|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the National Guard when they are called in?
(a) They are on the side of the Fenians.
(b) Most are intoxicated.
(c) They do not have the correct riot gear.
(d) Most are out of town.
2. What happens to the pistol used to kill the British soldiers?
(a) Sheila takes it to her apartment.
(b) The group leaves it in the ravine.
(c) Sheila throws it out the window of the car.
(d) Liam keeps it with him.
3. Who captured Brian Flynn a few months before the St. Patrick's day attack?
(a) Smith of the CIA.
(b) Major Martin of British Intelligence.
(c) Bauer of the FBI.
(d) O'Connel of the Irish government.
4. When the Governor and the Mayor are talking in Book 4, Chapter 25, what does the Governor want to do?
(a) Call the terrorists.
(b) Storm the cathedral.
(c) Implement a curfew.
(d) Negotiate a hostage release.
5. In Book 2, Chapter 9, what does Burke think the Fenians are going to do?
(a) Kill Maureen Malone.
(b) Attack British property in New York.
(c) Kidnap Terri O'Neal.
(d) Disrupt the St. Patrick's Day celebration.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food does MacCumail want sent in?
2. Who is being held hostage by Dan Morgan?
3. Who is Captain Bert Schroeder?
4. What is the deal Martin offers Sheila?
5. How does Jack describe the leader of the Fenians to Burke?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)