|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July through September.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Catherine's father go in July?
2. How does Catherine's mother feel after giving birth?
(a) She feels joyous.
(b) She is tired but in good spirits.
(c) She is depressed and weak.
(d) She is feverish and ill.
3. What does Catherine begin to teach Perkin to do in January?
(a) How to sing.
(b) How to sew.
(c) How to read.
(d) How to play the piano.
4. What is Catherine's new sister called?
5. Who does Catherine learn has died when she returns home in September?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Shaggy Beard.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is it at the beginning of the novel?
2. How does Catherine get rid of a suitor in December?
3. What has Edward taught Catherine to do?
4. What does Catherine confess that she secretly wishes she was in Chapter 1?
5. What does Catherine find Geoffrey doing that changes her opinion of him in April?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)