|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the leader of the Fenians?
(a) Harold Baxter.
(b) Finn MacCumail.
(c) Jack Ferguson.
(d) Father Donnelly.
2. In Book 3, why do the mass attendees exit the cathedral?
(a) The mass ends.
(b) CS gas has been released in the cathedral.
(c) They are told there is a small fire in the basement.
(d) They want to see the riot in the street.
3. What does Burke deliver to Flynn at the beginning of Book 4, Chapter 26?
(a) A phone.
(c) A map of the cathedral.
4. After the first escape attempt, who says that if one of them escapes, the rest will die?
5. How does Maureen communicate with the rectory in the confessional?
(a) Morse code.
(b) Handwritten notes.
(c) Flag signals.
(d) Smoke signals.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Book 4 Chapter 29, who does Flynn offer to let go?
2. Who is the female, second in command at the cathedral?
3. Where does the book begin?
4. How does Liam get back to Belfast?
5. What does Flynn tell the first police phone call?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)