|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In addition to all the Pollitts, who else is in attendance?
(a) Doctor Baugh and Reverend Tooker
(b) Lacey and Ol' Joe
(c) Clayton Hall
(d) Jack Straw
2. What does Big Daddy withhold from Brick?
(a) His crutch
(c) A check
(d) A drink
3. Big Mama feels that Big Daddy is _____________?
4. Who has made big donations to the church?
(a) Big Daddy's brother
(b) Big Mama's brother
(c) A recently-deceased wealthy patron
(d) Mae's father
5. What story does Big Daddy tell at the party?
(a) How he met Big Mama
(b) About his illness and recovery
(c) How he came to own the plantation
(d) About Brick's days as a football star
6. What are the allegations about Brick's early morning escapade?
(a) He was stoned
(b) He was with another woman
(c) He crashed his car
(d) He was looking for drugs
7. What do the no-neck monsters do?
(a) Put on a play
(b) Read stories
(d) Sing songs
8. What is Big Daddy interested in now?
(a) Traveling to Europe
(b) Pleasure in the company of women
(c) Building on to the house
(d) Going fly fishing
9. Who are the usual occupants of the room?
(a) Gooper and Mae
(b) The no-necked monsters
(c) Brick and Maggie
(d) Big Daddy and Big Mama
10. For what is the other thing Big Daddy has respect?
(a) Being a good father
(b) Being a good husband
(c) Being a good fisherman
(d) Being a good planter
11. What does Big Mama do after Big Daddy's comments?
(a) Kisses him
(c) Hugs him
(d) Leaves the room crying
12. What do many of the Pollitt family members consider Big Mama to be?
(a) An embarrassment
(b) A saint
(c) Salt of the earth
(d) Glue that keeps them together
13. What did Brick do when a drunken Skipper had called him to confess his feelings?
(a) Hung up on him
(b) Quit his job
(c) Ended his marriage
(d) Slept with his wife
14. What job did Brick recently quit?
(a) Football coach
(b) Sports Announcer
15. Big Mama chastises Brick for _________________.
(a) Drinking too much
(b) Crashing his car
(c) Ignoring Maggie
(d) Buying expensive clothes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Big Daddy call Big Mama?
2. What profession did Brick and Skipper have?
3. Big Daddy admits that making love to Big Mama always ______________ him.
4. Why is Big Daddy annoyed with Big Mama?
5. From whom did Big Daddy buy the plantation?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)