|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Act 2?
(a) The veranda
(b) The kitchen
(c) A bedroom
(d) A den
2. What profession did Brick and Skipper have?
(a) Pro football players
(c) Sports announcers
3. How did Brick injure himself?
(a) Kicking the wall
(b) Trying to jump the high hurdles
(c) Falling down stairs
(d) In a car accident
4. According to Brick, the only other option for escape is ______________.
5. What do the no-neck monsters do?
(b) Put on a play
(c) Read stories
(d) Sing songs
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to all the Pollitts, who else is in attendance?
2. Big Daddy says he is not about to release the plantation to whom?
3. What was Big Daddy's first job at the plantation?
4. What were the rumors about Brick and Skipper?
5. Why does Brick repeatedly try to leave the room?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)