|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 46-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brian dressed as in the opening of Book 2?
(a) A banker.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A priest.
2. What does Maureen use to make a garrote?
(a) A rope.
(c) Organ strings.
(d) Her pantyhose.
3. At the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 41, what does Burke bring to Flynn?
4. What food does MacCumail want sent in?
(a) Burgers and beers.
(b) Bacon and eggs.
(c) Chicken wings and cole slaw.
(d) Corned beef and cabbage.
5. Who says, "Whenever there is doubt, run, not fight."?
(b) Father Murphy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Flynn tell Burke to be at dawn?
2. Who catches Father Murphy and the Cardinal in the confessional?
3. What is wrong with the National Guard when they are called in?
4. Who in the rectory has information on Megan?
5. After the escape attempt in Book 4, Chapter 46, what does Hickey change in his demands?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)