|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie tell the family?
(a) Brick is a homosexual
(b) She is leaving Brick
(c) She is pregnant
(d) She is ill
2. What does Gooper try to tell Big Mama several times?
(a) Big Daddy is drunk
(b) Big Daddy is having an affair
(c) Big Daddy has cut her out of his will
(d) Big Daddy has cancer
3. How does Brick feel about the upcoming event?
(a) He bristles at the thought of a family event
(b) He hopes he is well enough to attend
(c) He has no intentions of going to the event
(d) He is looking forward to the event
4. According to Big Mama, what is Big Daddy's fondest wish?
(a) For Brick to have a child
(b) To add on to the plantation
(c) To tour Europe
(d) To leave Big Mama
5. What is Big Daddy's perception of Gooper and Mae's brood?
(a) He can take them or leave them
(b) He thinks they are average
(c) He can barely tolerate them
(d) He dotes on them
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is panicked by Big Mama's name for Brick?
2. According to Big Mama, why should Big Daddy be able to rest now?
3. What does Doctor Baugh leave at the Pollitts' home?
4. Maggie will provide __________________ for Big Daddy.
5. What does Brick do when Maggie declares her love for him?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)