|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the police invasion, what does Maureen give Flynn?
(a) An injection of morphine.
(b) A kiss.
(c) A love letter.
(d) A gun.
2. What does the black box do when it goes off?
(a) Sends white flares.
(c) Jams all radios.
(d) Blocks internet signals.
3. What is the name of the cathedral?
(a) St. Paul's Cathedral.
(b) St. Nicolas' Cathedral.
(c) St. Patrick's Cathedral.
(d) St. Thomas Cathedral.
4. How do Brian and Maureen get help while in hiding after the attempt to free Sheila?
(a) Brian sends Morse code to his friends in the IRA.
(b) Brian and Maureen are on their own because it is too risky to get help.
(c) The IRA hears about them in the newspaper.
(d) The priest calls members of the IRA to let them know where they are.
5. After the police attack, Burke tells Spiegel to make sure he receives what?
(a) Training for the next Fenian attack.
(b) Pictures from the days events.
(c) His possessions taken by the police.
(d) A commendation and promotion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do Brian and Maureen stay in hiding?
2. Who in the rectory has information on Megan?
3. Which of the hostages is first to be rescued?
4. Who is Father Murphy shot by during the attack by the police?
5. What is the setting of Book 2?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)