|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through November through February.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Aelis bring to Catherine's house in October?
2. How does Catherine feel about her partner in February?
(a) She thinks he is kind and sweet.
(b) She thinks he is disgusting.
(c) She thinks he is a funny dancer.
(d) She thinks he looks sad.
3. How does Catherine's family celebrate Christmas?
(a) They visit London.
(b) They say a simple prayer on Christmas Eve.
(c) They have a dance with the villagers.
(d) With a feast in the hall and a nativity play.
4. What does Catherine do with the beautiful man who arrives on horseback in October?
(a) She plays the piano with him.
(b) She plays tag with him.
(c) She trips him.
(d) She has a mud fight with him.
5. Who comes for a visit in February?
(a) The King's advisor.
(b) The King's sister.
(c) The King's niece.
(d) The King's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the novel Catherine, Called Birdy?
2. What year is it at the beginning of the novel?
3. What does Catherine throw in with the pigs that she has to retrieve in October?
4. What has Edward taught Catherine to do?
5. What does Catherine accidentally do to her suitor in February?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)