|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Big Daddy think about the state of his health?
(a) He does not have cancer
(b) He has only a few weeks to live
(c) He does have cancer
(d) He needs more tests
2. What does Big Daddy think of Brick?
(a) He dotes on him
(b) He thinks he is just average
(c) He can barely tolerate him
(d) He is his favorite child
3. Maggie's ______________________ makes her restless.
(a) health issues
(d) passionate nature
4. According to Big Mama, what did Big Daddy do this evening?
(a) Enjoyed his birthday cake
(b) Enjoyed his grandchildren
(c) Drank too much champagne
(d) Ate a huge meal
5. What is contained in the papers in a case?
(a) The disposition of Big Daddy's estate
(b) Photos of Big Daddy and another woman
(c) Photos of Brick and Skipper
(d) Big Daddy's tax papers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gooper try to tell Big Mama several times?
2. According to Gooper and Mae, why should Brick not receive the inheritance?
3. According to Big Mama, why should Big Daddy be able to rest now?
4. What does Big Mama do after Big Daddy's comments?
5. Who has disappeared from the gathering?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)