|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Big Daddy believe about Brick and Skipper's relationship?
(a) It was platonic
(b) It was business only
(c) It was non existent
(d) It was sexual
2. How did Brick injure himself?
(a) In a car accident
(b) Kicking the wall
(c) Trying to jump the high hurdles
(d) Falling down stairs
3. Who has made big donations to the church?
(a) Big Daddy's brother
(b) Mae's father
(c) Big Mama's brother
(d) A recently-deceased wealthy patron
4. For what is one of the things Big Daddy has respect?
(d) Big Mama
5. What is Reverend Tooker's topic of conversation?
(a) Recent donations to the church
(b) The sin of abortion
(c) The work of the missions
(d) His sermon for next Sunday
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Big Daddy ask Brick?
2. What does Big Daddy think about the state of his health?
3. What does Big Daddy call Big Mama?
4. Big Daddy tells Big Mama that she is no longer in charge of the plantation because ________________________.
5. From whom did Big Daddy buy the plantation?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)