|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Big Daddy think about the state of his health?
(a) He needs more tests
(b) He does have cancer
(c) He has only a few weeks to live
(d) He does not have cancer
2. Why does Brick repeatedly try to leave the room?
(a) He wants to go to bed
(b) He knows Big Daddy has cancer
(c) He wants to get something to eat
(d) He needs another drink
3. What is Big Mama's demeanor?
4. What did Brick do when a drunken Skipper had called him to confess his feelings?
(a) Quit his job
(b) Ended his marriage
(c) Hung up on him
(d) Slept with his wife
5. Big Daddy says he is not about to release the plantation to whom?
(b) Big Mama
(d) Ol' Joe
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Big Daddy's second job at the plantation?
2. According to Brick, the only other option for escape is ______________.
3. Who lured Skipper into bed one night to disprove his homosexuality?
4. What is the setting of Act 2?
5. What is Big Mama's physical appearance?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)