|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Father Murphy pulls the switches on the circuit-breakers?
(a) The organ begins playing.
(b) A bomb explodes.
(c) The sanctuary goes into darkness.
(d) The CIA storms the cathedral.
2. After the escape attempt in Book 4, Chapter 46, how are the hostages detained?
(a) Duct-taped together.
(b) Tied to the pews.
(c) Put in separate rooms.
(d) Handcuffed together.
3. In Book 6, what does Langley want to arrest Burke for?
(a) The murder of Martin.
(b) Treason for working with the British.
(c) Stealing from the cathedral.
(d) Conspiracy against the US.
4. During the press conference after the police attack, who does the Mayor portray as heroes?
(a) Schroder and Bellini.
(b) Burke and O'Neil.
(c) Martin and Leary.
(d) Flynn and Maureen.
5. Which of the hostages is first to be rescued?
(a) Father Murphy.
(c) The Cardinal.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the attack, what happens to Bellini?
2. Why does Sheila's name get added to Flynn's list of people they want released?
3. After the hostages are detained, what does Megan hit Baxter with?
4. How many assault squads are part of the ESD?
5. What does Martin have that allows him to leave the country?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Schroeder start screaming "No!" when he hears that the attack plans have been changed?
2. Why hasn't Flynn responded to the government's offer?
3. Describe the preparations the Fenians do with the lights just before the attack by the police.
4. After Maureen is put in the car to be taken to a hospital, what do you think will happen to her next?
5. Why does Schroeder leave the press conference?
6. At the end of Book 4, Chapter 50, what is the likelihood of the situation coming to a peaceful end? Why?
7. How would you describe the relationship between Schroeder and Burke? Why?
8. What does Langley report to Hickey about the status of the release of the prisoners?
9. What does Hickey want to see happen to Maureen?
10. At the end of Book 4, Chapter 40, what new information does Jack Ferguson give Burke?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)