|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March through June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Catherine's Uncle George been for the last twenty years?
(a) By the sea recuperating from an illness.
(b) Spain living with his mother.
(c) Fighting in the Crusades.
(d) Exploring uncharted territories.
2. Who tells Catherine that she needs to be herself in October?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) An old Jewish lady.
(c) The queen's lady-in-waiting.
(d) A clown.
3. Who is named Master of the Christmas Revels?
(a) Catherine's father.
(d) Lady Aelis.
4. Who does Catherine see on the road at the end of April?
(a) A peddler.
(b) Lady Aelis.
5. Who is Perkin?
(a) Catherine's uncle.
(b) Catherine's brother.
(c) Catherine's friend.
(d) Catherine's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits at the beginning of May that dismays Catherine?
2. What does Catherine imagine her 'real' father as in November?
3. What does Ethelfritha claim she has seen in April?
4. What does Catherine see a play of in June?
5. What does Catherine worry about on her way home at the beginning of December?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)