|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Hickey's fake Morse code message, what does Baxter show Maureen in the cathedral?
(a) The choir loft where he believes the bombs are.
(b) The space where Megan and Hickey came from.
(c) A map of an escape route.
(d) A pile of unarmed mines.
2. What is wrong with the National Guard when they are called in?
(a) Most are intoxicated.
(b) Most are out of town.
(c) They are on the side of the Fenians.
(d) They do not have the correct riot gear.
3. What does Maureen decide to do while in hiding at the abbey?
(a) Stay with Brian Flynn in the IRA fight.
(b) Return to Long Kesh to free Sheila.
(c) Flee Ireland to England.
(d) Leave the IRA and go to Dublin.
4. At the cathedral in Book 2, how long has it been since Brian has seen Maureen?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 4 years.
5. Where do Burke, Martin and Spiegel go to discuss the assault plan?
(a) The steps of the cathedral.
(b) A restaurant around the corner.
(c) The hotel across the street.
(d) The roof of the rectory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once the cathedral is taken by the Fenians, why can't Burke enter?
2. At the beginning of the attack, what does everyone think about John Hickey?
3. In Book 2, Chapter 9, what does Burke think the Fenians are going to do?
4. How does Hickey tell Flynn to get back inside after the press conference?
5. Who does Spiegal think can save the hostages and the cathedral?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)