|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does MacCumail want, or else he will burn down the altar?
(a) The names of everyone with the negotiator.
(b) All the keys to the cathedral.
(c) A map of the cathedral.
(d) An escape helicopter on the roof.
2. Who is Captain Bert Schroeder?
(a) An old friend of Brain Flynn.
(b) An IRA informant.
(c) The Mayor's assistant.
(d) The head negotiator.
3. In Book 3, Chapter 13, what time does the black box go off?
(a) 9 p.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 8 a.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
4. After Flynn and the Cardinal talk about secret passages, where do Father Murphy and Maureen go?
(a) Into the church office.
(b) To the front of the cathedral.
(c) Into the confessional.
(d) To the choir loft.
5. How does Schroeder feel about the first negotiation?
(a) Nervous about his role as lead negotiator.
(b) He knows it did not go well.
(c) Positive, because the demands were made clear.
(d) He feels good because of the extention of time that was agreed to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bellini in charge of?
2. What color are the carnations Maureen receives?
3. Who is Burke's contact in the IRA?
4. Which of the hostages suggests making a break for it in Book 4, Chapter 19?
5. Where do the authorities meet to talk with the terrorists?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)