|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 56-57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Flynn tell the hostages to hide during the attack by the police?
(a) In the confessional.
(b) In the rafters.
(c) In the choir loft.
(d) In between the pews.
2. What does the Mayor require before an attack on the cathedral is launched?
(a) More police forces.
(b) Approval of the Catholic church.
(c) An order from the President of the United States.
(d) For negotiations to have been exhausted.
3. What does Martin say about Flynn's threat to blow up the cathedral?
(a) He needs to be taken seriously.
(b) He will give an extension of time.
(c) He believes the Fenians will go through with it.
(d) He is bluffing.
4. In Book 4, Chapter 30, Flynn conveys additional demands to Schroeder, including which one of these?
(a) More corned beef and cabbage.
(b) A helicopter on the roof.
(c) A medic for the injured hostages.
(d) A press conference at 10 p.m.
5. In Book 2, Chapter 9, what does Burke think the Fenians are going to do?
(a) Kill Maureen Malone.
(b) Disrupt the St. Patrick's Day celebration.
(c) Attack British property in New York.
(d) Kidnap Terri O'Neal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because of the message from the confessional, Spiegal tells Bellini to do what?
2. What is Burke trying to get from the cathedral architect?
3. Who does Spiegal think will agree to the terrorists' demands?
4. Where does the book begin?
5. After Hickey's fake Morse code message, what does Baxter show Maureen in the cathedral?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)