|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Big Daddy withhold from Brick?
(b) A check
(c) A drink
(d) His crutch
2. Who does Big Daddy want to have a conversation with now?
(d) Big Mama
3. Who does Big Daddy accuse of being mendacious?
(a) Brick and Skipper
(b) Brick and Maggie
(d) Big Mama, Gooper and Mae
4. Why is Big Daddy annoyed with Big Mama?
(a) She fusses with his shirt collar
(b) She kisses all over his face
(c) She continually interrupts him
(d) She drinks too much champagne
5. Who has made big donations to the church?
(a) Mae's father
(b) A recently-deceased wealthy patron
(c) Big Mama's brother
(d) Big Daddy's brother
6. What does Big Daddy believe about Brick and Skipper's relationship?
(a) It was platonic
(b) It was sexual
(c) It was business only
(d) It was non existent
7. When does Big Daddy think he will have to decide who to leave the plantation to when he dies?
(a) 15-20 years
(c) 5-10 years
(d) 1-5 years
8. Big Daddy thinks he has escaped ______________________.
(a) A diagnosis of cancer
(b) Divorce from Big Mama
(c) A stock market crash
(d) A malaria epidemic
9. What role does Big Mama hold in the family?
(b) Religious conscience
(c) Business person
10. Where are the other party guests?
(a) The back patio
(b) The den
(c) The gallery
(d) The veranda
11. Big Daddy says he is not about to release the plantation to whom?
(a) Ol' Joe
(b) Big Mama
12. What is the setting of Act 2?
(a) The veranda
(b) The kitchen
(c) A bedroom
(d) A den
13. What do the no-neck monsters do?
(a) Sing songs
(c) Read stories
(d) Put on a play
14. How many acres does the Pollitt plantation cover?
15. Who are the usual occupants of the room?
(a) Brick and Maggie
(b) Big Daddy and Big Mama
(c) The no-necked monsters
(d) Gooper and Mae
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Big Mama's physical appearance?
2. What does Brick decide to tell Big Daddy tonight?
3. What do the household staff members bring into the room?
4. In addition to all the Pollitts, who else is in attendance?
5. What other truth does Brick reveal to Big Daddy?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)