|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 46-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is being held hostage by Dan Morgan?
(a) Shirley Malone.
(b) Jack Ferguson.
(c) Terri O'Neal.
(d) Maureen Malone.
2. Why does Hickey threaten to kill Schroeder's daughter?
(a) Terri O'Neal tried to escape.
(b) Fitzgerald is dead.
(c) The police assault is about to begin.
(d) Schroeder is not able to meet the Fenians' demands.
3. Who does Spiegal think will agree to the terrorists' demands?
(b) The Governor.
(c) The British.
(d) No one.
4. After the escape attempt in Book 4, Chapter 46, what does Hickey change in his demands?
(a) Nothing. Hickey says there will be no deals.
(b) Move up the deadline to 5:30 a.m.
(c) Execute a hostage.
(d) Release of one hostage.
5. What is the setting of Book 2?
(a) Belfast, Ireland.
(b) London, England.
(c) New York, New York.
(d) Boston, Massachusetts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maureen decide to do while in hiding at the abbey?
2. What do the terrorists do to the entrance Maureen tried to escape through?
3. Who will pay for the expense of the hostage situation?
4. How does Liam get back to Belfast?
5. When Brian and Maureen are talking in the cathedral, what does he do to her?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)