|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 46-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the press conference, what song plays on the bells of the cathedral?
(a) Come Home.
(b) Johnny Boy.
(c) Once in a Dream.
(d) Sammy's Bar.
2. What is the name of the cathedral?
(a) St. Paul's Cathedral.
(b) St. Patrick's Cathedral.
(c) St. Nicolas' Cathedral.
(d) St. Thomas Cathedral.
3. In Book 3, Chapter 13, what time does the black box go off?
(a) 5 p.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 8 a.m.
(d) 9 p.m.
4. After the escape attempt in Book 4, Chapter 46, what does Hickey change in his demands?
(a) Nothing. Hickey says there will be no deals.
(b) Release of one hostage.
(c) Execute a hostage.
(d) Move up the deadline to 5:30 a.m.
5. What is the setting of Book 2?
(a) Boston, Massachusetts.
(b) Belfast, Ireland.
(c) New York, New York.
(d) London, England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burke deliver to Flynn at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 26?
2. Where do the authorities meet to talk with the terrorists?
3. What does Maureen use to make a garrote?
4. What does MacCumail want, or else he will burn down the altar?
5. What does Maureen try to tell Burke when he brings in food?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)