|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the no-neck monsters do?
(a) Sing songs
(b) Put on a play
(c) Read stories
2. What other truth does Brick reveal to Big Daddy?
(a) Big Daddy is dying
(b) Maggie cannot get pregnant
(c) Maggie is divorcing Brick
(d) Maggie had a miscarriage
3. What job did Brick recently quit?
(a) Football coach
(c) Sports Announcer
4. Who lured Skipper into bed one night to disprove his homosexuality?
5. According to Brick, the only other option for escape is ______________.
6. What is the setting of Act 2?
(a) The kitchen
(b) The veranda
(c) A bedroom
(d) A den
7. How many acres does the Pollitt plantation cover?
8. How did Brick injure himself?
(a) Trying to jump the high hurdles
(b) In a car accident
(c) Falling down stairs
(d) Kicking the wall
9. What story does Big Daddy tell at the party?
(a) About Brick's days as a football star
(b) About his illness and recovery
(c) How he came to own the plantation
(d) How he met Big Mama
10. What are the party guests doing?
(a) Eating dinner
(b) Playing games
(c) Watching fireworks
11. Who orders the no-neck monsters out of the room?
(c) Big Daddy
12. What profession did Brick and Skipper have?
(b) Sports announcers
(c) Pro football players
13. How old was Big Daddy when he started to work on the plantation?
14. In addition to all the Pollitts, who else is in attendance?
(a) Clayton Hall
(b) Jack Straw
(c) Lacey and Ol' Joe
(d) Doctor Baugh and Reverend Tooker
15. What does Big Daddy withhold from Brick?
(a) A check
(b) His crutch
(c) A drink
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brick repeatedly try to leave the room?
2. What is Big Daddy interested in now?
3. Where are the other party guests?
4. Big Mama feels that Big Daddy is _____________?
5. Who does Big Daddy want to have a conversation with now?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)