|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through November through February.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lady Aelis?
(a) Catherine's aunt.
(b) Catherine's niece.
(c) Catherine's cousin.
(d) A friend of Catherine's.
2. What does Catherine dream about in October that angers her?
(a) The miller's farting apprentice.
(b) Her brothers having fun while she toils away.
(c) Someone stealing her favorite bird.
(d) Her father making her marry a buffoon.
3. What is Master Lack-Wit's job?
(a) He is a doctor.
(b) He is a sergeant.
(c) He is a silk merchant.
(d) He is a wool merchant.
4. Where does Catherine and Lady Aelis decide to meet in one weeks' time in October?
(a) At Catherine's home.
(b) By the lake.
(c) In church.
(d) In a nearby field.
5. What day is it at the end of the first chapter?
(a) Catherine's birthday.
(b) Quarter rent day.
(c) Harvest Festival day.
(d) A Saint's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine have a dream about in early January?
2. Who visits Catherine and her family in December?
3. Who does Catherine consider casting a spell on in November?
4. What is the likely reason that Robert is marrying in February?
5. Why is Catherine afraid for her mother's life in February?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)