|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the other party guests?
(a) The veranda
(b) The gallery
(c) The den
(d) The back patio
2. How many acres does the Pollitt plantation cover?
3. What is Big Mama's physical appearance?
(a) Statuesque and willowy
(b) Short and overweight
(c) Short and skinny
(d) Tall and slender
4. What story does Big Daddy tell at the party?
(a) About his illness and recovery
(b) How he came to own the plantation
(c) About Brick's days as a football star
(d) How he met Big Mama
5. What changes Big Daddy's view on the question now?
(a) Maggie's pregnancy
(b) His hatred of Big Mama
(c) His clean bill of health
(d) His disgust of Gooper and Mae
6. What role does Big Mama hold in the family?
(b) Business person
(d) Religious conscience
7. What do many of the Pollitt family members consider Big Mama to be?
(a) Salt of the earth
(b) An embarrassment
(c) Glue that keeps them together
(d) A saint
8. What profession did Brick and Skipper have?
(a) Pro football players
(c) Sports announcers
9. What question has been puzzling Big Daddy lately?
(a) Who should oversee the plantation
(b) Whether to build a swimming pool
(c) To whom to leave the plantation
(d) What to plant next spring
10. From whom did Big Daddy buy the plantation?
(a) The Belvedere brothers
(b) Mr. Straw and Mr. Ochello
(c) Mae's family
(d) Mr. Johnson Hall
11. What is the setting of Act 2?
(a) A den
(b) A bedroom
(c) The kitchen
(d) The veranda
12. What does Big Daddy ask Brick?
(a) When he and Maggie will have a child
(b) How he broke his ankle at three o'clock in the morning
(c) What he brought for his birthday
(d) Why he quit his job
13. What are the allegations about Brick's early morning escapade?
(a) He crashed his car
(b) He was stoned
(c) He was with another woman
(d) He was looking for drugs
14. Who has made big donations to the church?
(a) Big Daddy's brother
(b) A recently-deceased wealthy patron
(c) Big Mama's brother
(d) Mae's father
15. What does Brick say the world is full of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Big Daddy want to discuss with Brick?
2. What does Big Mama do after Big Daddy's comments?
3. For what is the other thing Big Daddy has respect?
4. What is Reverend Tooker's topic of conversation?
5. Who orders the no-neck monsters out of the room?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)