|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 56-57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Governor and the Mayor are talking in Book 4, Chapter 25, what does the Governor want to do?
(a) Implement a curfew.
(b) Negotiate a hostage release.
(c) Call the terrorists.
(d) Storm the cathedral.
2. How does Schroeder feel about the first negotiation?
(a) He feels good because of the extention of time that was agreed to.
(b) Positive, because the demands were made clear.
(c) He knows it did not go well.
(d) Nervous about his role as lead negotiator.
3. What covers Maureen's escape route while she is being pursued by the Fenians in the crawlspace?
(a) A rat screen.
(b) An iron door.
(c) A wood barricade.
(d) A large boulder.
4. Who does Spiegel set up to be the hero?
5. After the press conference, what song plays on the bells of the cathedral?
(a) Once in a Dream.
(b) Come Home.
(c) Johnny Boy.
(d) Sammy's Bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Fenians do in case they burn down the cathedral?
2. After Martin and Burke's first encounter, what does Martin drink?
3. When Flynn offers to let Maureen go in Book 4, Chapter 50, what does she do?
4. What food does MacCumail want sent in?
5. Who appears when Burke finds the body in the water?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)