|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July through September.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the villagers do to celebrate this special day in May?
(a) They pray in church.
(b) They give flowers to their loved ones.
(c) They remember the fallen soldiers.
(d) They make a maypole and dance.
2. Who returns Catherine to her home after she runs away in September?
3. What does Catherine want to practice with Perkin in May?
4. Why does Catherine put on boy's clothes in October?
(a) To try and travel with the group that is passing through her town.
(b) To be able to compete in an archery contest.
(c) To join the circus.
(d) To trick her aunt who she has never met.
5. Who is coming for a visit after Easter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine realize about her engagement to Shaggy Beard in July?
2. How does Catherine behave to a suitor in February?
3. How does Catherine record her thoughts and feelings?
4. Who tries to kill one of Catherine's dogs in February?
5. Who is nearby during the labor?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)