|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through November through February.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Catherine describe the visitor in February?
(a) As beautiful and charming.
(b) As king and graceful.
(c) As old and ugly.
(d) As rude and crusty.
2. What historical figure does Catherine envison herself riding into battle like in October?
(a) Joan of Arc.
(b) Queen Eleanor.
(c) Robin Hood.
(d) William Wallace.
3. What does Catherine begin to teach Perkin to do in January?
(a) How to sew.
(b) How to play the piano.
(c) How to sing.
(d) How to read.
4. What is Catherine supposed to do on St. Faith's Day?
(a) Pick a single rose from the garden and throw it in the lake.
(b) Confess her true feelings to the object of her affections.
(c) Put a wedding ring under her pillow and dream of her husband.
(d) Put a penny in the well and make a wish.
5. What does Catherine tell the man on horseback about the woman he plans to propose to?
(a) She is mean-spirited and greedy.
(b) She is beautiful and smart.
(c) She is stupid and hunchbacked.
(d) She is quiet and insecure.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Catherine feel about her partner in February?
2. How does Catherine record her thoughts and feelings?
3. What does Lady Aelis bring to Catherine's house in October?
4. What type of bird does Catherine especially like?
5. Who tells Catherine that she needs to be herself in October?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)