|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Brick injure himself?
(a) Falling down stairs
(b) In a car accident
(c) Kicking the wall
(d) Trying to jump the high hurdles
2. Big Daddy admits that making love to Big Mama always ______________ him.
3. For what is one of the things Big Daddy has respect?
(d) Big Mama
4. According to Brick, the only other option for escape is ______________.
5. What does Big Daddy believe about Brick and Skipper's relationship?
(a) It was platonic
(b) It was business only
(c) It was non existent
(d) It was sexual
6. When does Big Daddy think he will have to decide who to leave the plantation to when he dies?
(a) 15-20 years
(b) 5-10 years
(c) 1-5 years
7. What was Big Daddy's second job at the plantation?
(a) Stable boy
8. What is Reverend Tooker's topic of conversation?
(a) Recent donations to the church
(b) The work of the missions
(c) The sin of abortion
(d) His sermon for next Sunday
9. What was Big Daddy's first job at the plantation?
(a) Working in the fields
(b) Brushing the horses
(c) Sweeping the house
(d) Feeding the chickens
10. What are the party guests doing?
(b) Playing games
(c) Eating dinner
(d) Watching fireworks
11. Big Daddy tells Big Mama that she is no longer in charge of the plantation because ________________________.
(a) He has sold it
(b) He has left it to Brick
(c) He is healthy now
(d) He has left it to Gooper
12. What story does Big Daddy tell at the party?
(a) About his illness and recovery
(b) How he met Big Mama
(c) About Brick's days as a football star
(d) How he came to own the plantation
13. What job did Brick recently quit?
(b) Football coach
(c) Sports Announcer
14. What profession did Brick and Skipper have?
(a) Pro football players
(b) Sports announcers
15. What are the allegations about Brick's early morning escapade?
(a) He was with another woman
(b) He was stoned
(c) He was looking for drugs
(d) He crashed his car
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Big Daddy want to discuss with Brick?
2. How old was Big Daddy when he started to work on the plantation?
3. What does Big Mama do after Big Daddy's comments?
4. What changes Big Daddy's view on the question now?
5. What is Big Daddy interested in now?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)