|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 46-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the black box do when it goes off?
(a) Blocks internet signals.
(b) Sends white flares.
(d) Jams all radios.
2. How many suitcases with explosives are there?
3. In Book 2, Chapter 12, where does Burke go to obtain information?
(b) Private homes.
4. What does the Cardinal believe about the negotiations?
(a) The Fenians will give up on their demands and turn themselves in.
(b) There will be a settlement and they will go unharmed.
(c) The hostages will be set free, but the cathedral will be blown up.
(d) There is no hope and they will be killed.
5. Who does MacCumail discuss his demands with in person in Book 4, Chapter 23?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Brian and Maureen are talking in the cathedral, what does he do to her?
2. What event is taking place to celebrate St. Patrick's Day?
3. During the escape attempt in Book 4, Chapter 46, how does Maureen get Fitzgerald's machine gun?
4. What does Maureen hit the Fenian with, who finds her under the cathedral?
5. Who delivers the final shots to kill the British soldiers?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)