|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the other party guests?
(a) The gallery
(b) The veranda
(c) The back patio
(d) The den
2. What role does Big Mama hold in the family?
(b) Business person
(d) Religious conscience
3. Big Daddy tells Big Mama that she is no longer in charge of the plantation because ________________________.
(a) He has left it to Gooper
(b) He has left it to Brick
(c) He has sold it
(d) He is healthy now
4. What job did Brick recently quit?
(a) Football coach
(b) Sports Announcer
5. What are Big Daddy's intentions regarding pleasure now?
(a) He wants to make up for lost time
(b) He wants to take a second honeymoon with Big Mama
(c) He wants to shower Big Mama with gifts
(d) He wants to find his old girlfriends
6. What does Big Daddy think about the state of his health?
(a) He does have cancer
(b) He does not have cancer
(c) He needs more tests
(d) He has only a few weeks to live
7. What do many of the Pollitt family members consider Big Mama to be?
(a) A saint
(b) Glue that keeps them together
(c) Salt of the earth
(d) An embarrassment
8. What does Big Daddy ask Brick?
(a) Why he quit his job
(b) When he and Maggie will have a child
(c) How he broke his ankle at three o'clock in the morning
(d) What he brought for his birthday
9. What does Brick decide to tell Big Daddy tonight?
(a) The truth about his finances
(b) The truth about Skipper
(c) The truth about his drinking
(d) The truth about his marriage
10. What are the allegations about Brick's early morning escapade?
(a) He was looking for drugs
(b) He crashed his car
(c) He was with another woman
(d) He was stoned
11. Why does Brick repeatedly try to leave the room?
(a) He wants to go to bed
(b) He wants to get something to eat
(c) He needs another drink
(d) He knows Big Daddy has cancer
12. Who does Big Daddy want to have a conversation with now?
(a) Big Mama
13. What do the no-neck monsters do?
(a) Sing songs
(c) Put on a play
(d) Read stories
14. What does Big Daddy withhold from Brick?
(a) His crutch
(b) A check
(d) A drink
15. For what is one of the things Big Daddy has respect?
(b) Big Mama
Short Answer Questions
1. Big Daddy says he is not about to release the plantation to whom?
2. How old was Big Daddy when he started to work on the plantation?
3. Brick tells Big Daddy that he drinks ______________________.
4. What is the setting of Act 2?
5. What question has been puzzling Big Daddy lately?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)