|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the deal Martin offers Sheila?
(a) Say that Liam Coogan smuggled in the drugs and be free on parole.
(b) Identify the British soldiers killed and she will go free.
(c) Turn in the murder weapon as evidence and serve five to seven years.
(d) Name Brian Flynn as an IRA member and the murderer and she will be released in several years.
2. Who is Captain Bert Schroeder?
(a) The head negotiator.
(b) The Mayor's assistant.
(c) An old friend of Brain Flynn.
(d) An IRA informant.
3. How does Liam get back to Belfast?
(a) A farmer gives him a ride.
(b) He catches a local bus.
(c) He makes his own way back.
(d) He goes with the group in a car.
4. What do the Fenians know about Jack Ferguson?
(a) That he knows Morse code.
(b) That he is a police informer.
(c) That he is Maureen's former lover.
(d) That he has the plans to the cathedral.
5. In Book 4 Chapter 29, who does Flynn offer to let go?
(b) Father Murphy.
(d) The Cardinal.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Book 3, Chapter 10, who does Maureen think an assassin will try to kill today?
2. What food does MacCumail want sent in?
3. Where does the book begin?
4. After the first escape attempt, who says that if one of them escapes, the rest will die?
5. In Book 2, Chapter 9, what does Martin think the Fenians are going to do?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)