|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the other party guests?
(a) The veranda
(b) The gallery
(c) The back patio
(d) The den
2. What was Big Daddy's second job at the plantation?
(d) Stable boy
3. What does Big Mama do after Big Daddy's comments?
(b) Leaves the room crying
(c) Kisses him
(d) Hugs him
4. Why does Brick repeatedly try to leave the room?
(a) He needs another drink
(b) He wants to go to bed
(c) He wants to get something to eat
(d) He knows Big Daddy has cancer
5. According to Brick, the only other option for escape is ______________.
6. What were the rumors about Brick and Skipper?
(a) That they had affairs with each other's wives
(b) That they were ruthless business partners
(c) That they were lovers
(d) That they filed bankruptcy
7. What is Reverend Tooker's topic of conversation?
(a) His sermon for next Sunday
(b) The sin of abortion
(c) The work of the missions
(d) Recent donations to the church
8. Who orders the no-neck monsters out of the room?
(a) Big Daddy
9. What profession did Brick and Skipper have?
(c) Sports announcers
(d) Pro football players
10. Why is Big Daddy annoyed with Big Mama?
(a) She fusses with his shirt collar
(b) She kisses all over his face
(c) She continually interrupts him
(d) She drinks too much champagne
11. How many acres does the Pollitt plantation cover?
12. Big Mama chastises Brick for _________________.
(a) Buying expensive clothes
(b) Crashing his car
(c) Drinking too much
(d) Ignoring Maggie
13. For what is one of the things Big Daddy has respect?
(a) Big Mama
14. What job did Brick recently quit?
(a) Sports Announcer
(c) Football coach
15. What does Big Daddy call Big Mama?
Short Answer Questions
1. Big Mama feels that Big Daddy is _____________?
2. With what does Big Daddy tell Brick he is familiar?
3. Big Daddy admits that making love to Big Mama always ______________ him.
4. Big Daddy thinks he has escaped ______________________.
5. What are the party guests doing?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)