1. Who is the author of the novel Catherine, Called Birdy?
2. What month is it at the beginning of the novel?
3. What year is it at the beginning of the novel?
4. How does Catherine record her thoughts and feelings?
5. What does Catherine begin to talk about at the beginning of the novel?
6. What does Catherine have to pick out of her bedding?
7. Besides her bedding, where else does Catherine have to pick out a certain insect?
This section contains 4,399 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)