|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Maggie's plan for the night?
(a) To conceive a child
(b) To take a moonlight swim
(c) To watch TV
(d) To go to sleep early
2. What does Brick do when Maggie declares her love for him?
(a) Turns his back
(d) Leaves the room
3. Who lured Skipper into bed one night to disprove his homosexuality?
4. What other advantage do Brick and Maggie have in the inheritance issue?
(a) Brick is very loyal to Big Daddy
(b) Big Mama's respect for Brick
(c) Big Daddy finds Maggie attractive
(d) Maggie is pregnant
5. What is Big Daddy's perception of Gooper and Mae's brood?
(a) He can take them or leave them
(b) He dotes on them
(c) He thinks they are average
(d) He can barely tolerate them
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession did Brick and Skipper have?
2. With what does Big Daddy tell Brick he is familiar?
3. Where are the other party guests?
4. Who has made big donations to the church?
5. Why is the inheritance such a critical factor now?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)