|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Big Mama hold in the family?
(b) Business person
(d) Religious conscience
2. What do many of the Pollitt family members consider Big Mama to be?
(a) An embarrassment
(b) Salt of the earth
(c) Glue that keeps them together
(d) A saint
3. In addition to all the Pollitts, who else is in attendance?
(a) Clayton Hall
(b) Doctor Baugh and Reverend Tooker
(c) Lacey and Ol' Joe
(d) Jack Straw
4. What profession did Brick and Skipper have?
(b) Sports announcers
(c) Pro football players
5. Why have all the people gathered at the Pollitt home?
(a) Big Daddy's Bon Voyage party
(b) Big Daddy's retirement party
(c) Big Daddy's birthday celebration
(d) Big Daddy and Big Mama's anniversary party
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is the other thing Big Daddy has respect?
2. Big Daddy tells Big Mama that she is no longer in charge of the plantation because ________________________.
3. What other truth does Brick reveal to Big Daddy?
4. How did Brick injure himself?
5. What do the no-neck monsters do?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)