|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 46-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Brian Flynn and Maureen?
(a) Father and daughter.
(b) Pen pals.
(c) Brother and sister.
(d) Former lovers.
2. When Maureen is under the cathedral, what does she find?
(b) A suitcase of money.
(d) A chest of guns.
3. In Book 4 Chapter 29, who does Flynn offer to let go?
(b) The Cardinal.
(c) Father Murphy.
4. After the press conference, what song plays on the bells of the cathedral?
(a) Once in a Dream.
(b) Sammy's Bar.
(c) Johnny Boy.
(d) Come Home.
5. Who turns Queen's evidence against Sheila?
(a) Liam Coogan.
(b) Maureen Malone.
(c) George Sullivan.
(d) Brian Flynn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the timer on the bombs set for?
2. What happens when Father Murphy pulls the switches on the circuit-breakers?
3. Who is being held hostage by Dan Morgan?
4. What food does MacCumail want sent in?
5. How does Maureen communicate with the rectory in the confessional?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)