|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July through September.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Catherine's maternal grandfather do to Catherine's paternal grandfather in the past?
(a) He cheated him out of some woods.
(b) He stole his second wife.
(c) He killed him in battle.
(d) He bought his land.
2. What does Catherine confess that she secretly wishes she was in Chapter 1?
(a) A boy.
(b) A villager.
(c) A princess.
(d) A circus performer.
3. Who does Meg become engaged to in March?
(b) The son of the baker.
(d) A traveling merchant.
4. According to the visitor in February, what must Catherine learn about?
(c) Second chances.
5. Who is Robert?
(a) Catherine's brother.
(b) Catherine's father.
(c) Catherine's uncle.
(d) Catherine's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Catherine react to Aelis' impending marriage in September?
2. Who is Edward?
3. What change does Catherine notice in George in April?
4. Who are the villagers building a cottage for in October?
5. Who does George refuse to see in April?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)