|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Stillway provide to Bellini?
(a) History on Brian Flynn.
(b) The location of Terri O'Neal.
(c) The blueprints of the cathedral.
(d) Information on Schroeder.
2. Who will Martin deliver to Burke if the assault is launched?
3. When Brian and Maureen are talking in the cathedral, what does he do to her?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Warns her.
(c) Says he loves her.
(d) Slaps her.
4. After the hostages are detained, what does Megan hit Baxter with?
(a) Baxter's belt.
(b) Megan's purse.
(c) A chain.
(d) Maureen's scarf.
5. Which of the hostages is first to be rescued?
(a) The Cardinal.
(c) Father Murphy.
6. What really happens to Schroeder after he talks to Flynn?
(a) He is arrested for treason.
(b) He has quit the operation.
(c) He has gone to help his daughter.
(d) He is treated for exhaustion.
7. What does Hickey compare the Cardinal handcuffed to the gate to?
(a) The struggle of the Irishmen.
(b) Christ on the cross.
(c) Hickey's previous struggles with the church.
(d) A four leaf clover.
8. Where does Martin have a flight booked to?
9. When Kearney is taken by the ESD, what does she do?
(a) Kills herself.
(b) Fires at the ESD.
(c) Threatens to kill the police.
(d) Gives the location of the other Fenians.
10. In Book 6, what does Langley want to arrest Burke for?
(a) Treason for working with the British.
(b) Stealing from the cathedral.
(c) The murder of Martin.
(d) Conspiracy against the US.
11. After Schroeder returns from talking with Flynn, why is Bellini angry at Schroeder?
(a) Schroeder is giving up on the negotiations.
(b) Schroeder is involved with Martin.
(c) Schroder lied about the operation to the Mayor.
(d) Schroeder told Flynn of the attack plan.
12. What does Maureen hit the Fenian with, who finds her under the cathedral?
(a) A brick.
(b) A rock.
(c) A bat.
(d) Her fist.
13. In Book 6, how does Burke feel towards Schroeder?
(b) Full of pride.
(c) Full of joy.
14. What does Maureen use to make a garrote?
(b) Her pantyhose.
(c) Organ strings.
(d) A rope.
15. Who does Spiegel set up to be the hero?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Maureen is under the cathedral, what does she find?
2. What does the Cardinal believe about the negotiations?
3. What does Martin have that allows him to leave the country?
4. Who appears when Burke finds the body in the water?
5. After the press conference, if the hostages try to escape again, where does Flynn tell the Fenians to shoot them?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)