|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is August the month of?
(d) The harvest.
2. Who is not feeling well in April?
(a) Catherine's father.
(b) Catherine's mother.
3. What does Catherine see a play of in June?
(a) Corpus Christi.
(b) The Condemnation of Banquets.
(c) The Castle of Perseverance.
(d) Feast of Fools.
4. Where does Catherine visit Meg in July?
(a) Catherine's house.
(b) At the church.
(c) Meg's cottage.
(d) The seaside.
5. Who returns Catherine to her home after she runs away in September?
6. What event is celebrated in March?
(a) The New Year.
(b) Catherine's father's birthday.
(c) Catherine's engagement.
(d) Thomas' wedding.
7. What negotiations take place during Easter?
(a) Negotiations concerning the estate's property value.
(b) Negotiations with Shaggy Beard concerning Catherine's dowry.
(c) Negotiations concerning the building of the new privy.
(d) Negotiations concerning the servants wages.
8. How does Catherine describe Agnes?
(a) As dainty.
(b) As spoiled.
(c) As boring.
(d) As vicious.
9. What does Catherine see Wat doing in April?
(a) Sleeping on the job.
(b) Stealing meat from the cellar.
(c) Working through the night.
(d) Kissing the maid.
10. Who does Catherine talk about running away together with in September?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Lady Aelis.
11. What does Catherine find Geoffrey doing that changes her opinion of him in April?
(a) He throws rocks at a peddler.
(b) He taunts an old man.
(c) He dumps trash in the pond.
(d) He makes fun of Perkin.
12. How does Catherine feel about Geoffrey visiting in March?
(a) She is indifferent.
(b) She is excited.
(c) She is uncomfortable.
(d) She is intrigued.
13. Why does the church hold a procession in July?
(a) To celebrate the King's coronation.
(b) To celebrate the wedding of two of the villagers.
(c) So that everyone can see and kiss the relics.
(d) In honor of a revered saint.
14. Who is coming for a visit after Easter?
15. What does Catherine buy first at the fair in August?
(c) A pin for herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Catherine learn has died when she returns home in September?
2. Who does Meg become engaged to in March?
3. What special day arrives with May?
4. What is Catherine's new sister called?
5. What does Catherine see at the fair that greatly upsets her?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)