|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Big Mama hold in the family?
(a) Business person
(c) Religious conscience
2. What does Brick decide to tell Big Daddy tonight?
(a) The truth about Skipper
(b) The truth about his drinking
(c) The truth about his finances
(d) The truth about his marriage
3. What does Big Daddy believe about Brick and Skipper's relationship?
(a) It was platonic
(b) It was non existent
(c) It was sexual
(d) It was business only
4. What are the allegations about Brick's early morning escapade?
(a) He crashed his car
(b) He was stoned
(c) He was looking for drugs
(d) He was with another woman
5. What is Big Mama's demeanor?
6. What other truth does Brick reveal to Big Daddy?
(a) Maggie is divorcing Brick
(b) Maggie had a miscarriage
(c) Maggie cannot get pregnant
(d) Big Daddy is dying
7. Who lured Skipper into bed one night to disprove his homosexuality?
8. When does Big Daddy say that Brick began to drink?
(a) When Big Daddy got sick
(b) When he lost his job
(c) When Skipper died
(d) When Maggie had a miscarriage
9. Big Mama chastises Brick for _________________.
(a) Ignoring Maggie
(b) Buying expensive clothes
(c) Drinking too much
(d) Crashing his car
10. What is Big Daddy interested in now?
(a) Building on to the house
(b) Going fly fishing
(c) Traveling to Europe
(d) Pleasure in the company of women
11. Who has made big donations to the church?
(a) Big Daddy's brother
(b) Mae's father
(c) A recently-deceased wealthy patron
(d) Big Mama's brother
12. What do the household staff members bring into the room?
(a) More chairs
(b) Birthday cake and champagne
(c) Party guests
(d) Hors d'ouevres
13. In addition to all the Pollitts, who else is in attendance?
(a) Clayton Hall
(b) Lacey and Ol' Joe
(c) Doctor Baugh and Reverend Tooker
(d) Jack Straw
14. Big Daddy admits that making love to Big Mama always ______________ him.
15. What does Big Mama do after Big Daddy's comments?
(b) Kisses him
(c) Leaves the room crying
(d) Hugs him
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Big Daddy annoyed with Big Mama?
2. What does Big Daddy ask Brick?
3. What profession did Brick and Skipper have?
4. What do many of the Pollitt family members consider Big Mama to be?
5. Big Mama feels that Big Daddy is _____________?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)