|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Big Daddy want to discuss with Brick?
(a) Brick's job
(b) Brick's alcoholism
(c) Brick's inheritance
2. What are the party guests doing?
(b) Playing games
(c) Watching fireworks
(d) Eating dinner
3. According to Brick, the only other option for escape is ______________.
4. Big Daddy thinks he has escaped ______________________.
(a) A stock market crash
(b) A malaria epidemic
(c) Divorce from Big Mama
(d) A diagnosis of cancer
5. Big Daddy bristles at the talk of ___________.
(b) No-neck monsters
6. What question has been puzzling Big Daddy lately?
(a) Whether to build a swimming pool
(b) To whom to leave the plantation
(c) What to plant next spring
(d) Who should oversee the plantation
7. What does Brick say the world is full of?
8. What does Big Daddy call Big Mama?
9. What did Brick do when a drunken Skipper had called him to confess his feelings?
(a) Ended his marriage
(b) Slept with his wife
(c) Hung up on him
(d) Quit his job
10. For what is one of the things Big Daddy has respect?
(c) Big Mama
11. When does Big Daddy say that Brick began to drink?
(a) When he lost his job
(b) When Big Daddy got sick
(c) When Maggie had a miscarriage
(d) When Skipper died
12. What profession did Brick and Skipper have?
(c) Pro football players
(d) Sports announcers
13. Why have all the people gathered at the Pollitt home?
(a) Big Daddy's retirement party
(b) Big Daddy and Big Mama's anniversary party
(c) Big Daddy's birthday celebration
(d) Big Daddy's Bon Voyage party
14. What is Big Daddy interested in now?
(a) Going fly fishing
(b) Building on to the house
(c) Pleasure in the company of women
(d) Traveling to Europe
15. What do the no-neck monsters do?
(a) Put on a play
(b) Read stories
(c) Sing songs
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the household staff members bring into the room?
2. Big Daddy admits that making love to Big Mama always ______________ him.
3. Big Daddy says he is not about to release the plantation to whom?
4. With what does Big Daddy tell Brick he is familiar?
5. Who lured Skipper into bed one night to disprove his homosexuality?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)