|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Big Mama do after Big Daddy's comments?
(a) Hugs him
(b) Leaves the room crying
(d) Kisses him
2. Big Mama chastises Brick for _________________.
(a) Buying expensive clothes
(b) Crashing his car
(c) Drinking too much
(d) Ignoring Maggie
3. What does Big Daddy ask Brick?
(a) Why he quit his job
(b) What he brought for his birthday
(c) How he broke his ankle at three o'clock in the morning
(d) When he and Maggie will have a child
4. What does Brick decide to tell Big Daddy tonight?
(a) The truth about Skipper
(b) The truth about his drinking
(c) The truth about his finances
(d) The truth about his marriage
5. Where are the other party guests?
(a) The veranda
(b) The gallery
(c) The den
(d) The back patio
6. When does Big Daddy say that Brick began to drink?
(a) When Maggie had a miscarriage
(b) When he lost his job
(c) When Big Daddy got sick
(d) When Skipper died
7. What does Big Daddy call Big Mama?
8. How did Brick injure himself?
(a) Kicking the wall
(b) Falling down stairs
(c) In a car accident
(d) Trying to jump the high hurdles
9. What role does Big Mama hold in the family?
(c) Religious conscience
(d) Business person
10. Who has made big donations to the church?
(a) Mae's father
(b) Big Mama's brother
(c) Big Daddy's brother
(d) A recently-deceased wealthy patron
11. What question has been puzzling Big Daddy lately?
(a) What to plant next spring
(b) Whether to build a swimming pool
(c) To whom to leave the plantation
(d) Who should oversee the plantation
12. What job did Brick recently quit?
(a) Football coach
(b) Sports Announcer
13. What are the party guests doing?
(a) Eating dinner
(b) Playing games
(d) Watching fireworks
14. What was Big Daddy's second job at the plantation?
(b) Stable boy
15. How many acres does the Pollitt plantation cover?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Big Daddy believe about Brick and Skipper's relationship?
2. What did Brick do when a drunken Skipper had called him to confess his feelings?
3. What is Big Mama's physical appearance?
4. Who orders the no-neck monsters out of the room?
5. What other truth does Brick reveal to Big Daddy?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)