|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many acts are in this play?
2. Where does the family live?
(a) Townhouse in the city
(b) Ranch house in the suburbs
(c) A ranch
(d) Southern plantation
3. What is Reverend Tooker's topic of conversation?
(a) Recent donations to the church
(b) His sermon for next Sunday
(c) The work of the missions
(d) The sin of abortion
4. What does Maggie offer Brick as some relief from the summer heat?
(a) A dip in the pool
(b) Some cold lemonade
(c) A cold beer
(d) An alcohol rub
5. What are Big Daddy's intentions regarding pleasure now?
(a) He wants to make up for lost time
(b) He wants to shower Big Mama with gifts
(c) He wants to take a second honeymoon with Big Mama
(d) He wants to find his old girlfriends
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the usual occupants of the room?
2. How does Maggie enter the room in the first act?
3. Why is Big Daddy annoyed with Big Mama?
4. According to Brick, the only other option for escape is ______________.
5. What event is to occur at the Pollitt plantation that evening?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)