|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After receiving a phone call, what does Dan Morgan hang out the window?
(a) An Irish flag.
(b) A white sheet.
(c) A green shamrock flag.
(d) A black towel.
2. What is the Cardinal doing after the police invasion?
(a) Leading a cleansing ceremony of the cathedral.
(b) Talking to the police.
(c) Talking to the press.
(d) Receiving medical treatment.
3. Who delivers the final shots to kill the British soldiers?
(b) Sheila Malone.
(c) Liam Coogan.
(d) George Sullivan.
4. What does Bellini do with the Morse code message from the confessional?
(a) Shoots in tear gas to the cathedral.
(b) Begins to devise a plan to enter the cathedral.
(c) Sends a message back.
(d) Immediately fires on the terrorists.
5. Who in the rectory has information on Megan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Megan and Pedar?
2. Who helps Brian and Maureen hide after the attempt to free Sheila?
3. Who captured Brian Flynn a few months before the St. Patrick's day attack?
4. Where does Flynn tell Burke to be at dawn?
5. After the police attack is over, what happens to Terri O'Neil?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)