|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Brick injure himself?
(a) Kicking the wall
(b) Falling down stairs
(c) Trying to jump the high hurdles
(d) In a car accident
2. What does Brick decide to tell Big Daddy tonight?
(a) The truth about his drinking
(b) The truth about his marriage
(c) The truth about his finances
(d) The truth about Skipper
3. What do the no-neck monsters do?
(a) Read stories
(b) Sing songs
(d) Put on a play
4. What does Big Daddy withhold from Brick?
(a) A drink
(b) His crutch
(c) A check
5. What were the rumors about Brick and Skipper?
(a) That they had affairs with each other's wives
(b) That they were lovers
(c) That they filed bankruptcy
(d) That they were ruthless business partners
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Big Daddy tell Brick he is familiar?
2. Who does Big Daddy accuse of being mendacious?
3. Who lured Skipper into bed one night to disprove his homosexuality?
4. What does Brick say the world is full of?
5. In addition to all the Pollitts, who else is in attendance?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)