|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 56-57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in the rectory has information on Megan?
2. In Book 4, Chapter 32, why do Father Murphy and the Cardinal go to the confessional?
(a) So Father Murphy can say confession.
(b) To get away from the other hostages.
(c) So they can pray for the terrorists.
(d) To discuss a plan to escape.
3. What does Brian find in the ruins?
(a) A cross.
(b) A military hat.
(c) An old ring.
(d) A bracelet.
4. In Book 1, where will Maureen appear after she leaves the hotel?
(a) St. Patrick's Cathedral.
(b) In the St. Patrick's Day parade.
(c) Headquarters of Amnesty International.
(d) British Embassy.
5. How many hit lists is Jack Ferguson on?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Schroeder feel about the first negotiation?
2. In Book 4, Chapter 33, after Burke talks with Ferguson, what does he do?
3. Who does Burke find dead in the water of the park?
4. In Book 3, why do the mass attendees exit the cathedral?
5. After Schroeder returns from talking with Flynn, why is Bellini angry at Schroeder?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)