|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Big Daddy's intentions regarding pleasure now?
(a) He wants to shower Big Mama with gifts
(b) He wants to take a second honeymoon with Big Mama
(c) He wants to make up for lost time
(d) He wants to find his old girlfriends
2. Big Daddy thinks he has escaped ______________________.
(a) A diagnosis of cancer
(b) A stock market crash
(c) A malaria epidemic
(d) Divorce from Big Mama
3. What is the setting of Act 2?
(a) The veranda
(b) The kitchen
(c) A bedroom
(d) A den
4. What changes Big Daddy's view on the question now?
(a) His hatred of Big Mama
(b) His clean bill of health
(c) Maggie's pregnancy
(d) His disgust of Gooper and Mae
5. How did Brick injure himself?
(a) Kicking the wall
(b) Falling down stairs
(c) Trying to jump the high hurdles
(d) In a car accident
6. What are the party guests doing?
(a) Eating dinner
(b) Watching fireworks
(c) Playing games
7. Who orders the no-neck monsters out of the room?
(b) Big Daddy
8. Big Daddy says he is not about to release the plantation to whom?
(a) Ol' Joe
(c) Big Mama
9. What does Big Daddy think about the state of his health?
(a) He does have cancer
(b) He has only a few weeks to live
(c) He does not have cancer
(d) He needs more tests
10. Why is Big Daddy annoyed with Big Mama?
(a) She kisses all over his face
(b) She fusses with his shirt collar
(c) She drinks too much champagne
(d) She continually interrupts him
11. According to Brick, the only other option for escape is ______________.
12. What does Big Mama do after Big Daddy's comments?
(a) Hugs him
(b) Kisses him
(d) Leaves the room crying
13. For what is the other thing Big Daddy has respect?
(a) Being a good father
(b) Being a good planter
(c) Being a good husband
(d) Being a good fisherman
14. For what is one of the things Big Daddy has respect?
(c) Big Mama
15. How many acres does the Pollitt plantation cover?
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession did Brick and Skipper have?
2. What does Brick decide to tell Big Daddy tonight?
3. Who has made big donations to the church?
4. What is Big Daddy interested in now?
5. Who does Big Daddy accuse of being mendacious?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)