|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through November through February.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is rather withdrawn in November?
(a) Catherine's mother.
(b) Lady Aelis.
2. What does Catherine confess to hating in the first chapter?
3. What has Edward taught Catherine to do?
(a) Play the piano.
(d) Shoot a rifle.
4. What is Catherine supposed to do on St. Faith's Day?
(a) Pick a single rose from the garden and throw it in the lake.
(b) Confess her true feelings to the object of her affections.
(c) Put a penny in the well and make a wish.
(d) Put a wedding ring under her pillow and dream of her husband.
5. According to Uncle George, what are greedy and cruel?
(a) City dwellers.
(b) The Crusades.
(d) The King and his men.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does George react to Aelis' marriage?
2. What does Catherine make a list of in January?
3. Who comes for a visit in February?
4. What does Catherine do with the beautiful man who arrives on horseback in October?
5. Where does Catherine and Lady Aelis decide to meet in one weeks' time in October?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)