|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Act 2?
(a) The kitchen
(b) The veranda
(c) A den
(d) A bedroom
2. What role does Big Mama hold in the family?
(a) Business person
(c) Religious conscience
3. Big Daddy admits that making love to Big Mama always ______________ him.
4. What was Big Daddy's second job at the plantation?
(c) Stable boy
5. Who are the usual occupants of the room?
(a) Big Daddy and Big Mama
(b) The no-necked monsters
(c) Brick and Maggie
(d) Gooper and Mae
6. Big Daddy bristles at the talk of ___________.
(c) No-neck monsters
7. What does Brick say the world is full of?
8. What story does Big Daddy tell at the party?
(a) About Brick's days as a football star
(b) How he came to own the plantation
(c) How he met Big Mama
(d) About his illness and recovery
9. Who lured Skipper into bed one night to disprove his homosexuality?
10. What does Big Daddy withhold from Brick?
(a) A drink
(c) A check
(d) His crutch
11. According to Brick, the only other option for escape is ______________.
12. Who has made big donations to the church?
(a) Big Mama's brother
(b) Mae's father
(c) A recently-deceased wealthy patron
(d) Big Daddy's brother
13. What did Brick do when a drunken Skipper had called him to confess his feelings?
(a) Hung up on him
(b) Quit his job
(c) Ended his marriage
(d) Slept with his wife
14. Big Daddy says he is not about to release the plantation to whom?
(a) Big Mama
(b) Ol' Joe
15. What are the allegations about Brick's early morning escapade?
(a) He crashed his car
(b) He was looking for drugs
(c) He was stoned
(d) He was with another woman
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Big Daddy interested in now?
2. What do the household staff members bring into the room?
3. What profession did Brick and Skipper have?
4. Big Daddy tells Big Mama that she is no longer in charge of the plantation because ________________________.
5. Who orders the no-neck monsters out of the room?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)