|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the press conference, what song plays on the bells of the cathedral?
(a) Johnny Boy.
(b) Come Home.
(c) Sammy's Bar.
(d) Once in a Dream.
2. After the police attack is over, what happens to Terri O'Neil?
(d) Let go.
3. What information does Stillway provide to Bellini?
(a) History on Brian Flynn.
(b) The location of Terri O'Neal.
(c) Information on Schroeder.
(d) The blueprints of the cathedral.
4. How many hit lists is Jack Ferguson on?
5. In Book 4, Chapter 57, what song does Gallagher play on his bagpipes?
(a) Drink With Me.
(b) Danny Boy.
(c) This Is It.
(d) Amazing Grace.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many suitcases with explosives are there?
2. During the attack, what happens to Bellini?
3. Who will Martin deliver to Burke if the assault is launched?
4. Who is Father Murphy shot by during the attack by the police?
5. Where does the attack by the police begin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the arrangements Spiegel sets up for after the police attack?
2. Why hasn't Flynn responded to the government's offer?
3. Why is Bellini told to advance the attack to 5:15 a.m.?
4. Why does Schroeder leave the press conference?
5. At the end of Chapter 45, it becomes clear to Burke that Flynn is trapped by the hostage situation. How is he trapped?
6. During Maureen's escape attempt into the crawlspace, Hickey goes by the old rules of the IRA. What rule is this, and how does he follow it?
7. Why does Schroeder start screaming "No!" when he hears that the attack plans have been changed?
8. What is Maureen's response to Brian when he asks her to come with him after the hostage situation is over?
9. Describe the attack plan Schroeder tells to Flynn.
10. Describe the pressure the Mayor uses to get everyone to go forward with the attack.
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)