking too much
(c) Having affairs
(d) Hating his life
5. What does Big Mama do after Big Daddy's comments?
(a) Hugs him
(c) Leaves the room crying
(d) Kisses him
Short Answer Questions
1. Brick tells Big Daddy that he drinks ______________________.
2. What does Brick say the world is full of?
3. What do the household staff members bring into the room?
4. What does Big Daddy think about the state of his health?
5. According to Brick, the only other option for escape is ______________.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)