|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has made big donations to the church?
(a) Big Daddy's brother
(b) A recently-deceased wealthy patron
(c) Mae's father
(d) Big Mama's brother
2. Why does Brick repeatedly try to leave the room?
(a) He wants to go to bed
(b) He knows Big Daddy has cancer
(c) He wants to get something to eat
(d) He needs another drink
3. What does Big Daddy think about the state of his health?
(a) He does have cancer
(b) He needs more tests
(c) He does not have cancer
(d) He has only a few weeks to live
4. From whom did Big Daddy buy the plantation?
(a) Mr. Johnson Hall
(b) The Belvedere brothers
(c) Mr. Straw and Mr. Ochello
(d) Mae's family
5. What does Brick say the world is full of?
6. How old was Big Daddy when he started to work on the plantation?
7. When does Big Daddy say that Brick began to drink?
(a) When he lost his job
(b) When Maggie had a miscarriage
(c) When Skipper died
(d) When Big Daddy got sick
8. Why is Big Daddy annoyed with Big Mama?
(a) She drinks too much champagne
(b) She fusses with his shirt collar
(c) She continually interrupts him
(d) She kisses all over his face
9. What did Brick do when a drunken Skipper had called him to confess his feelings?
(a) Slept with his wife
(b) Quit his job
(c) Hung up on him
(d) Ended his marriage
10. What other truth does Brick reveal to Big Daddy?
(a) Maggie is divorcing Brick
(b) Maggie had a miscarriage
(c) Maggie cannot get pregnant
(d) Big Daddy is dying
11. What does Big Daddy withhold from Brick?
(a) His crutch
(c) A drink
(d) A check
12. What does Big Daddy believe about Brick and Skipper's relationship?
(a) It was non existent
(b) It was platonic
(c) It was sexual
(d) It was business only
13. What does Brick decide to tell Big Daddy tonight?
(a) The truth about his marriage
(b) The truth about his drinking
(c) The truth about Skipper
(d) The truth about his finances
14. In addition to all the Pollitts, who else is in attendance?
(a) Lacey and Ol' Joe
(b) Doctor Baugh and Reverend Tooker
(c) Jack Straw
(d) Clayton Hall
15. What do the no-neck monsters do?
(a) Put on a play
(b) Sing songs
(c) Read stories
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Big Mama do after Big Daddy's comments?
2. What role does Big Mama hold in the family?
3. What is Big Daddy interested in now?
4. What were the rumors about Brick and Skipper?
5. What topic does Big Daddy want to discuss with Brick?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)