|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Big Daddy bristles at the talk of ___________.
(c) No-neck monsters
2. Big Daddy says he is not about to release the plantation to whom?
(a) Big Mama
(b) Ol' Joe
3. With what does Big Daddy tell Brick he is familiar?
(a) Living with mendacity
(b) Drinking too much
(c) Hating his life
(d) Having affairs
4. How old was Big Daddy when he started to work on the plantation?
5. What are the allegations about Brick's early morning escapade?
(a) He was stoned
(b) He crashed his car
(c) He was looking for drugs
(d) He was with another woman
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the no-neck monsters do?
2. What does Big Mama do after Big Daddy's comments?
3. What are the party guests doing?
4. What do many of the Pollitt family members consider Big Mama to be?
5. What is Reverend Tooker's topic of conversation?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)