|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brick refuse to do that frustrates Maggie?
(a) He will not stop calling the maid insulting names
(b) He will not sign the card that goes with their gift
(c) He will not get dressed
(d) He will not go on a job interview
2. How many children do Brick and Maggie have?
3. According to Maggie, who sees Big Daddy's last birthday as a double cause for celebration?
(b) Gooper and Mae
(c) Doc Bough
4. What function does the setting also serve?
(a) A sitting room
(b) A town hall
(c) A fishing hole
(d) A voting hall
5. Who is the other main character?
6. With which one of Brick's friends did Maggie make love?
7. What advantage does Maggie think that Gooper and Mae have in the inheritance?
(a) They go to church regularly
(b) They are the oldest
(c) They have several children
(d) They have strong investment skills
8. Who interrupts Brick and Maggie by pounding on the door?
(c) Big Mama
(d) A no-necked monster
9. How many children does Mae have?
(a) 5 with another on the way
(b) 2 with another on the way
(c) 6 with another on the way
(d) 4 with another on the way
10. What did the family discuss at dinner which Brick missed?
(a) Big Daddy's new car
(b) Maggie's going to a fertility center
(c) Big Mama's new furniture
(d) Admitting Brick to an alcoholic treatment center
11. What other advantage do Brick and Maggie have in the inheritance issue?
(a) Big Daddy finds Maggie attractive
(b) Maggie is pregnant
(c) Brick is very loyal to Big Daddy
(d) Big Mama's respect for Brick
12. What is the name of the family showcased in the play?
13. How many acts are in this play?
14. What does Maggie admit to Brick?
(a) She is leaving
(b) She is ill
(c) She is lonely
(d) She is pregnant
15. Which one of Mae's children interrupts Brick and Maggie during their argument?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mae?
2. For which character is the play named?
3. What does Big Daddy think of Brick?
4. What secret does the family intend to keep from Big Daddy?
5. Who interrupts Brick and Maggie as they argue?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)