|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July through September.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Catherine describe Master Lack-Wit?
(a) As being ugly, middle-aged and having a plugged nose.
(b) As dashing and graceful but extremely snobby.
(c) As much of a nuisance as the bugs in her bed.
(d) A stupid country bumpkin with more money than he deserves.
2. What formality is set to take place in September?
(a) Catherine is going to become a lady.
(b) Catherine is going to be formally betrothed to Shaggy Beard.
(c) Catherine's parents are going to formally adopt Perkin.
(d) Catherine is going to be awarded a medal for her charity work.
3. Who returns Catherine to her home after she runs away in September?
4. What does Catherine's father keep trying to do to Catherine?
(a) Put her on a diet.
(b) Marry her off to someone rich.
(c) Cut her hair short.
(d) Keep her from meeting potential suitors.
5. According to the visitor in February, what must Catherine learn about?
(b) Second chances.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Edward?
2. Who is named Master of the Christmas Revels?
3. Who is Geoffrey?
4. Who is nearby during the labor?
5. What does Ethelfritha claim she has seen in April?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)