|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March through June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Catherine behave to a suitor in February?
(a) She is kind but distant.
(b) She is childish and sarcastic.
(c) She is flirtacious.
(d) She is rude to him and sulks the whole time.
2. According to Uncle George, what are greedy and cruel?
(a) The King and his men.
(b) City dwellers.
(d) The Crusades.
3. What does Catherine begin to talk about at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Everyday details of her life.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her hopes for the future.
(d) The King and Queen.
4. Whose grandmother dies in June?
(d) Lady Aelis'.
5. Who is rather withdrawn in November?
(a) Catherine's mother.
(d) Lady Aelis.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Catherine describe Master Lack-Wit?
2. Who is the author of the novel Catherine, Called Birdy?
3. How does Catherine describe Geoffrey?
4. What does Catherine see for the first time in her life in December?
5. What did Catherine's maternal grandfather do to Catherine's paternal grandfather in the past?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)