|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March through June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the family celebrate Robert's marriage?
(a) With a day of sports and games.
(b) With a small dinner.
(c) With a huge feast.
(d) With a dance in the town square.
2. Who visits Catherine and her family in December?
3. What does Catherine have a dream about in early January?
(a) That George has died.
(b) That Lady Aelis marries George.
(c) That fleas overtake her bed and bite her to death.
(d) That her hair turns golden.
4. What happens to Robert's wife in June?
(a) She dies in childbirth.
(b) She breaks her leg.
(c) She falls into a coma.
(d) She becomes pregnant.
5. How does Catherine feel about her partner in February?
(a) She thinks he is disgusting.
(b) She thinks he is a funny dancer.
(c) She thinks he looks sad.
(d) She thinks he is kind and sweet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miscarriages has Catherine's mother had?
2. How does Aelis feel about her marriage?
3. What is Edward's job or calling?
4. Who does Catherine confess to hating in the first chapter?
5. Why was Catherine's maternal grandfather impressed by Catherine's father?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)