|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Big Mama hold in the family?
(b) Business person
(d) Religious conscience
2. Why is Big Daddy annoyed with Big Mama?
(a) She drinks too much champagne
(b) She fusses with his shirt collar
(c) She kisses all over his face
(d) She continually interrupts him
3. What story does Big Daddy tell at the party?
(a) About his illness and recovery
(b) How he met Big Mama
(c) About Brick's days as a football star
(d) How he came to own the plantation
4. Who does Big Daddy want to have a conversation with now?
(c) Big Mama
5. What is Big Daddy interested in now?
(a) Pleasure in the company of women
(b) Traveling to Europe
(c) Building on to the house
(d) Going fly fishing
6. Why does Brick repeatedly try to leave the room?
(a) He knows Big Daddy has cancer
(b) He needs another drink
(c) He wants to get something to eat
(d) He wants to go to bed
7. How did Brick injure himself?
(a) In a car accident
(b) Falling down stairs
(c) Trying to jump the high hurdles
(d) Kicking the wall
8. What topic does Big Daddy want to discuss with Brick?
(b) Brick's inheritance
(c) Brick's alcoholism
(d) Brick's job
9. In addition to all the Pollitts, who else is in attendance?
(a) Clayton Hall
(b) Lacey and Ol' Joe
(c) Jack Straw
(d) Doctor Baugh and Reverend Tooker
10. What were the rumors about Brick and Skipper?
(a) That they were lovers
(b) That they filed bankruptcy
(c) That they had affairs with each other's wives
(d) That they were ruthless business partners
11. What does Big Daddy withhold from Brick?
(a) A check
(b) His crutch
(d) A drink
12. For what is the other thing Big Daddy has respect?
(a) Being a good fisherman
(b) Being a good father
(c) Being a good husband
(d) Being a good planter
13. Big Daddy admits that making love to Big Mama always ______________ him.
14. What is the setting of Act 2?
(a) A den
(b) The kitchen
(c) The veranda
(d) A bedroom
15. What is Big Mama's physical appearance?
(a) Short and overweight
(b) Statuesque and willowy
(c) Short and skinny
(d) Tall and slender
Short Answer Questions
1. Big Daddy says he is not about to release the plantation to whom?
2. With what does Big Daddy tell Brick he is familiar?
3. What do the no-neck monsters do?
4. What is Big Mama's demeanor?
5. Who has made big donations to the church?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)